Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2010, 09:40 AM

Paul-E is a decent person
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

hey does anyone have a known good f4i master?
Old 07-16-2010, 09:54 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Juca
came here to see what's new in the bike world on the other side

hahah yeah I havent seen you post here in a while, things are good how are things on your end? you learn any new tricks?
Old 07-16-2010, 10:47 AM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Originally Posted by ny450
yo monday or anyone else who wants to help,,,,, did you learn circles staggered or SS? i seen you killing it in the recent vids and figured id see if you had any tips..im trying to learn staggereds and theyre wooping my *** lol..still cant get past 1/2 circle consistantly.. 95% of the time i drop it down after 1/2...i think my problem is im not commiting....is it common to have to give it a blip right after dipping in to keep it up?

my technique is basically clutching up to idle, letting it drop back past BP, putting weight on left peg to dip while trying to stay centered with the bike...i did a 3/4 tonight that felt soo nice but couldnt do it again. i KNOW most of it is just seat time and practice but i figured id ask anyway
I started out initially with staggerd circles but could only get one around and it got squirly... then I went to SS and did wide recons for what seemed like forever then just dipped it hard a couple of times and it clicked...after learning ss circles I decided to try staggerd circles again and I could do them...so I would say go with SS circles first
Old 07-16-2010, 12:06 PM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

+
Originally Posted by monday518
I started out initially with staggerd circles but could only get one around and it got squirly... then I went to SS and did wide recons for what seemed like forever then just dipped it hard a couple of times and it clicked...after learning ss circles I decided to try staggerd circles again and I could do them...so I would say go with SS circles first
+1
Unless you have stock clipons in the stock location staggered is a awkward position . Most newbs compensate by dropping their ***. That's fine if all you want to do is straight line staggered. If you wanna learn circle wheelies SS is by far the easiest
Old 07-16-2010, 12:13 PM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough

anyone rocking jerzey spot tonight? looks like me an sicc0 will be attending.
Old 07-16-2010, 12:17 PM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Nasty nate!
anyone rocking jerzey spot tonight? looks like me an sicc0 will be attending.
what time are yall comin
Old 07-16-2010, 12:26 PM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough

be there around 630 ish... is there lights in that lot?
Old 07-16-2010, 12:30 PM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

which lot...where i seen u at before in carlstadt????
Old 07-16-2010, 12:30 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by *trix*
well feel better man get healed up for the weekend
Im not riding at all this weekend
Old 07-16-2010, 12:32 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by pdpwally
hey does anyone have a known good f4i master?
Front/rear???

Originally Posted by skillz
+

+1
Unless you have stock clipons in the stock location staggered is a awkward position . Most newbs compensate by dropping their ***. That's fine if all you want to do is straight line staggered. If you wanna learn circle wheelies SS is by far the easiest
hey buddy missed your call yesterday or the day before and forgot to hit you back but I'll holla a little later on tonight
Old 07-16-2010, 12:39 PM
**** yo couch!!

Originally Posted by ruthless rah
which lot...where i seen u at before in carlstadt????

i dont know i think so,...
Old 07-16-2010, 12:46 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Im not riding at all this weekend
o man i didnt realize it was that bad :/ well if you bored/feel like filming me fall attempting to steer my bike with my foot then come chill tonight.
Old 07-16-2010, 12:48 PM
90-day squid probation

i dont know i think so,...
well if so then yea they hav lights but at 630 their still workin...830 9oclock is a good time to hit that spot up
Old 07-16-2010, 12:51 PM
90-day squid probation

if you guys dont mind an additional 15-20min drive then yall can hit my spot up til it gets dark and if not too tired to ride some more then we could hit carlstadt spot up...idk its up to u guys
Old 07-16-2010, 12:54 PM
**** yo couch!!

rite now i have no idea what part of nj we going to.. i gto talk to sicc0
Old 07-16-2010, 01:02 PM
90-day squid probation

rite now i have no idea what part of nj we going to.. i gto talk to sicc0
aight let me kno
Old 07-16-2010, 01:31 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by *trix*
o man i didnt realize it was that bad :/ well if you bored/feel like filming me fall attempting to steer my bike with my foot then come chill tonight.
ill hit you up if anything. i might just take it easy tonight and come out tomorrow and do some filming. definitely not going to pa this weekend or bmore or anywhere that requires traveling.
Old 07-16-2010, 01:38 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Neal post a pic of that f4i you have
Old 07-16-2010, 01:40 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
ill hit you up if anything. i might just take it easy tonight and come out tomorrow and do some filming. definitely not going to pa this weekend or bmore or anywhere that requires traveling.
word ima hit up the beach tomorrow with some friends and i should also be riding sunday
Old 07-16-2010, 01:44 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

hey trix im goin to patchouge to see my friends band play at 7. should be back around 9:30 then i can ride

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses