Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2010, 01:34 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Ugh hold up - I gotta see if they got ground room floor access so we could bring our bikes in the room.
dont look like it does
Old 07-27-2010, 01:35 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Yo anyone who wants to search for a room we should be staying in 20882 zip code. I'm too lazy to search right now.
Old 07-27-2010, 01:38 PM

fatboystuntz will become famous soon enough

dont look like it does
just back the truck into the back of a building or such....thats what ive done thru the years and never had a problem
Old 07-27-2010, 02:20 PM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

Yo anyone who wants to search for a room we should be staying in 20882 zip code. I'm too lazy to search right now.
what town is that, gaithersburg???? idont see nothin with that exact zipe code and idont wanna search anything that far from it
Old 07-27-2010, 02:21 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by ruthless rah
what town is that, gaithersburg???? idont see nothin with that exact zipe code and idont wanna search anything that far from it
Old 07-27-2010, 02:22 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by fatboystuntz
just back the truck into the back of a building or such....thats what ive done thru the years and never had a problem
true that - good idea.
Old 07-27-2010, 02:22 PM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

http://www.google.com/m/place?oe=UTF...ed=0CBMQnQIwAw
Old 07-27-2010, 02:27 PM
90-day squid probation

forget this one...219+ 15% tax a night
Old 07-27-2010, 02:32 PM
NealFoReal

good job Rah
Old 07-27-2010, 02:42 PM
I ♥ uR mOm

INSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant futureINSANECRAZZY has a brilliant future

PA spot is dead A 24/7 distribution company moved into the building and well - they're there 24/7 *******....
yeah, it sucks!!! but it was fun while it lasted. we went to one of the other PA lots last saturday, which is plenty big, but felt so small compared to the mega lot....lol. i guess i forgot how spoiled we were.
Old 07-27-2010, 03:04 PM
90-day squid probation

good job Rah
my bad...if u havent found somethin by time iget off i'll search wen iget home...you wanna try to keep it around no more then 100/night right??? and whats the head count by the way ikno its me you ricky monday i think drew and who else???
Old 07-27-2010, 03:08 PM
NealFoReal

my bad...if u havent found somethin by time iget off i'll search wen iget home...you wanna try to keep it around no more then 100/night right??? and whats the head count by the way ikno its me you ricky monday i think drew and who else???
drews probably stayin at zoe's crib. me monday ricky you and possibly joejoe - depending on how he's feeling. you comin friday night? and you comin w anyone or rollin by yourself?
Old 07-27-2010, 03:29 PM
90-day squid probation

drews probably stayin at zoe's crib. me monday ricky you and possibly joejoe - depending on how he's feeling. you comin friday night? and you comin w anyone or rollin by yourself?
if iget off saturday then im comin fri night but if not then im comin directly afta work saturday and im comin by myself...nobody likes travelin anywhere soo......
Old 07-27-2010, 03:29 PM
NealFoReal

Well lemme know Rah coz if not someones gotta sleep on the floor Friday night lol.
Old 07-27-2010, 03:36 PM

Paul-E is a decent person

i'll prolly be driving down sunday am.... my cousins 30th bday party is sat evening into night
Old 07-27-2010, 03:36 PM

bikemike is a decent person

just jumpin into this convo- where u guys headed to?
Old 07-27-2010, 03:38 PM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by fatboystuntz
I've done that too...

I figure if they are willing to cut the cable lock and lift the bike over the side of the truck without making too much noise they deserve the right to steal it
Old 07-27-2010, 03:54 PM
90-day squid probation

Well lemme know Rah coz if not someones gotta sleep on the floor Friday night lol.
man idont care where da hell i sleep long as we not sleepin in a shitty hotel

i jus remembered about sicc0 did he change his plans for this weekend to make it out
Old 07-27-2010, 03:55 PM
NealFoReal

I forgot about sicc0 too. You comin sicc0? You bringin anyone w you?
Old 07-27-2010, 03:57 PM
90-day squid probation

Originally Posted by Mr. Hooligan
I've done that too...

I figure if they are willing to cut the cable lock and lift the bike over the side of the truck without making too much noise they deserve the right to steal it
if we were to do this then we will hav to try and get a room where the window is on that side or back of the parkin lot...but i doubt anyone is goin to try anything like that

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses