Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2010, 11:33 AM

fatboystuntz will become famous soon enough
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

i hate dealing with 636 tanks...ive had about 4 that didnt leak...and my past 2 cant stop from leaking
Old 06-30-2010, 12:54 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by inolen
Caps can leak due to a million reasons. You just have to take off your tank and play around to identify the source and make the proper fix.

it seems like it is comming up through the little air vent tube and is then sitting on the inside lip of my tank then it comes pissing out when i either do more stoppies or do any wheelies after a stoppie. and its comming out of the actual cap so its going around the rubber lip the gas cap has already on there. what can I do to fix that.
Old 06-30-2010, 12:57 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by *trix*
it seems like it is comming up through the little air vent tube and is then sitting on the inside lip of my tank then it comes pissing out when i either do more stoppies or do any wheelies after a stoppie. and its comming out of the actual cap so its going around the rubber lip the gas cap has already on there. what can I do to fix that.
you shoulda bought my f4i - that **** didnt leak any gas. oh wait - never mind. it did
Old 06-30-2010, 12:58 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

Originally Posted by MikeM
its leaking out the overflow or the cap?

if its the overflow, that means youre doing the stoppies good You can get a longer hose and reroute the overflow up through your tail. It will still leak half a teaspoon or so on every stoppie, but it wont continually **** out while youre rolling them anymore.

yeah im not rolling that high yet hahaha but I willdef do that
Old 06-30-2010, 12:59 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
you shoulda bought my f4i - that **** didnt leak any gas. oh wait - never mind. it did
ehh nothx haha thanks for the offer. hows your bike comming along?

and I have actually been contemplating picking up an 03-04 636 or an r6
Old 06-30-2010, 01:00 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

ehh nothx haha thanks for the offer. hows your bike comming along?

and I have actually been contemplating picking up an 03-04 636 or an r6
get an r6. i hear nothing but good things about them. you already got a 636 so try something different.
Old 06-30-2010, 01:05 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

get an r6. i hear nothing but good things about them. you already got a 636 so try something different.
yeah I want to get a street bike I just am not sure about what I want yet and ill have to replace the subframe out for one of those c4 ones if i get a r6
Old 06-30-2010, 01:05 PM
skys the limit

skys the limit is a decent person

ill be out riding with some friends tonight (and all week) let me know if you wanna get together- 203 901 0908 - im from ct
Old 06-30-2010, 01:10 PM
NealFoReal

yeah I want to get a street bike I just am not sure about what I want yet and ill have to replace the subframe out for one of those c4 ones if i get a r6
pretty sure neil morgan dont got a c4 sub - he rocks stock. especially if its just a street bike and it wont see real abuse, you should be fine w a stock sub.
Old 06-30-2010, 01:55 PM

ScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura about

thats a wierd one...
Old 06-30-2010, 06:07 PM
NealFoReal

My arm was completely soaked in puss this morning. This aint good
So ummm yeaaaahhh this dont look too good lol. But doc said it dont look infected and gave me some cream and antibiotics to take Go ahead OMR - all of us NY'ers got some sorta disease or something lol.

Name:  DSC00947.jpg
Views: 5
Size:  92.6 KB

Name:  DSC00950.jpg
Views: 5
Size:  97.9 KB
Old 06-30-2010, 06:21 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

mrsa go to the doctor...and Ill buy your stock rearsets when you get your new ones if you want
Old 06-30-2010, 06:24 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by monday518
mrsa go to the doctor...and Ill buy your stock rearsets when you get your new ones if you want
Dont wish your cooties on me lol. I just came from the doctor and he said I'm good and it was just an allergic reaction. I hope anyway I dont got stock rearsets. I got mismatched woodcrafts and one of them is welded.
Old 06-30-2010, 06:31 PM
NealFoReal

Ughh you could still see the puss oozing in the 2nd picture lol.
Old 06-30-2010, 06:31 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Dont wish your cooties on me lol. I just came from the doctor and he said I'm good and it was just an allergic reaction. I hope anyway I dont got stock rearsets. I got mismatched woodcrafts and one of them is welded.
Hahaha I dont wish it on anybody lol glad its nothing serious for sure...and as long as you have something for when mine break Ill continue rocking stock haha
Old 06-30-2010, 06:32 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

Neal got any f4i stunt parts laying around still you trying to sell?
Old 06-30-2010, 06:33 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by monday518
Hahaha I dont wish it on anybody lol glad its nothing serious for sure...and as long as you have something for when mine break Ill continue rocking stock haha
I got you. I should anyway. I keep meaning to call and see what it would cost to piece a complete set back together but I dunno if they even sell parts for the woodcrafts I got
Old 06-30-2010, 06:34 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Bray
Neal got any f4i stunt parts laying around still you trying to sell?
Like what? I sold a bunch of stuff already.
Old 06-30-2010, 06:34 PM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by onewheelneal
ughh you could still see the puss oozing in the 2nd picture lol.

yummyyy.....
Old 06-30-2010, 06:36 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

Like what? I sold a bunch of stuff already.
Clip-ons, tail saver , uhhh etc... LOL

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses