Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2010, 08:24 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by Nasty nate!
lol i guess magura then... well w.e im gonna shop and see what i find...
if youre buying a brand new magura hit up sketchy. im pretty sure he sells them for $200. Dont know how much he sells the billet magura 13mm's for though but when i did a search online a while back i found them for around 350.
Old 08-05-2010, 08:37 PM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough

i just looked at full throttle bill selling brembo 16x18 for 260 and nardeen is selling it for 360... whats the deal with that?
Old 08-05-2010, 08:38 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

post up links.
Old 08-05-2010, 08:40 PM
NealFoReal

you might be lookin at the wrong master on naarden's site. $244

http://www.naarden.biz/proddetail.as...-StandardLever
Old 08-05-2010, 08:42 PM
NealFoReal

I'd look around for a bit though - you might be able to find a used 16x18 clutchside for cheaper than both of those. Like I said I got mine for $200 - billet clutchside. A billet clutchside new is about $340 from a quick search I just did online.
Old 08-05-2010, 08:44 PM
NealFoReal

Money

http://www.ca-cycleworks.com/docs/products?id=335

http://www.yoyodyneti.com/ProductInf...tid=10.5800.10
Old 08-05-2010, 08:45 PM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough

oh ok .. must of been looking at the wrong ****... thnks///\

but i just cant decide. can u pick for me just 123 brembo or magura.. fast pick dont say prefrence just say the first **** that comes to ur head...
Old 08-05-2010, 08:48 PM
NealFoReal

oh ok .. must of been looking at the wrong ****... thnks///\

but i just cant decide. can u pick for me just 123 brembo or magura.. fast pick dont say prefrence just say the first **** that comes to ur head...
only reason i'd get the brembo over the magura is coz bleeding the magura was a pain in the *** when we put it on rickys bike. the more exotic the master the harder it is to bleed plus if you get any little bit of air you'll feel it. when i put my 16x18 i bled that **** quick so that's the only reason i'd pick one over the other. but with rickys we bled it and he rode it and it didnt feel too good so after he rode it we bled it again and now it's better. ross said he went back and forth between master/caliper like 4 or 5x and it bled out and feels gangsta. so to answer your question - its all personal preference lmao.
Old 08-05-2010, 08:49 PM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

brembo adjustable lever imo
Old 08-05-2010, 08:53 PM
**** yo couch!!

lolol dick... ight ill go with the brembo then...
Old 08-05-2010, 08:54 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by ruthless rah
brembo adjustable lever imo
They all got adjustable levers and you can get a foldable lever so they're less likely to get damaged in a crash which is good since a replacement lever is around $70.
Old 08-05-2010, 08:55 PM
NealFoReal

lolol dick... ight ill go with the brembo then...
glad i could be of assistance.
Old 08-05-2010, 08:56 PM
NealFoReal

and braaaaaaaap - my bike is broken down in the garage. next step is powder after i get some misc parts in over the next week. i'll be back on the road in probably 2 or 3 weeks at the most. sucks that i gotta get all this **** done now but it is what it is. i'll be blingin soon
Old 08-05-2010, 08:57 PM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
They all got adjustable levers and you can get a foldable lever so they're less likely to get damaged in a crash which is good since a replacement lever is around $70.
i didnt kno magura was adjustable...ithought thats the advantage brembo had over magura
Old 08-05-2010, 08:59 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by ruthless rah
i didnt kno magura was adjustable...ithought thats the advantage brembo had over magura
pretty sure all magura and brembo levers are adjustable unless we're talkin about something different but you could adjust the brembo levers closer or further away from the bar and you can do the same with the maguras.
Old 08-05-2010, 09:02 PM
**** yo couch!!

and braaaaaaaap - my bike is broken down in the garage. next step is powder after i get some misc parts in over the next week. i'll be back on the road in probably 2 or 3 weeks at the most. sucks that i gotta get all this **** done now but it is what it is. i'll be blingin soon
i owe u a beer thanks...
Old 08-05-2010, 09:04 PM
90-day squid probation

pretty sure all magura and brembo levers are adjustable unless we're talkin about something different but you could adjust the brembo levers closer or further away from the bar and you can do the same with the maguras.
yea we're talkn bout the same thing...oh **** i didnt kno maguras adjust closer n further away....evrytime i ask someone about a handbrake they normally say brembo and bc of the adjustable ****...but definitey didnt kno magura was adjustable
Old 08-05-2010, 09:04 PM
**** yo couch!!

ohh one more thing what kind of cup should i get the 45 degree or a streight line..
Old 08-05-2010, 09:18 PM
**** yo couch!!

and whats tyger sharks website?
Old 08-05-2010, 09:22 PM
90-day squid probation

and whats tyger sharks website?
you changin ya bike up???

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses