Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2010, 01:48 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by monday518
Neal post a pic of that f4i you have
I started this thread but the pics are horrible. I'ma take some good pics later today and start a new thread.

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/462...f4i-clean.html
Old 07-16-2010, 02:02 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Thats so clean If you still have it this next weekend i def want to come take a look at it
Old 07-16-2010, 02:40 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by monday518
Thats so clean If you still have it this next weekend i def want to come take a look at it
it is pretty ****** minty. it sucks that the tank is dented coz thats the biggest thing w it. motor looks crispy clean i got one dude from CL that offered around what homie is willing to take but you know how that goes - he never hit me back after that
Old 07-16-2010, 04:00 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

yo whats good ppl ... anyone riding today? lot sesh? im bout to pack my **** and slowly head out to NJ .... still waiting on directions to the spot ...
Old 07-16-2010, 04:03 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by ruthless rah
aight let me kno
Originally Posted by Nasty nate!
rite now i have no idea what part of nj we going to.. i gto talk to sicc0
yo i hit up jon but no response ... damn ... yo rah u know where that spot is that u went last time? if anything lets meet up and just go there
Old 07-16-2010, 04:19 PM
www.GRAMX.com

damn its so darn hot today ... i was baking in traffic coming to queens ...
Old 07-16-2010, 04:36 PM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Sicc0
yo i hit up jon but no response ... damn ... yo rah u know where that spot is that u went last time? if anything lets meet up and just go there
yea ikno where its at...830 9 is the best time to go because most workers will be gone...u were waitin for jfl to get back to u or another jon
Old 07-16-2010, 04:38 PM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

908 283 0002 call me or shoot me a text
Old 07-16-2010, 04:46 PM

ny450 is a decent person

Originally Posted by skillz
+

+1
Unless you have stock clipons in the stock location staggered is a awkward position . Most newbs compensate by dropping their ***. That's fine if all you want to do is straight line staggered. If you wanna learn circle wheelies SS is by far the easiest
words goodlooks guys...maybe ill have to try out some ss's and see if i make progress with them. im running db bars and its not that i feel totally uncomfortable while staggered, i just have trouble getting past the dip in..front end falls by 1/2 circle almost every time.
Old 07-16-2010, 04:56 PM

ny450 is a decent person

motomizike you riding the coram spot tonight? i might shoot over there later on, im from riverhead and trying to ride lots with someone
Old 07-16-2010, 07:20 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Originally Posted by ny450
words goodlooks guys...maybe ill have to try out some ss's and see if i make progress with them. im running db bars and its not that i feel totally uncomfortable while staggered, i just have trouble getting past the dip in..front end falls by 1/2 circle almost every time.
Always keep your front end up real high almost past bp the whole time and dont be scared to gas it 12 out of it and stall the bike out.
Old 07-16-2010, 07:21 PM

daboss is a decent person

yea im new to stunting but would like to vome out and stunt with someone and learn something new first hand
Old 07-17-2010, 12:41 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

good wheelies tonight
Old 07-17-2010, 01:16 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Hows that Kawi workin for ya??
Old 07-17-2010, 03:04 AM

ny450 is a decent person

didnt get to hit the lot tonight...spent the night in the ER till 3am instead...my boy got smashed and ran over by a dually truck on his 3 day old 2010 drz400sm...hit his head so hard on the rear fender of the truck that it cracked his icon helmet..ended up fracturing some cheek bones, broke some teeth and sore head to toe....theyre transfering him over to stonybrook now for some facial surgery..turned 18 on wed., crazy how things can change in an instant...just gotta thank god that he made it out ok....be safe on those streets everyone!
Old 07-17-2010, 03:10 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
Hows that Kawi workin for ya??
i gotta dent my tank, im getting bored again
Old 07-17-2010, 03:12 AM
bp chaser

didnt get to hit the lot tonight...spent the night in the ER till 3am instead...my boy got smashed and ran over by a dually truck on his 3 day old 2010 drz400sm...hit his head so hard on the rear fender of the truck that it cracked his icon helmet..ended up fracturing some cheek bones, broke some teeth and sore head to toe....theyre transfering him over to stonybrook now for some facial surgery..turned 18 on wed., crazy how things can change in an instant...just gotta thank god that he made it out ok....be safe on those streets everyone!
that sucks :/
Old 07-17-2010, 03:16 AM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

Sucks to hear about that. Good thing he'll be alright.
Originally Posted by MikeM
i gotta dent my tank, im getting bored again
Maybe trading me your kawi for my f4i will bring an end to some of that boredom.
Old 07-17-2010, 03:30 AM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by RickNY
Sucks to hear about that. Good thing he'll be alright.

Maybe trading me your kawi for my f4i will bring an end to some of that boredom.
i still have my f4i
Old 07-17-2010, 04:38 AM

Saturnin is a decent person

**** thats nuts...be safe everyone

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses