Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2010, 01:58 PM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
im tryin to go back to the megalot but it depends on if i get the wiring harness in time.
the dude shippin it tmrw wen he gets home right
Old 06-28-2010, 02:06 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by ruthless rah
the dude shippin it tmrw wen he gets home right
yup yup. hopefully anyway. ima call him tomorrow.
Old 06-28-2010, 02:36 PM

ScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by pdpwally
whats up buddy! thanks for the offer for the tools for my beater. the 636 is looking great
thanks. no problem...always got the ford stocked with tools.
Old 06-28-2010, 02:38 PM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

nice..hopefully you'll be back in action this weekend
Old 06-28-2010, 02:47 PM

ScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura about

so you have some bare wires somewhere on that piece that are grounding out?
Old 06-28-2010, 03:15 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by ScottFuries
so you have some bare wires somewhere on that piece that are grounding out?
I didnt even look it over. There were 2 wires that melted on the radiator but I dont think that was it coz the bike was running fine after that happened. Whatever tho - I'm not trusting that harness. *****'s hookin it up on one of those and hopefully I'll have it before the weekend.
Old 06-28-2010, 03:16 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by ruthless rah
nice..hopefully you'll be back in action this weekend
I hope so.
Old 06-28-2010, 04:35 PM
skys the limit

skys the limit is a decent person

so whats good this week/weekend? ct? ny? ma?
Old 06-28-2010, 07:24 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by *trix*
sent to every single friend lol
just got you your 3rd red blox
Old 06-28-2010, 07:26 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

just got you your 3rd red blox

A town nutswingers on sr are out of control.
Old 06-28-2010, 07:26 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by skillz
Well I told neal I would bet him 3oo that he would crack his frame or motor before decemberif he went. With the ts ,he declined but I will leave this wager open to you
Originally Posted by MikeM
i'll bet you an oil change that neal doesnt crack either by december. 300 is too steep for me
Im on for this bet also if you're down gil. loser buys oil and filter and does oil change on winners bike
Old 06-28-2010, 07:27 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Tone The Natural
A town nutswingers on sr are out of control.
yeah it was expected though
Old 06-28-2010, 07:47 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Yeah look at the hsp stunt parts thread there too.
Old 06-28-2010, 10:47 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Im building this to bring the 50 on an upcoming road trip. ran out of shielding gas today so this is as far as i got. also gotta redo half the welds already on it because it took me a while to figure out why they were getting shitty

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	50carrier.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	87.5 KB
ID:	240240  
Old 06-28-2010, 10:54 PM
90-day squid probation

anybody have an f4i cluster gauge sittin around they wanna sell???
Old 06-28-2010, 11:03 PM
NealFoReal

Fuckkkkkk. Got an allergic reaction to the ointment Ive been puttin on my road rash from Saturday so now my shoulder is full of little pimples with puss and is itchy and **** I been taking such good care of my shoulder rash cleaning it with alcohol twice a day and putting ointment and then I get an allergic reaction. FML Same **** happened when I got my first tattoo but I thought it was just from the a&d ointment she was using. Guess not
Old 06-28-2010, 11:07 PM
NealFoReal

Rah I got F4i gauges Id sell. I was just about to list them too any day now.
Old 06-28-2010, 11:08 PM
NealFoReal

And anyone got any recommendations on 636 rearsets? Dont know which ones I should go with
Old 06-28-2010, 11:10 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Fuckkkkkk. Got an allergic reaction to the ointment Ive been puttin on my road rash from Saturday so now my shoulder is full of little pimples with puss and is itchy and **** I been taking such good care of my shoulder rash cleaning it with alcohol twice a day and putting ointment and then I get an allergic reaction. FML Same **** happened when I got my first tattoo but I thought it was just from the a&d ointment she was using. Guess not

Road rash.... RRRIIIIIGGGGGHHHHHHTTTTT

what kinda Ointment you using???
Old 06-28-2010, 11:10 PM
90-day squid probation

Rah I got F4i gauges Id sell. I was just about to list them too any day now.
how much??

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses