Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2010, 02:04 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by ScottFuries
let me see if i have any here for you. if rearsets wont snap then they will stress something else....eg. cages....hahaha.
get them on asap.
hook that up then asshoe lol. luckily i got my fohfab cage on right now.
Old 07-06-2010, 02:08 PM

ScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by pdpwally
mr fury,
my frame will be here july 12th so im hoping to get it to u sooner then later.

regards,
paul
sounds good. mir that upcoming weekend. gonna be putting in stopper practice that week.
just give me a holler.
Old 07-06-2010, 02:11 PM

ScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
hook that up then asshoe lol. luckily i got my fohfab cage on right now.
you should keep that bitch on.
ill see what i got.
maybe pink ones for you
Old 07-06-2010, 02:17 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

you should keep that bitch on.
ill see what i got.
maybe pink ones for you
yeaaaaaahhhhhhh ummmmmmmmm maybe you havent seen how mangled that cage is And I'll rock pink ones
Old 07-06-2010, 02:22 PM

fatboystuntz will become famous soon enough

yeaaaaaahhhhhhh ummmmmmmmm maybe you havent seen how mangled that cage is And I'll rock pink ones
just imagine...its doin its job of protecting ur bike broken and mangled....just think what a brandy new fresh one will do for you
Old 07-06-2010, 02:32 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by fatboystuntz
just imagine...its doin its job of protecting ur bike broken and mangled....just think what a brandy new fresh one will do for you
the bike hasnt hit the floor hard yet.
Old 07-06-2010, 02:54 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by monday518
Heres one of the videos from the ride
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwAtOS9y-fc
braaaaaaap
Old 07-06-2010, 02:54 PM

i havent really followed the whole reason u dont like his cages but what are they? him just not being a big name in the stunt game/?
Old 07-06-2010, 02:58 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by fatboystuntz
i havent really followed the whole reason u dont like his cages but what are they? him just not being a big name in the stunt game/?
Is Gil spreading rumors lol. I dont dislike his cages but it's just not the cage I prefer to run. And him not being a big name in the stunt game got nothing to do with anything. There's a bunch of smaller dudes/companies making good products that I'd buy/plan on buying.
Old 07-06-2010, 03:16 PM

Paul-E is a decent person

sounds good. mir that upcoming weekend. gonna be putting in stopper practice that week.
just give me a holler.
yeah im going to mir too so no need to rush anything.
Old 07-06-2010, 03:19 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

braaaaaaap
That ride ended up being real fun mostly highway which I love as long as there's A ton of people so the police just have to sit and watch it lol
Old 07-06-2010, 03:21 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Def liking the new avatar Neal first one on the 636 and looking fresh
Old 07-06-2010, 03:31 PM

what u gonna go with? impacktech?
Old 07-06-2010, 04:21 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Why is everyone in Jersey so interested in what cage Neal is running
Old 07-06-2010, 04:27 PM

Originally Posted by inolen
Why is everyone in Jersey so interested in what cage Neal is running
Inolen let me get an avatar like Neals
Old 07-06-2010, 04:30 PM

im just sittin here bored with a broken arm tryin to pass the day
Old 07-06-2010, 04:30 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Just finished up the new notification system:

Old 07-06-2010, 04:32 PM

Originally Posted by monday518
Inolen let me get an avatar like Neals
We didn't take many photos the last time you came down, but Leah is going to double check.
Old 07-06-2010, 04:36 PM

Originally Posted by inolen
We didn't take many photos the last time you came down, but Leah is going to double check.
Sounds good I got my stuntbums sticker on the tank reppin
Old 07-06-2010, 05:13 PM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

Is Gil spreading rumors lol. I dont dislike his cages but it's just not the cage I prefer to run. And him not being a big name in the stunt game got nothing to do with anything. There's a bunch of smaller dudes/companies making good products that I'd buy/plan on buying.
wooooooooooooooo look at the new gangsta avitar

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses