Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2010, 11:42 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
dont do that until someones out there w a video camera lol.
if you come out tonight youll have a good
and if I had my camera id just throw it somewhere and hit record but rebeccas got it
Old 07-12-2010, 12:17 PM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

How was your weekend NY ? we had our megga sessions saturday n sunday! here is me about to make whoolies with my happy birthday balloon on my bike

Old 07-12-2010, 12:22 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Nice Ryan
Old 07-12-2010, 01:30 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

Originally Posted by R1wonder
How was your weekend NY ? we had our megga sessions saturday n sunday! here is me about to make whoolies with my happy birthday balloon on my bike

happy bday man,

and anyone else wanna ride out here today besides for me and mike m?
Old 07-12-2010, 03:37 PM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

im still waiting to see some vid of me doin Os with the balloon whippin behind me, and i was doin alot of 1 hand ss's holding the balloon accross the lot lol

good times
Old 07-12-2010, 04:28 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

RL's are def coming along Just still trying to figure out how to step back up on to the seat so I can keep going

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dhf86_hYt0c

Another little clip just little things ive been working on Sitdown on clutch up jump to SS step down to both back pegs back up to SS into circles

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzfXvxTIHPk

Last edited by monday518; 07-12-2010 at 04:42 PM.
Old 07-12-2010, 04:49 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

damn you no streaming video at work, otherwise awesome **** monday good to hear your steping into rl's. You said you were taking off from work and **** soon to come down here? or was it PA either way hit me up when your down I will come out and ride with ya
Old 07-12-2010, 05:29 PM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

Originally Posted by monday518
RL's are def coming along Just still trying to figure out how to step back up on to the seat so I can keep going

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dhf86_hYt0c

Another little clip just little things ive been working on Sitdown on clutch up jump to SS step down to both back pegs back up to SS into circles

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzfXvxTIHPk
monday good ****...lookn real good out there
Old 07-12-2010, 05:56 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Slim just came by and bought my KX250. I told him to bring it to the spot tonight
Old 07-12-2010, 06:27 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

i called him and he didnt pick up and texted and he didnt answer what a weiner

and hell yeah monday just watched the vid you got them *****,

and to the vid ant and leah made, holy **** that looked amazing and everyones ******* killing it
Old 07-12-2010, 06:33 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by RickNY
I never knew Neal could jump that high
Looking good out there OnEWhEeLNeAL
You got that next son Thanks brotha
Old 07-12-2010, 06:40 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by monday518
RL's are def coming along
DOIN WORK Monday. Good **** homie
Old 07-12-2010, 06:54 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Thanks everyone and yes everyone is killing it and its all motivation
Old 07-12-2010, 09:38 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

yeaaa monday ... work it work it lol ...
Old 07-12-2010, 09:45 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

ok ... so I just picked up my bike from the shop today ..... its all good now, working fine ... felt weird riding after almost 2 weeks ... and I picked up a chevy S10 over the weekend goin to register it tomorrow so PA MEGALOT here I come ... Finally ...
Old 07-12-2010, 11:14 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

Originally Posted by Sicc0
ok ... so I just picked up my bike from the shop today ..... its all good now, working fine ... felt weird riding after almost 2 weeks ... and I picked up a chevy S10 over the weekend goin to register it tomorrow so PA MEGALOT here I come ... Finally ...
good **** sicco and me mike m and ty streets were killin this spot over by mikes house tonight, ty was killin it on the f4easy
Old 07-12-2010, 11:17 PM

juzslidin has a spectacular aura aboutjuzslidin has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by *trix*
good **** sicco and me mike m and ty streets were killin this spot over by mikes house tonight, ty was killin it on the f4easy
more info on ty ..... hard to give phone advice without seeing him riding in person . how are his merks n r/l 's coming ???
Old 07-12-2010, 11:26 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by juzslidin
more info on ty ..... hard to give phone advice without seeing him riding in person . how are his merks n r/l 's coming ???
hes got the rl's pretty good now. havent even seen him try merks yet
Old 07-13-2010, 12:09 AM

juzslidin has a spectacular aura aboutjuzslidin has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by MikeM
hes got the rl's pretty good now. havent even seen him try merks yet

hmmm . i gots to get out there soon .....
Old 07-13-2010, 12:29 AM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by juzslidin
hmmm . i gots to get out there soon .....
hold off til we get a new good spot. we're not really happy with our current one

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses