Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2010, 09:32 PM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

yeah need to update... i never ever drop my bike becouse i have a f.i cage but its a good thing i guess... but then i dont push myself cuz i dont trust my hb an need a new cage, summer is almost not yet but almost done an thats when i do the most riding its to fukin hot with the humid sticky icky weather.... so yeah plus by bday is in sept so im telling my girl my friends to get me stnt parts....
Old 08-05-2010, 09:55 PM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Nasty nate!
yeah need to update... i never ever drop my bike becouse i have a f.i cage but its a good thing i guess... but then i dont push myself cuz i dont trust my hb an need a new cage, summer is almost not yet but almost done an thats when i do the most riding its to fukin hot with the humid sticky icky weather.... so yeah plus by bday is in sept so im telling my girl my friends to get me stnt parts....
oh yea its definitely hot and humid out...but i'll ride in any weather right about now, i guess im just a squid and have that urge to ride all the time
Old 08-05-2010, 09:57 PM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough

i used to do the same thing ride any weather but i prefer a colder day then a hoter day ... u can always put more clothes on...
Old 08-05-2010, 10:08 PM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

i used to do the same thing ride any weather but i prefer a colder day then a hoter day ... u can always put more clothes on...
that is true...september we should be okay tho
Old 08-05-2010, 10:20 PM
**** yo couch!!

well alright... got the brembo the single 4 piston bracket an some dope status shirts ... happy early bday to me... next is a cage... gto wait to go see mommy lolololol....******* atown dont make rr cages that fruit cake...
Old 08-05-2010, 10:25 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by ruthless rah
yea we're talkn bout the same thing...oh **** i didnt kno maguras adjust closer n further away....evrytime i ask someone about a handbrake they normally say brembo and bc of the adjustable ****...but definitey didnt kno magura was adjustable
Even the stock levers adjust on most bikes. I doubt they'd sell a premium aftermarket master without an adjustable lever.
Old 08-05-2010, 10:38 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

ohh one more thing what kind of cup should i get the 45 degree or a streight line..
http://tygersharkcages.com/

I spoke to Lisa @ 408-307-5547. With regards to the reservoir cup it depends on the master and the angle of reservoir inlet (is that what its called). You could use any reservoir cup and make it work. Right now I got a straight reservoir cup but I wanna order one with a 90 degree angle for when I put my 16x18 on. Here's a pic of the 16x18. If I had a reservoir cup with a 90 degree angle I'd be able to have a short tube going from reservoir to master.

Name:  DSC01032.jpg
Views: 4
Size:  94.4 KB

With the R1 Brembo I got on now I used a straight reservoir cup coz that's what I had. Here's pics of my current setup but you could see that you could use whatever you got or buy.

Name:  DSC01029.jpg
Views: 5
Size:  96.0 KB

If I would rotate the reservoir inlet any other direction when I squeeze the HB lever the lever would rub against the tube which is no good so this was the only way I could mount it w/o rubbing against ****.

Name:  DSC01030.jpg
Size:  102.9 KB
Old 08-05-2010, 10:40 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

well alright... got the brembo the single 4 piston bracket an some dope status shirts ... happy early bday to me... next is a cage... gto wait to go see mommy lolololol....******* atown dont make rr cages that fruit cake...
just curious - where'd you order from and how much did you pay for all that ****
Old 08-05-2010, 10:47 PM
**** yo couch!!

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
just curious - where'd you order from and how much did you pay for all that ****

i got the brembo from nardeen the link u showed me came out to 270 with cup an i dont know why but i bought a bonjo bolt... got the single caliper bracket an a pair of pads for 107 at full throttle...
Old 08-05-2010, 11:00 PM
NealFoReal

i got the brembo from nardeen the link u showed me came out to 270 with cup an i dont know why but i bought a bonjo bolt... got the single caliper bracket an a pair of pads for 107 at full throttle...
you need the banjo bolt coz the brembo uses a 1.0 compared to jap masters which use a 1.25 so you definitely needed that anyway. i woulda waited and got a dual caliper but thats just me. I'm guessing you already got the adapter
Old 08-06-2010, 12:49 AM
**** yo couch!!

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
you need the banjo bolt coz the brembo uses a 1.0 compared to jap masters which use a 1.25 so you definitely needed that anyway. i woulda waited and got a dual caliper but thats just me. I'm guessing you already got the adapter

adapter? the bracket u mean?
Old 08-06-2010, 12:51 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

You should of just ordered it all from Naarden he is a FTI dealer and the more you buy the better price you would have gotten. Just remember next time he sells almost everything.
Old 08-06-2010, 12:53 AM
NealFoReal

adapter? the bracket u mean?
from what it sounded like when you posted up - you didnt go with a dual caliper setup and you ordered the bracket to be able to use 1 single 4 piston caliper for both HB and FB. If thats what you went with then you need the adapter for your rear master to be able to use the one caliper for both hand and foot brake. What setup do you have right now
Old 08-06-2010, 12:55 AM
**** yo couch!!

ohh yeah i got the full throttle one... the one i always was using..
Old 08-06-2010, 12:55 AM
NealFoReal

brap. dcp radiator support with a 2nd fan mount No more exploding hoses with this and running gauges lol.

Name:  DSC01038.jpg
Size:  155.3 KB

Name:  DSC01039.jpg
Size:  131.4 KB
Old 08-06-2010, 12:56 AM
NealFoReal

ohh yeah i got the full throttle one... the one i always was using..
so you're good money then.
Old 08-06-2010, 12:58 AM
**** yo couch!!

yes i am... cant wait i know bill sends his **** out fast but wondering how long the brembo is gonna take from nardeen... have u ever orderd from him an if so how long it takes.. i dont feel like waiting a month
Old 08-06-2010, 01:00 AM
NealFoReal

yes i am... cant wait i know bill sends his **** out fast but wondering how long the brembo is gonna take from nardeen... have u ever orderd from him an if so how long it takes.. i dont feel like waiting a month
no idea. you shoulda asked him if he had it in stock. not sure if he stocks those items or he has to get them from somewhere else. Do you know *****? Nate, you should hit him up on SR and ask him if he's got it in stock and if he doesn't stock it ask if he could have it drop shipped directly to you so you don't gotta wait an extra week for it to be shipped to him then to you.
Old 08-06-2010, 01:03 AM
**** yo couch!!

have no idea who ***** is but i guess i can ask around... ***** works for nardeen?
Old 08-06-2010, 01:11 AM
**** yo couch!!

just pmed nardeen an he said he was at the shop late so he already boxed that bitch up an going out first thing in the morning... so i guess good guy to buy from..

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses