Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2010, 12:59 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by Tone The Natural
The Natch's fame is bicoastal son I can't wait to hop on the big bike. I just woke up and was bored as **** so figured I'd take the 50 for one last blast before I returned it. I managed to do 1 1/4 wide fast circles in the top of 2nd gear. Now if I can only get BP on a big bike
lemme be there when you get on the big bike again - I wanna be there from the first wheelie you do. Its gonna be a complete different world but hopefully it at least helped with the concept of brake control and you'll be able to sack up and do what needs to be done. And if not, at least I could get some gangsta crash footage
Old 08-03-2010, 01:01 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
I know - I know I missed a sick day of riding/crashing yesterday. Me and Monday were still in the lot when Jeff came back to fix some **** from wrecking in the street. That was like 10 minutes after the ride started I shoulda rode mandem with you
Haha

And Ross what was you excuse
Old 08-03-2010, 01:02 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
i grew up on a farm so the normal procedure was "rub some dirt in it to stop the bleeding and keep on truckin"

and im fine... its real big if you are around more infections. Big in hospitals, prisons, locker rooms... stuff like that.
I have ***** SS can you milk me???
Old 08-03-2010, 01:02 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
It sucks for a few Mins.... But get some Proxide then put some
neosproin on it. keep them covered with cotton wrap and change
the wrap 2-3 times a day...
Yeah I got the peroxide and was just about to use that. I thought that **** didnt burn like alcohol did ima do the peroxide and aloe vera on top of that with a gauze pad and change it up twice a day. I did wish I had that silvadene **** people keep telling me about. I had a few people bring that up to me today and also read about it online. Sounds like some good ****. Ross, get the hospital to call in a script for me lol
Old 08-03-2010, 01:03 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by ScottFuries
truth
thats the worst.
i was just reading up again on new mrsa stuff...like 40 some percent of all hospital rooms have traces of mrsa. so alot of good gloves do when nurses and doctors have to touch **** in the rooms before the touch you, ivs and needles and ****
thats wack
Old 08-03-2010, 01:04 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Suicidl
Haha

Yeah Ross, what was your excuse??? I called you a few times too.
Old 08-03-2010, 01:05 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Yeah I got the peroxide and was just about to use that. I thought that **** didnt burn like alcohol did ima do the peroxide and aloe vera on top of that with a gauze pad and change it up twice a day. I did wish I had that silvadene **** people keep telling me about. I had a few people bring that up to me today and also read about it online. Sounds like some good ****. Ross, get the hospital to call in a script for me lol
I just got rid of the Burn cream the docs gave me ...
Take care of that man...
Old 08-03-2010, 01:06 AM
Administrators

why don't you answer me???
Old 08-03-2010, 01:13 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Suicidl
Haha

i was ready to go saturday evening but ppl bailed... so then i was just gonna ride down by myself and it started raining. So i said **** it...
Old 08-03-2010, 01:15 AM
NealFoReal

I just got rid of the Burn cream the docs gave me ...
Take care of that man...
Go find that **** NOW!!!

why don't you answer me???
You always send me them dumb texts. Send me some nekked chicks and I'll respond to you tho but when you send me gay jokes and all that dumb **** - yeah, you will be ignored WHOOLIE
Old 08-03-2010, 01:16 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
i was ready to go saturday evening but ppl bailed... so then i was just gonna ride down by myself and it started raining. So i said **** it...
gayness. **** was a lot of fun homie. you definitely missed out. but i would like to go back one more time this year so maybe we'll try to set something up w kurtles.
Old 08-03-2010, 01:18 AM
Administrators

Go find that **** NOW!!!

You always send me them dumb texts. Send me some nekked chicks and I'll respond to you tho but when you send me gay jokes and all that dumb **** - yeah, you will be ignored WHOOLIE
I found my Guaze wrap

Better Text to come...
Old 08-03-2010, 01:27 AM
NealFoReal

I found my Guaze wrap

Better Text to come...
I'll look out for your next texts now I think anyways
Old 08-03-2010, 01:27 AM

ScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura about

thats wack
yep. stay out if you can.
Old 08-03-2010, 01:34 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

gayness. **** was a lot of fun homie. you definitely missed out. but i would like to go back one more time this year so maybe we'll try to set something up w kurtles.
fo sho! im down...
Old 08-03-2010, 01:35 AM
Group Moderator

i didnt know you needed a script for it

I got a huge tub of it at my house
Old 08-03-2010, 01:37 AM
Group Moderator

404 - Document Not Found 404 - Document Not Found
Old 08-03-2010, 01:42 AM
Group Moderator

$800 636 http://richmond.craigslist.org/mcy/1822339134.html
Old 08-03-2010, 01:49 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by ScottFuries
yep. stay out if you can.
Oh believe me - I will try my best to stay out
Old 08-03-2010, 01:50 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by strictlystunt
lmfao

i have a 636 stunt bike for sale it has no title you can make it ride the road again but you would be riding dirty so if thats not your style dont waste my time text me with anything else but those ? It will start with a battery an the case fixed cell number is 804 503 8331

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses