Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2010, 04:26 PM

ScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura about
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by becky

we're going to be going to hershey and amish country next weekend if the weather cooperates, wanna meet us there? if not, we may do great wolf lodge.
let me know. ahhh amish country. haha
Old 07-27-2010, 04:38 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Does the dude in this video playing the keyboard remind anyone else of drew c
Old 07-27-2010, 04:48 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Gixxerstunter06
I forgot about sicc0 too. You comin sicc0? You bringin anyone w you?
I honestly wish I could go with all you guys and kill it down there ******* money is tight
Old 07-27-2010, 04:56 PM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

trix why does your reply to neal hav gixxerstunter instead of onewheelneal
Old 07-27-2010, 05:01 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by ruthless rah
trix why does your reply to neal hav gixxerstunter instead of onewheelneal
dont you know about the 20 thousand dollar gixxer?
Old 07-27-2010, 05:08 PM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

Originally Posted by MikeM
dont you know about the 20 thousand dollar gixxer?
i hav no idea...what 20 thousand dollar gixxer???
Old 07-27-2010, 05:08 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

buahahahahaha.
Old 07-27-2010, 05:09 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by monday518
Does the dude in this video playing the keyboard remind anyone else of drew c
what video
Old 07-27-2010, 05:10 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by bikemike
just jumpin into this convo- where u guys headed to?
BMore braaaaaap
Old 07-27-2010, 05:29 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by ruthless rah
i hav no idea...what 20 thousand dollar gixxer???
our guy had this shiny new gixxer with every stunt part money could buy, and then some. the kind of bike that when he rolls up, everybody looks at it and says to themselves "either this dudes a pro or some salesmen saw him coming a mile away with hundreds falling out of his pockets"
But then we got him on an f4i and he actually learned to wheelie pretty good
Old 07-27-2010, 05:33 PM
NealFoReal

our guy had this shiny new gixxer with every stunt part money could buy, and then some. the kind of bike that when he rolls up, everybody looks at it and says to themselves "either this dudes a pro or some salesmen saw him coming a mile away with hundreds falling out of his pockets"
But then we got him on an f4i and he actually learned to wheelie pretty good
yut ughhhhhhhh. squiddin it up since 07
Old 07-27-2010, 05:35 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
yut ughhhhhhhh. squiddin it up since 07

nuttin but love neal
Old 07-27-2010, 05:37 PM
bp chaser

Looks like we're riding at the train station tonight at 9:30. Me, Ty, and a kid named Kevin that i just met last week. Im gonna call chris and nick, but of course not expecting them to come out. Anybody else wanna ride? Trix?
Old 07-27-2010, 05:47 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

Looks like we're riding at the train station tonight at 9:30. Me, Ty, and a kid named Kevin that i just met last week. Im gonna call chris and nick, but of course not expecting them to come out. Anybody else wanna ride? Trix?
I would honestly love to ride, but I have 10$ to my name and a half a tank of gas that has to last me till friday when I get paid, ill ride this weekend though.

and does kevin ride a 600rr?
Old 07-27-2010, 05:50 PM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by *trix*
I would honestly love to ride, but I have 10$ to my name and a half a tank of gas that has to last me till friday when I get paid, ill ride this weekend though.

and does kevin ride a 600rr?
im goin away again friday

no, different kevin, from commack. blue bike, gixxer if i recall. hes got idle and hes mad hungry for circles, tossed his bike a bunch of times when i rode with him
Old 07-27-2010, 05:57 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

im goin away again friday

no, different kevin, from commack. blue bike, gixxer if i recall. hes got idle and hes mad hungry for circles, tossed his bike a bunch of times when i rode with him
bah that sucks man good luck, ill text u . and yeah I will bother you when u come back to ride then
Old 07-27-2010, 06:49 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyXYbXQJSPQ

This is the video with the kid that reminds me of drew c
Old 07-27-2010, 07:18 PM
NealFoReal

lmfao. definitely reminds me of drew haha. and no wheelies for me tonight mike although i would like to come out there one day soon and ride....
Old 07-27-2010, 07:55 PM

Lol yup definately looks like him and heres the 06 CR85r I picked up today its for sale 1000 takes her home no OBO **** this things miiint
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	cr85f.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	80.2 KB
ID:	240801  
Old 07-27-2010, 08:03 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

Originally Posted by monday518
Lol yup definately looks like him and heres the 06 CR85r I picked up today its for sale 1000 takes her home no OBO **** this things miiint

thats ******* nice as **** monday

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses