Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2010, 06:42 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by Bray
Clip-ons, tail saver , uhhh etc... LOL
Nah. I got 1/2 an SI cage though lol.
Old 06-30-2010, 06:43 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Nasty nate!
yummyyy.....
yup yup finger licking good lol.
Old 06-30-2010, 07:30 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

On my new iPhone so sweet
Old 06-30-2010, 08:57 PM

DRgreenthumb1 is a decent person

Originally Posted by *trix*
ill hit u up next week man I had knee surgery and I was going to ride this week but the knees still giving me trouble ill text u during the week
Yeah hit me up anytime,How much did the knee surgery cost i have a realy bad left knee for a few years now and it pops out all the time.I have too do something about it soon and i have no health plan
Old 06-30-2010, 09:21 PM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

check it out if you havent already

http://stuntride.com/vbstunt/showthread.php?t=16015
Old 06-30-2010, 09:56 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by DRgreenthumb1
Yeah hit me up anytime,How much did the knee surgery cost i have a realy bad left knee for a few years now and it pops out all the time.I have too do something about it soon and i have no health plan
luckily I have good health coverage now otherwise it would have cost me like 8k to get it done, they did it orthoscopicly it is almost healed too
Old 06-30-2010, 10:51 PM

oovvutt is a decent person

Erskine plaza circles lol

Last edited by oovvutt; 06-30-2010 at 10:54 PM.
Old 06-30-2010, 10:53 PM

Originally Posted by monday518
On my new iPhone so sweet
Here ya go Monday

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvGXVHW-Cg0
Old 07-01-2010, 12:37 AM

ny450 is a decent person

got kicked out of my spot tonight, "if i see you up here again, im impounding your bike..and im gonna patrol it every night, this isnt a ****** evil kneival training lot"..oh hmm ok!

on a side note--nicee 0's monday, i want to start trying them badly but i dont even understand how they work...im working on getting my straight line stagger/ss **** on lock before i try AND gonna get some sliders for my cage. the whole cutting in to the circle baffles me at this point
Old 07-01-2010, 01:23 AM

ScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura about

mrsa go to the doctor...and Ill buy your stock rearsets when you get your new ones if you want
i got a set of stock rersets...no pegs thou. hangers, brake and shifter.

**** neal your just hitting puberty, thats acne
Old 07-01-2010, 01:32 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by ScottFuries

yeah yeah asshoe.
Old 07-01-2010, 01:33 AM
NealFoReal

yo for the rearsets ima order i need the shift rod, need the spring and bolt that goes through the pegs and a bunch of **** for the brake side too. you got **** like that laying around
Old 07-01-2010, 01:39 AM

ScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
yo for the rearsets ima order i need the shift rod, need the spring and bolt that goes through the pegs and a bunch of **** for the brake side too. you got **** like that laying around
negative.
Old 07-01-2010, 01:41 AM
NealFoReal

negative.
wack
Old 07-01-2010, 02:48 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Ughh you could still see the puss oozing in the 2nd picture lol.
you'll be fine... get some silvadene cream
Old 07-01-2010, 12:23 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Originally Posted by oovvutt
Haha I forgot you guys were taking videos...too bad I could barely function at this point after riding all day in PA and the blockparty that was the best I had it was good meeting all you guys and chillen out after the ride
Old 07-01-2010, 01:04 PM

Haha I forgot you guys were taking videos...too bad I could barely function at this point after riding all day in PA and the blockparty that was the best I had it was good meeting all you guys and chillen out after the ride
Same here u guys should come down more often lol when u guys left one of my boys missed the back brake and hilarity ensued
Old 07-01-2010, 01:15 PM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

Same here u guys should come down more often lol when u guys left one of my boys missed the back brake and hilarity ensued
how did that turn out???
Old 07-01-2010, 01:42 PM

Ill def be down again soon and what kid missed the back brake lol
Old 07-01-2010, 01:49 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
you'll be fine... get some silvadene cream
doctor gave me some **** - im pickin it up from the pharmacy in a few.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses