Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2010, 08:46 PM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

just came home from the street ride...im shot!!! everybody did their thing and just to many idiots doin stupid **** but very few crashes...certain cops were ********* takin peoples keys but overall it was nice ridin in the street ride....now im off to bed!!!
Old 06-27-2010, 08:53 PM

ny450 is a decent person

good meetin you rah! ride was crazy fun, the cops and keys thing was wack, kinda fucked the flow of things up alil cause the dudes up front are yelling to shut the bikes off and chill, and dudes in back are yelling to start up and get rollin because of the cops. i hit the sidewalk and dipped, i wasnt ****** with that haha. cant wait to start seeing the vids pop up...im so mad i couldnt get any good footage like i wanted
Old 06-27-2010, 09:05 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by inolen

Also, if any of you guys have the time, I'd really appreciate some Facebook help. Basically, we're trying to build the stuntbums fan page up. The easiest way to do it is have people we know suggest all of their friends become fans of it. Neal did it and we got 100 or so fans, I did it with my list and got another 50 or so. So if you have the time, go to:
http://www.facebook.com/stuntbums

ill do it tonight
Old 06-27-2010, 09:16 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

sent to every single friend lol
Old 06-27-2010, 09:51 PM

ScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by MikeM
no deal. i dont want to see that if i win
im pissed i missed you guys at garys.
we got there at 730ish
Old 06-27-2010, 10:28 PM

ScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura about

i am stoppied out. ****.

and neal **** that dirtbike helmet ****. get a good helmet.
yes...thats coming from me, who only wears a helmet for stoppies.
Old 06-27-2010, 11:24 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

****, my camera wasn't on 90% of the time I thought it was. Hard to hear if it was on or not with a **** ton of bikes. The only footage I have is like 1 minute of sicco doing seat standers
Old 06-28-2010, 12:08 AM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Tone The Natural
****, my camera wasn't on 90% of the time I thought it was. Hard to hear if it was on or not with a **** ton of bikes. The only footage I have is like 1 minute of sicco doing seat standers
and u said u had alot of footage.... im dissapointed in you tone....
Old 06-28-2010, 12:15 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by Nasty nate!
and u said u had alot of footage.... im dissapointed in you tone....
Yeah I thought I did too.
Old 06-28-2010, 12:35 AM

oovvutt is a decent person

I must have missed the cops taking keys away lol
Old 06-28-2010, 01:10 AM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

How come no one came out to see me?
Old 06-28-2010, 01:21 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by old man roger
dude you let mohawk know where you live ???????????????
Mohawk, good meeting you today kid. He's actually a normal person besides the mohawk lol.
Old 06-28-2010, 01:23 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by R1wonder
thought you werent goin ? hahahahhahaahhahahhahhaha just playin bro
asshoe
Old 06-28-2010, 01:24 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by ruthless rah
just came home from the street ride...im shot!!! everybody did their thing and just to many idiots doin stupid **** but very few crashes...certain cops were ********* takin peoples keys but overall it was nice ridin in the street ride....now im off to bed!!!
whats the deal with the cops
Old 06-28-2010, 01:25 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by ScottFuries
i am stoppied out. ****.

and neal **** that dirtbike helmet ****. get a good helmet.
yes...thats coming from me, who only wears a helmet for stoppies.
I got an Arai RX7 but after wearing the DB helmet for so long I feel so confined in that thing. **** it tho - I'ma get used to it again coz that wreck yesterday was skurry lol - especially after looking at the helmet and seeing how close my jaw was from hitting the ground instead of the helmet
Old 06-28-2010, 01:26 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by MoHawk
Me and Eric did
Old 06-28-2010, 01:28 AM
NealFoReal

OMR, this is the pic that Duffer sent me but is this your setup I just dont see how this would help keep your tank mounts from bending

Old 06-28-2010, 02:44 AM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
WOW Mohawk is downstairs at my crib with Annoying Eric. Lets see what this weirdo is like in person lol. And yes Mohawk, I know you're gonna read this lol.
Neal, you forget, I don't know how to read! Lol. For real though, thanks for driving and the girl around to see the sights. And a big thanks to Eric for letting me crash at his house. I'll try not to **** in his bed. Asshoe
Old 06-28-2010, 02:57 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Not everyone wanted to go to the gay parade. How was it?
Old 06-28-2010, 03:01 AM
NealFoReal

Neal, you forget, I don't know how to read! Lol. For real though, thanks for driving and the girl around to see the sights. And a big thanks to Eric for letting me crash at his house. I'll try not to **** in his bed. Asshoe
no doubt brotha. And I dont care if you **** in his bed or not lol.

Yo Drew, I'm just about done with your laptop. I'll bring it with me to work tomorrow. Fresh install of Win7 and it's activated this time around lol. External drive is working. Installing your WOW now and then tomorrow I'ma finish CS5 while I'm at work. So hit me up tomorrow and we'll work out a time. Off to bed

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses