Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2010, 12:21 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Can I get MRSA from any infection/cut? I put a "non stick" burn pad on one of my blisters the other day and when I went to take it off the following morning it stuck to the blister and pretty much popped it and ripped the skin off. I have two other blisters that the skin peeled off on those too but they look better than this one that I ripped the skin off of. The one looks very red and irritated compared to the others and it's leaking puss constantly. People at work were talking about gangrene sayin that if you dont treat burns properly that you can get infected and get gangrene but no one mentioned mrsa. They were telling me to go to the hospital today and not to play around with 2nd degree burns which is what it said online that it was. You got that MRSA **** so figured you might know - can you get that **** from any cut?

I'm pissed I missed it and I was there I did have a lot of fun though and I wanna go back before the summer is up
You're fine. Stop worrying about MRSA. Millions of people get cuts. Almost no one gets MRSA.
Old 08-03-2010, 12:24 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Neal you missed some real crashing yesterday. You should have stayed we only rode until 10:30 or so last night
Old 08-03-2010, 12:27 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
I have had 2nd deg burn and almost 3rd... how big are the blisters??
I got about 6 blisters - 3 of them have already popped/ripped off. The remainder of them are about the size of a quarter each.
Old 08-03-2010, 12:30 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Tone The Natural
You're fine. Stop worrying about MRSA. Millions of people get cuts. Almost no one gets MRSA.
I know it's not a common thing but **** - Fury got it from road rash I think and Im pretty sure Monday got it from road rash too. I'm just trying to take whatever steps necessary to ensure I dont get it from something stupid and take care of it while it could get infected but w/o having to go to the hospital. Id only go to the hospital if it looked like it was infected but one of these doesnt look like the other two which is why I'm askin asshoe Wassup tho Tone the Natch? Are you famous yet
Old 08-03-2010, 12:32 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Suicidl
Neal you missed some real crashing yesterday. You should have stayed we only rode until 10:30 or so last night
I know - I know I missed a sick day of riding/crashing yesterday. Me and Monday were still in the lot when Jeff came back to fix some **** from wrecking in the street. That was like 10 minutes after the ride started I shoulda rode mandem with you
Old 08-03-2010, 12:35 AM

ScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura about

I got about 6 blisters - 3 of them have already popped/ripped off. The remainder of them are about the size of a quarter each.
youll be fine. mrsa is everywhere buddy. its really just the chance that it can get into your body, which it may already be...and if you do come in contact w it,,,,can your body fight it.

i got fucked because i got it during my sack operation. so it was hospital mrsa. not community mrsa which is milder.
so my body was fucked up already so it made it way easier for it to spread and become stronger.
and hell i had it for a year before the doc sent me for testing.
so now im screwed and have the immune system of an 80 year old.
Old 08-03-2010, 12:36 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

I know it's not a common thing but **** - Fury got it from road rash I think and Im pretty sure Monday got it from road rash too. I'm just trying to take whatever steps necessary to ensure I dont get it from something stupid and take care of it while it could get infected but w/o having to go to the hospital. Id only go to the hospital if it looked like it was infected but one of these doesnt look like the other two which is why I'm askin asshoe Wassup tho Tone the Natch? Are you famous yet
Just gotta keep your wounds clean. Clean them asap after they happen and keep them covered and cleaned out.
Old 08-03-2010, 12:37 AM

ScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura about

just keep it covered and neosporin or something on it.
Old 08-03-2010, 12:39 AM

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
Just gotta keep your wounds clean. Clean them asap after they happen and keep them covered and cleaned out.
which is what i need to do with the smallest ******* scratch i get.
it sucks, i have to overly medicate my wounds and ****.
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

alcohol to clean and then neosporin or silvadene
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

The Natch's fame is bicoastal son I can't wait to hop on the big bike. I just woke up and was bored as **** so figured I'd take the 50 for one last blast before I returned it. I managed to do 1 1/4 wide fast circles in the top of 2nd gear. Now if I can only get BP on a big bike
Old 08-03-2010, 12:40 AM

i wish i still had pics from my cut open sack...nasty
Old 08-03-2010, 12:41 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

I've never really cleaned out or covered any wound I've gotten ever even when I was a kid with anything. I normally just shower and rub it with soap once and call it a day Guess I've been lucky or some ****.
Old 08-03-2010, 12:41 AM
Group Moderator

Originally Posted by ScottFuries
which is what i need to do with the smallest ******* scratch i get.
yeah that sucks man... I dont have mrsa (yet lol) but i work at a hospital so anytime i have cuts and wounds i have to make sure they are taken care of 110%
Old 08-03-2010, 12:43 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

It sucks for a few Mins.... But get some Proxide then put some
neosproin on it. keep them covered with cotton wrap and change
the wrap 2-3 times a day...
Old 08-03-2010, 12:44 AM
Group Moderator

I've never really cleaned out or covered any wound I've gotten ever even when I was a kid with anything. I normally just shower and rub it with soap once and call it a day Guess I've been lucky or some ****.
i grew up on a farm so the normal procedure was "rub some dirt in it to stop the bleeding and keep on truckin"

and im fine... its real big if you are around more infections. Big in hospitals, prisons, locker rooms... stuff like that.
Old 08-03-2010, 12:44 AM

same here tone, until that operation.
Old 08-03-2010, 12:47 AM

yeah that sucks man... I dont have mrsa (yet lol) but i work at a hospital so anytime i have cuts and wounds i have to make sure they are taken care of 110%
truth
thats the worst.
i was just reading up again on new mrsa stuff...like 40 some percent of all hospital rooms have traces of mrsa. so alot of good gloves do when nurses and doctors have to touch **** in the rooms before the touch you, ivs and needles and ****
Old 08-03-2010, 12:56 AM
Group Moderator

truth
thats the worst.
i was just reading up again on new mrsa stuff...like 40 some percent of all hospital rooms have traces of mrsa. so alot of good gloves do when nurses and doctors have to touch **** in the rooms before the touch you, ivs and needles and ****
Yeah im so glad i don't have to go near patients or procedure rooms anymore.
Old 08-03-2010, 12:56 AM
NealFoReal

youll be fine. mrsa is everywhere buddy. its really just the chance that it can get into your body, which it may already be...and if you do come in contact w it,,,,can your body fight it.

i got fucked because i got it during my sack operation. so it was hospital mrsa. not community mrsa which is milder.
so my body was fucked up already so it made it way easier for it to spread and become stronger.
and hell i had it for a year before the doc sent me for testing.
so now im screwed and have the immune system of an 80 year old.
that sucks you're like an 80 year old man already I strive to be as cool as you but you can keep that mrsa **** - that and the herpes lol.

Word

just keep it covered and neosporin or something on it which is what i need to do with the smallest ******* scratch i get.
alcohol to clean and then neosporin or silvadene
No Neosporin for me tho I'm allergic to that **** - remember my road rash pic that had all the little bumps all over it. That was from the Neosporin I would like to get some of taht silvadene **** but you have to get a prescription for that. This girl at work called her friend who's a doctor to try and get me some w/o having to go in but then her friend didnt wanna hook it up coz she thought it was really bad and she told me to go to the hospital

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses