Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2010, 06:05 PM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by inolen
Why is everyone in Jersey so interested in what cage Neal is running
I think that everyone who has a 636 in Jersey who personally seen the beating that bike took would like to see if it can live up the beating Neal is going to give it. But if you change the cage then all results are inconclusive. FOH cage for the 636 is the BEST you can get period
Old 07-06-2010, 06:15 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

It's also taking a beating for years now and could possibly have hair line cracks all over, so clearly the results won't be the same.

Seriously, I can't believe so many people are having a cage discussion over his bike. We get it, you guys love foh fab or whatever.
Old 07-06-2010, 06:20 PM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

No
It's also taking a beating for years now and could possibly have hair line cracks all over, so clearly the results won't be the same.

Seriously, I can't believe so many people are having a cage discussion over his bike. We get it, you guys love foh fab or whatever.
No other cage out there comes close. It would be foolish to use anything else
Old 07-06-2010, 06:23 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

Old 07-06-2010, 06:39 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by skillz
No

No other cage out there comes close. It would be foolish to use anything else
I seriously can't believe you guys are so into this

I've already named the reasons I personally would never be interested in running that cage (they're the same reasons I wouldn't run most cages, with the added one of it being welded to my kickstand).

Every cages has its pros/cons and people choose them to work with their riding style. I personally don't want to run a rigid tubular cage ever again because I know how easy they get mangled and how hard they can be to take on and off.

Neal nor I are foolish, we just have no interest in your boy's cage.
Old 07-06-2010, 06:55 PM
Is building another f4i

I seriously can't believe you guys are so into this

I've already named the reasons I personally would never be interested in running that cage (they're the same reasons I wouldn't run most cages, with the added one of it being welded to my kickstand).

Every cages has its pros/cons and people choose them to work with their riding style. I personally don't want to run a rigid tubular cage ever again because I know how easy they get mangled and how hard they can be to take on and off.

Neal nor I are foolish, we just have no interest in your boy's cage.
Its just hard to let your friends makefoolish decisions when you know they are wrong. O can buy a whole lot of kickstands for the cost of replacing a frame or motor
Old 07-06-2010, 08:25 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

Whose bike was this? Was this Leah's old bike?

http://allentown.craigslist.org/mcy/1819118116.html
Old 07-06-2010, 08:32 PM

Originally Posted by DOKE
Whose bike was this? Was this Leah's old bike?

http://allentown.craigslist.org/mcy/1819118116.html
Not her old bike, her bike that's never been rode.
Old 07-06-2010, 09:24 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

Not her old bike, her bike that's never been rode.
My bad, sorry. I think she got more than what he is asking when she sold it. It's set up nice...
Old 07-06-2010, 09:47 PM

Originally Posted by DOKE
My bad, sorry. I think she got more than what he is asking when she sold it. It's set up nice...
Oh, she never sold it. That's her ad, it's sitting in our garage.
Old 07-06-2010, 09:56 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

you guys should part it out no one in their right mind would pay that much without a clean title, but parting it out might get you there or real close.
Old 07-06-2010, 10:07 PM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

Originally Posted by MikeM
you guys should part it out no one in their right mind would pay that much without a clean title, but parting it out might get you there or real close.
or keep it as a backup for whatever reason....its setup nice, i wouldnt get rid of it
Old 07-06-2010, 10:18 PM

Originally Posted by MikeM
Salvage titles in PA aren't what they are in NY.

Outside of NY and NJ, and probably a few other lame North East states, salvage titles don't really mean much.

Leah just needs to remember to list it more than once every 2 months.
Old 07-07-2010, 03:05 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Just finished up the new notification system:

good stuff ant
Old 07-07-2010, 04:49 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Haha I love the cage discussion goin on here lol. I know you guys rep FohFab which is cool - it's kinda like the Cali guys rep Impaktech & the then you got the ATown crew etc. Gil, hopefully you wont tell me I told you so in 3 months like you think you will but I agree with Ant - this bike took a beating already and there could be hairline cracks. Impulse purchase which I sorta regret but whatever - it's coming together slowly. I wish I woulda known just how bad of a beating it really took but I did get to see it smack the ground a few times in MM4 lol

Last edited by OnEWhEeLNEAL; 07-07-2010 at 04:52 AM.
Old 07-07-2010, 04:50 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

MikeM - you back in town????
Old 07-07-2010, 06:21 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL

he told me via text "Idk" when I asked him yesterday when he was coming back
Old 07-07-2010, 08:04 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
negative. we're hoping to leave friday now, but not sure
Old 07-07-2010, 08:22 AM
bp chaser

whenever i leave ny, anywhere else i go, i end up with ridiculous amounts of bug bites from head to toe.
Old 07-07-2010, 09:18 AM
squid life

joejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the roughjoejoe898 is a jewel in the rough

To Neil **** u

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses