Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2010, 11:41 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
you've always looked strange to us coz you ride a cow

tttooooooccccchhhhheeeeeeyyyyyyyy sales man...

but atleast it's cuz of my bike... Name:  harhar.gif
Views: 7
Size:  2.3 KB
Old 06-28-2010, 11:49 PM

ScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura about

ok so the c4 were the steel ones. **** id rather have billet than steel - especially when they cost just about the same.
those billets look good for the price since you get pegs also.
also run sliders through the rear axle neal. def cushions any blows to your rearsets
Old 06-29-2010, 12:30 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by ScottFuries
those billets look good for the price since you get pegs also.
also run sliders through the rear axle neal. def cushions any blows to your rearsets
Gotcha. I wanted to run HH with ESD's but thats just not in the budget right now. Ima place my order tomorrow for some rear sets. ***** said he'd have the wiring harness out tomorrow most likely so i'll have it for friday ready to do work saturday
Old 06-29-2010, 12:31 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
I stay away from alcohol.... Unless consuming it...

and I believe you can run what eva Pegs ya want....
**** that - i didnt wanna get taht msra **** all these ******* around here got lol. ****** burns tho and now that my shoulder is full of a million pimples its itchy too

off to bed cow boy
Old 06-29-2010, 12:33 AM
NealFoReal

Oh Inolen - I got my gas cap in today from that ebay dude. Do you think I should put it on first and see if it leaks or should I do what you said to do with the check valve right from the beginning. If I should do it right from the beginning I gotta call you and refresh myself tomorrow coz I kinda forgot
Old 06-29-2010, 12:55 AM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

I just wanted to extend a huge Thank You to OneWheelNeal and Annoying Eric for taking care or me while I was in NYC. I was given a tour, a place to sleep, beer to drink and a garage to drink it in. Good Looking Out and good to meet you. You both ALWAYS have a place to stay in VA, even Neal, that Asshoe
Old 06-29-2010, 01:49 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by MoHawk
I just wanted to extend a huge Thank You to OneWheelNeal and Annoying Eric for taking care or me while I was in NYC. I was given a tour, a place to sleep, beer to drink and a garage to drink it in. Good Looking Out and good to meet you. You both ALWAYS have a place to stay in VA, even Neal, that Asshoe
Eric is always down to do anything for his fellow white man
Old 06-29-2010, 02:06 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Oh Inolen - I got my gas cap in today from that ebay dude. Do you think I should put it on first and see if it leaks or should I do what you said to do with the check valve right from the beginning. If I should do it right from the beginning I gotta call you and refresh myself tomorrow coz I kinda forgot
if you are talking about a vortex style can take the check valve out they always fail and stick , make sure you seal the base of the cap to the tank with gasket paper and that way it will vent out the over flow hose
Old 06-29-2010, 02:10 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Fuckkkkkk. Got an allergic reaction to the ointment Ive been puttin on my road rash from Saturday so now my shoulder is full of little pimples with puss and is itchy and **** I been taking such good care of my shoulder rash cleaning it with alcohol twice a day and putting ointment and then I get an allergic reaction. FML Same **** happened when I got my first tattoo but I thought it was just from the a&d ointment she was using. Guess not
see you infected just like every one else

Originally Posted by MikeM
no it is kinda big for a 50. i got all the steel for free, and this is what was there, its 5 feet long.
that bottom piece could hold up a car
Old 06-29-2010, 07:32 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by old man roger

that bottom piece could hold up a car
for sure. 4"x2"x.25 channel
Old 06-29-2010, 07:37 AM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Just got home from my trip non stop riding from saturday morning till last night...def the best trip I've been on for sure....Thank you Inolen and Leah for letting me and my boy crash at your place I'm def coming again soon Hollywoods Blockparty was off the hook and totally worth it cant wait to go again next year....Also it was nice meeting a lot of you guys now its time for some much needed sleep.
Old 06-29-2010, 11:24 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by inolen
Eric is always down to do anything for his fellow white man
ahahahahahahahahaha
Old 06-29-2010, 11:26 AM
NealFoReal

if you are talking about a vortex style can take the check valve out they always fail and stick , make sure you seal the base of the cap to the tank with gasket paper and that way it will vent out the over flow hose
exactly what im talkin about inolen had told me to do something else to stop the leak on my f4i tank which is what i was asking about but i dont care as long as it dont leak.
Old 06-29-2010, 11:33 AM
NealFoReal

i was skurred putting this ointment on coz i remembered what it was like when i got my tat but now im just angry that i did put it on.
Old 06-29-2010, 12:19 PM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

where the hell has ricky been
Old 06-29-2010, 12:29 PM

punishmentcycle is a decent person

anybody post pics or vids of hollywoods ride yet?
Old 06-29-2010, 12:36 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

And anyone got any recommendations on 636 rearsets? Dont know which ones I should go with
VORTEX ADJUSTABLES! FIND A USED SET, CUT EM DOWN THEM PEGS and Adjust them anywhere your heart desires. i put mine on the highest setting and soooooo comfortable. Def one of my favorite buys.
Old 06-29-2010, 12:44 PM
NealFoReal

rickys been working every weekend but thats done now. he might not be around this weekend either but after this weekend he'll be back out puttin in work.
Old 06-29-2010, 12:47 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

Don't tell Eric, but he needs to burn his sheets
Old 06-29-2010, 12:54 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
VORTEX ADJUSTABLES! FIND A USED SET, CUT EM DOWN THEM PEGS and Adjust them anywhere your heart desires. i put mine on the highest setting and soooooo comfortable. Def one of my favorite buys.
you bought yours new or used? I already looked new and $350 - $400 is outta my budget right now.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses