Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2010, 11:46 AM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
def sick good job my dude
Old 07-15-2010, 12:03 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Thanks Monday
Old 07-15-2010, 12:06 PM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

your acros are comin along great, keep at it
Old 07-15-2010, 12:23 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by ruthless rah
your acros are comin along great, keep at it
Im not even tryin to get really good at em lol - just was bored and said **** it. plus it looks like fun when you got em on smash

Last edited by OnEWhEeLNEAL; 07-15-2010 at 12:31 PM.
Old 07-15-2010, 12:37 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

make me wanna try that trick. kilt it.
Old 07-15-2010, 12:57 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick!!!! lol @ inolens back brace and hairdo.
Old 07-15-2010, 01:08 PM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

Im not even tryin to get really good at em lol - just was bored and said **** it. plus it looks like fun when you got em on smash
you should try switchbacks next, those look fun but ikno one wrong move and that could be your ***
Old 07-15-2010, 01:14 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by ruthless rah
you should try switchbacks next, those look fun but ikno one wrong move and that could be your ***
acid drops next then i'll start working on switchbacks. i think anyway lol. my *** was sore til tuesday pretty much - no homo.
Old 07-15-2010, 01:15 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
make me wanna try that trick. kilt it.
cmon doggie - if i got it, you got it
Old 07-15-2010, 01:45 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Neal I ending up taking the last weekend of july/the first weekend of august off so lets do PA that weekend for sure and Ill def be in LI next friday and saturday I can most likely ride friday night and saturday but have a party to be at that evening
Old 07-15-2010, 02:42 PM
NealFoReal

party which evening - friday or saturday Monday?
Old 07-15-2010, 03:39 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by monday518
Neal I ending up taking the last weekend of july/the first weekend of august off so lets do PA that weekend for sure and Ill def be in LI next friday and saturday I can most likely ride friday night and saturday but have a party to be at that evening
u goin to syracuse stuntfest?
Old 07-15-2010, 03:46 PM

Originally Posted by *trix*
u goin to syracuse stuntfest?
Nope I dont really like traveling to central/western new york and I just took a trip to syracuse yesterday and the only reason I did was for dinosaur bbq and my g/f drove lol
Old 07-15-2010, 03:58 PM
NealFoReal

braaaaaaaaapppppppp
Old 07-15-2010, 04:01 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

Nope I dont really like traveling to central/western new york and I just took a trip to syracuse yesterday and the only reason I did was for dinosaur bbq and my g/f drove lol
lamee , and I love bbqs

******* work computer sucks ***

Last edited by *trix*; 07-15-2010 at 04:02 PM. Reason: compy sucks
Old 07-15-2010, 04:03 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

braaaaaaaaapppppppp
you headin to PA tomorrow night or staying around the area cause I will be riding local tomorrow night
Old 07-15-2010, 04:22 PM

lamee , and I love bbqs

******* work computer sucks ***
Hahaha Lame is you having to bring your g/f on every riding trip you go on
Old 07-15-2010, 04:23 PM
NealFoReal

if anyone wants a somewhat minty f4i lemme know.
Old 07-15-2010, 04:23 PM
NealFoReal

you headin to PA tomorrow night or staying around the area cause I will be riding local tomorrow night
dunno yet.
Old 07-15-2010, 04:25 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

Hahaha Lame is you having to bring your g/f on every riding trip you go on
I like bringing her

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses