Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2010, 03:43 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
OMR, this is the pic that Duffer sent me but is this your setup I just dont see how this would help keep your tank mounts from bending

becaue when you put your *** or feet on the tank the bottom of the tank sits on the board , instead of your rear tank mount having to support all your weight the whole bottom lip of the tank is supported by the board and the subframe plus the rear tank mount ..
Old 06-28-2010, 07:17 AM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

whats the deal with the cops
the dude ray that died friday, we stopped on his block and it was a tight one way street and everybody was everywhere....so the cops in the front were cool with it but the paddi wagon all the way in the back blocked people in and started takin keys...so everyone in the back is yellin go go go while everyone in the front is yellin turn off the bikes we good....so the front of the crowd was confused wit the back of the crowd so the cops from up front had to walk all the way to the back to tell them cops that everything was good
Old 06-28-2010, 07:23 AM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

Originally Posted by ny450
good meetin you rah! ride was crazy fun, the cops and keys thing was wack, kinda fucked the flow of things up alil cause the dudes up front are yelling to shut the bikes off and chill, and dudes in back are yelling to start up and get rollin because of the cops. i hit the sidewalk and dipped, i wasnt ****** with that haha. cant wait to start seeing the vids pop up...im so mad i couldnt get any good footage like i wanted
no doubt kid
Old 06-28-2010, 09:58 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by ruthless rah
the dude ray that died friday, we stopped on his block and it was a tight one way street and everybody was everywhere....so the cops in the front were cool with it but the paddi wagon all the way in the back blocked people in and started takin keys...so everyone in the back is yellin go go go while everyone in the front is yellin turn off the bikes we good....so the front of the crowd was confused wit the back of the crowd so the cops from up front had to walk all the way to the back to tell them cops that everything was good
gotcha. so did everyone bounced in the end im sure - except for the kids who got their keys taken
Old 06-28-2010, 10:20 AM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

Sounds like a cluster **** to me, glad I didn't go
Old 06-28-2010, 10:23 AM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

Watching the cops trying to find the ignition on some of the bikes was prob pretty funny
Old 06-28-2010, 10:40 AM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

Neal, what kind of cage is that? was it broken like that when you got it? You rode it like that!!!???

Name:  DSC00933.jpg
Views: 6
Size:  128.2 KB
Old 06-28-2010, 10:54 AM

Paul-E is a decent person

its a FOH cage that took a beating before it got to neals hands.
Old 06-28-2010, 11:34 AM
90-day squid probation

gotcha. so did everyone bounced in the end im sure - except for the kids who got their keys taken
not realli bc the front cops calmed the back cops down so we sat an extra 5 or 10 mins

Originally Posted by skillz
Sounds like a cluster **** to me, glad I didn't go
+100
Old 06-28-2010, 11:37 AM
90-day squid probation

Originally Posted by skillz
Watching the cops trying to find the ignition on some of the bikes was prob pretty funny
i meant to plus +100 u on this post right here but yea they probably had a har time findin the ignitions on certain bikes
Old 06-28-2010, 11:41 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
Neal, what kind of cage is that? was it broken like that when you got it? You rode it like that!!!???
Originally Posted by pdpwally
yup and yup i rode with it like that and was hoping i would be alive when i was done lol.
Old 06-28-2010, 11:42 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by old man roger
becaue when you put your *** or feet on the tank the bottom of the tank sits on the board , instead of your rear tank mount having to support all your weight the whole bottom lip of the tank is supported by the board and the subframe plus the rear tank mount ..
makes more sense now. i was thinking it did something different
Old 06-28-2010, 11:45 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

time for swimming
Old 06-28-2010, 12:14 PM

ScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura about

without cracking the frame....hehehe
Old 06-28-2010, 12:44 PM

Originally Posted by ScottFuries
without cracking the frame....hehehe
whats up buddy! thanks for the offer for the tools for my beater. the 636 is looking great
Old 06-28-2010, 12:55 PM
NealFoReal

whats up buddy! thanks for the offer for the tools for my beater. the 636 is looking great
you got a 636
Old 06-28-2010, 01:21 PM

no his 636
Old 06-28-2010, 01:22 PM
90-day squid probation

what is everybody doin 4th of july??? any ridin anywhere and how about the day after ikno alot of people dont hav to work the followin
Old 06-28-2010, 01:27 PM
NealFoReal

what is everybody doin 4th of july??? any ridin anywhere and how about the day after ikno alot of people dont hav to work the followin
im tryin to go back to the megalot but it depends on if i get the wiring harness in time.
Old 06-28-2010, 01:29 PM
NealFoReal

no his 636
gotcha

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses