Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2010, 06:26 PM

juzslidin has a spectacular aura aboutjuzslidin has a spectacular aura about
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
**** i thought you were out already hope they figure this **** out quick but in the meantime lemme know if you need anything
i did check myself outa the other hospital on friday , so i was out. now i checked into this one yesterday. they think they have an idea of whats wrong but .......
Old 08-03-2010, 09:36 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Does anyone happen to have a f4i throttle tube laying around I need one
Old 08-04-2010, 01:22 AM

cheapjohns225 is an unknown quantity at this point

dOES ANYBODY HAVE F4I PARTS IN THE QUEENS AREA!!!!!! EMAIL ME AT jalexander225@yahoo.com
Old 08-04-2010, 01:24 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by monday518
Does anyone happen to have a f4i throttle tube laying around I need one
I might have a 600rr tube somewhere.
Old 08-04-2010, 01:48 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by juzslidin
i did check myself outa the other hospital on friday , so i was out. now i checked into this one yesterday. they think they have an idea of whats wrong but .......
whats good tho? whats going on with you???
Old 08-04-2010, 09:43 AM

itkonlyyou213 is a decent person

Hello! The burning hot summer arrived, this is the demonstration stature good season,
the retreat winter sincere appearance, lets lithe, the individuality, the fashion,
the sex appeal, mature you start from here! Has a good news to tell everybody: Recently,
every bought full 200 US dollars in this company, then has the present to see off,
Vietnam which buys delivers are more, please do not miss this good opportunity!!!

===== http://www.bizboysell.com ====

Air jordan(1-24)shoes $33

Handbags(Coach l v f e n d i d&g) $35

Tshirts (ed hardy,lacoste) $16

Jean(True Religion,ed hardy,coogi) $30

Sunglasses(Oakey,coach,gucci,A r m a i n i) $16

New era cap $15

Bikini (Ed hardy) $25

FREE sHIPPING

====== http://www.bizboysell.com ====

▍ ★∴
   ....▍▍....█▍ ☆ ★∵ ..../
   ◥█▅▅██▅▅██▅▅▅▅▅███◤
   .◥███████████████◤
 ~~~~◥█████████████◤~~~~
Old 08-04-2010, 10:18 AM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
I might have a 600rr tube somewhere.
If it will work def let me know
Old 08-04-2010, 12:21 PM

where do people cut f4i pipes when cutting them down
Old 08-04-2010, 12:31 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

I think through the H in Honda but somebody else should verify.
Old 08-04-2010, 01:12 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Zuki750
I think through the H in Honda but somebody else should verify.
thats right but eric does it different and the way he does it makes it sound just like stock.
Old 08-04-2010, 01:40 PM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

When I did my last one I cut the pipe off the can, then cut the end of the can off at the weld, next cut the can down so the first chamber was about 2 or so inches deep. Welded the cap back on cut off the mount and put everything back on the bike tack welded it together to after getting it all lined up right.. then took it off and finished welding.

sounded basically stock when I was done
Old 08-05-2010, 07:47 PM
NealFoReal

Lovely

http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?se...cal&id=7594609
Old 08-05-2010, 08:02 PM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough

hey neal what should i get get magura or 16x18 brembo?
Old 08-05-2010, 08:09 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Nasty nate!
hey neal what should i get get magura or 16x18 brembo?
all personal preference. i had the 16x18 before i put the r1 brembo on my bike. i rode ross's bike with the magura 13mm and that **** was gangsta but i just picked up another 16x18. so choice is urs
Old 08-05-2010, 08:12 PM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough

cool cool... im guessing ill just get the brembo... and instead of the duel bracket im just getting the single 4 piston for the back... good idea? budget is like 4 bills...
Old 08-05-2010, 08:13 PM
NealFoReal

I cant remember if Im mixin up masters but I'm pretty sure if you go with the Magura you should go with the billet Magura coz the lever is more comfortable than the regular Magura. Something about the lever being rounded vs squared or some **** like that
Old 08-05-2010, 08:15 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Nasty nate!
cool cool... im guessing ill just get the brembo... and instead of the duel bracket im just getting the single 4 piston for the back... good idea? budget is like 4 bills...
so what youre just gonna have 1 4 piston caliper with an adapter and use that caliper for both fb & hb thats how MikeM runs his **** but I like having the dual caliper instead of just one. Again thats a matter of personal preference I just like knowing that if I **** up my HB I can still practice FB for the day and my day isnt over.
Old 08-05-2010, 08:17 PM
**** yo couch!!

i think thats the brembo cuz ricki got the brembo when i saw him in hunts point and he was saying it was billet... and the billet one is more expensive..
Old 08-05-2010, 08:19 PM
NealFoReal

Nah Ricky got the billet Magura Thats why I'm pretty sure it was the Magura. Plus I remember being at the Megalot and after trying Ross's bike thats when the conversation started but Im not 100% sure on that. I just picked up a billet clutchside Brembo 16x18 with a spare foldable lever for $200 Pimp deal considering all that would be close to $400 brand new
Old 08-05-2010, 08:21 PM
**** yo couch!!

lol i guess magura then... well w.e im gonna shop and see what i find...

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses