Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2010, 04:19 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by old man roger
looks to me like you are gonna land on the lip and mangle your tail bone ..lol
da da da daaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh I guess we'll see tomorrow with the new clip - Neal vs. Acros part 2 lmao.
Old 07-12-2010, 06:08 AM

ScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
the quality is just so awesome with them things.
dammnnnn. nice.
Old 07-12-2010, 06:41 AM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Just curious - who thinks this one worked out well or did I bust my ***
i think you nailed it and it worked out good, cant wait to see pt 2
Old 07-12-2010, 08:29 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by ruthless rah
i think you nailed it and it worked out good, cant wait to see pt 2
I cant wait to film part 3 actually lmao. That one should be interesting
Old 07-12-2010, 08:37 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

I bet you landed that one neal, it looks like you were high enough to get on the bike good and stand yourself up, and the weathers supposed to be good for the day and night 86 degrees today and cooler tonight sooo I am def up for riding tonight wherever
Old 07-12-2010, 09:01 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by *trix*
I bet you landed that one neal, it looks like you were high enough to get on the bike good and stand yourself up, and the weathers supposed to be good for the day and night 86 degrees today and cooler tonight sooo I am def up for riding tonight wherever
Im most likely gonna take today off and ride tomorrow. Im pretty beat up from the weekend. Plus I got a bunch of F4i parts I wanna start selling to clear out the garage and make some loot for a twite frame.
Old 07-12-2010, 09:05 AM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

whats the plans for this weekend???
Old 07-12-2010, 09:59 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by inolen
yup thats a pretty sick camera made everything look good
Old 07-12-2010, 10:01 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

man i wanna learn some new acros now, but thats how you really hurt yourself
Old 07-12-2010, 10:05 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

Originally Posted by MikeM
learn tonight :D you still wanna ride if its not redic hot tonight?

and u suckkkk neal lol o well if everyone cops out ill still get some practice in
Old 07-12-2010, 10:09 AM
bp chaser

learn tonight :D you still wanna ride if its not redic hot tonight?

and u suckkkk neal lol o well if everyone cops out ill still get some practice in
yeah im still in
Old 07-12-2010, 10:28 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

yeah im still in
nice im gonna text u now
Old 07-12-2010, 10:54 AM
NealFoReal

learn em ive been having fun doing this **** and learning in 1st makes it a little safer lol.
Old 07-12-2010, 11:09 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

learn em ive been having fun doing this **** and learning in 1st makes it a little safer lol.
ok I need some advice, when jumping up from sitdown position up to the tank are you touching the bars at all cause I got real wobly a couple of times trying that and busted my ***, my question being if you are doing them without touching what have you been doing to keep your balance better when jumping on the tank? cause i sometimes jumped and the bike went wobbling instantly making me think I am using one leg more dominantly then the other to compensate to jump myself up to the tank
Old 07-12-2010, 11:14 AM
NealFoReal

ok I need some advice, when jumping up from sitdown position up to the tank are you touching the bars at all cause I got real wobly a couple of times trying that and busted my ***, my question being if you are doing them without touching what have you been doing to keep your balance better when jumping on the tank? cause i sometimes jumped and the bike went wobbling instantly making me think I am using one leg more dominantly then the other to compensate to jump myself up to the tank
pretty sure the video will be out shortly where ant's explaining a bunch of **** to me. what i did tho was set the bars straight with my hands and got comfy then let go and jumped within the first few seconds of letting go. prior to actually jumping i just got used to going straight and controlling the bike - but that was coz my head bearings were a little tight so it was pulling the bike from side to side. The video will be very informative lol. Ant gave me enough info that I crushed him on time frame to get them lmao. The HAMMA's

Last edited by OnEWhEeLNEAL; 07-12-2010 at 11:16 AM.
Old 07-12-2010, 11:16 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

It's true, Neal made me feel insecure
Old 07-12-2010, 11:18 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

pretty sure the video will be out shortly where ant's explaining a bunch of **** to me. what i did tho was set the bars straight with my hands and got comfy then let go and jumped within the first few seconds of letting go. prior to actually jumping i just got used to going straight and controlling the bike - but that was coz my head bearings were a little tight so it was pulling the bike from side to side. The video will be very informative lol. Ant gave me enough info that I crushed him on time frame to get them lmao. The HAMMA's

cool **** neals PUTTIN THE BEATSSS
Name:  beets.jpg
Views: 5
Size:  17.8 KB
and I can't wait to watch the video then, in the meantime I am going to try to get them better today and maybe try to stear them around with my foot on the bar you should come out tonight! and watch me bust my ***
Old 07-12-2010, 11:20 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

hahahaha nice avatar lol

and neals catchin up to you inolen the power of the 636 is running through his veins
Old 07-12-2010, 11:36 AM
NealFoReal

lmfao. acid drops next those im skurred shitless of
Old 07-12-2010, 11:37 AM
NealFoReal

maybe try to stear them around with my foot on the bar
dont do that until someones out there w a video camera lol.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses