Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2010, 08:32 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by ScottFuries
feel better brotha
Old 07-28-2010, 08:33 PM

bikemike is a decent person

anybody practicing tonight?
Old 07-28-2010, 08:45 PM

ScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
feel better brotha
thanks asshoe
******* bored already.
been awhile since i was laid up in bed
Old 07-28-2010, 09:16 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

braaaaaap leavin to pick up this 636 now im not gonna have any room to actually work on bikes now though w/o moving **** around. 3 bikes in the garage = 1 too many
Old 07-28-2010, 11:34 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

how much u payin neal im jealous already
Old 07-28-2010, 11:38 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by *trix*
how much u payin neal im jealous already
Retardedly cheap lol. Looks so good sitting in my garage Eventually I wanna buy a twite frame for my current bike (since I bought it with a cracked frame anyway )and keep this one for the streets and just regular riding but in the meantime Ima take some parts of off it to get my **** right. BUT the plan is to have BOTH bikes lookin sexy as hell by mid winter Im psyched right now
Old 07-28-2010, 11:40 PM
NealFoReal

braaaaaap leavin to pick up this 636 now im not gonna have any room to actually work on bikes now though w/o moving **** around.
And since I got rid of a bunch of F4i parts - including my spare motor I got a shitload of room now even with 3 bikes I need to sell that ****** F4i though
Old 07-29-2010, 02:24 AM
NealFoReal

Retardedly cheap lol.
I wish this deal woulda happened a month earlier since I just got done buying a shitload of oem parts that were either missing or damaged. Especially the big money items like tank, tail, subframe, etc etc etc. Either way, I'm psyched that in a few months I'll have a street killah and a dedicated lot bike with a twite frame
Old 07-29-2010, 08:39 AM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

Good **** neal get some pics up
Old 07-29-2010, 09:12 AM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

I wish this deal woulda happened a month earlier since I just got done buying a shitload of oem parts that were either missing or damaged. Especially the big money items like tank, tail, subframe, etc etc etc. Either way, I'm psyched that in a few months I'll have a street killah and a dedicated lot bike with a twite frame
do yourself a favor and keep the lot bike barley street legal. My lot only bike had no lights,plate,ins so I HAD to truck it every place I wanted to ride it. It was cool at first but started to suck as all our lots started to get blown up. Its nice to have the option to ride to the gas station or to the lot down the street instead of having to load the ****** up...
Old 07-29-2010, 11:14 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Bray
Good **** neal get some pics up
I gotta snap some pics later

Originally Posted by Mr. Hooligan
do yourself a favor and keep the lot bike barley street legal. My lot only bike had no lights,plate,ins so I HAD to truck it every place I wanted to ride it. It was cool at first but started to suck as all our lots started to get blown up. Its nice to have the option to ride to the gas station or to the lot down the street instead of having to load the ****** up...
Oh no doubt. I been lazy with that but I plan on putting a small foglight on for a headlight and a brake light. Lot bike is already insured but I gotta go to dmv to register it but its gonna be legal enough to ride streets on it if I want to
Old 07-29-2010, 11:20 AM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

Say Twite frame one more time Neal. I didn't catch that the first time around
Having 2of the same bike only means you have a dedicated parts bike
Old 07-29-2010, 11:36 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by skillz
Say Twite frame one more time Neal. I didn't catch that the first time around
Having 2of the same bike only means you have a dedicated parts bike
twite frame twite frame twite frame.
Old 07-29-2010, 11:36 AM
NealFoReal

Oh Gil I forgot to ask - can I borrow your twite frame
Old 07-29-2010, 12:19 PM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

Mike M needs to beat you with a bent clipon tube
Old 07-29-2010, 12:22 PM

ScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura about

gilly give me a call later.
stuck in bed all day
Old 07-29-2010, 12:26 PM
NealFoReal

only if i can hold your twite frame oh gil did i mention that im eventually gonna get a twite frame
Old 07-29-2010, 12:39 PM
Is building another f4i

Are
only if i can hold your twite frame oh gil did i mention that im eventually gonna get a twite frame
Are you going to get the limited edition one with the hologram stickers?
Old 07-29-2010, 12:46 PM
NealFoReal

Are

Are you going to get the limited edition one with the hologram stickers?
I think so. I heard that gives you an additional 10hp but more importantly, I'm gonna chrome my crash cage so I get respect in the hood I was upset when I scratched my cage the other night
Old 07-29-2010, 12:50 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

is ur boy JA RULE gonna sponsor ur new twite frame?

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses