Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2010, 03:37 PM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by juzslidin
tony isnt a fl guy ..... he may live there but he is still a new yorker at heart lol
lol...when you comin out to ride

Originally Posted by fatboystuntz
regardless where tony from he is a ******* killer...ridding outta about 40mph no hander scrapes had fun just watching him
they all were some killers...
Old 06-25-2010, 03:47 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
tone - exhaust bracket lol

It's not the exhaust bracket.. it's that the 01 f4i pegs don't line up with the 06 f4i pegs in the subrame. You can't bolt them on and have the hole on the right passenger peg to hang your exhaust. Really the only thing I can do is sit downs. I ghettofied my ****. My entire bike is held together by zipties right now

See you ******* in a few hours.
Old 06-25-2010, 04:18 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

whos riding tonight?
Old 06-25-2010, 04:47 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Tone The Natural
It'You can't bolt them on and have the hole on the right passenger peg to hang your exhaust.
I know that - thats why you make a bracket to go from your exhaust to the peg where you would normally bolt the exhaust to
Old 06-25-2010, 11:09 PM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HKpXBHIXkk

good video
Old 06-26-2010, 02:05 AM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough

just came back from hollywoods bike night,,, alot of fukin ppl showed up ferraris poshes aston martins all hooked up... **** was of the hook then the cops killed it an shut it down thats how many ppl were there... then we killed some streets now im resting for sunday...ohhhhh weeeee.....
Old 06-26-2010, 04:04 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

tone the 01 02 03 omr subcage fits in between the mounting brackets on the single seat subframe you just have to open up one of the mounting holes on the subcage a little and add a spacer like a 3/8 nut ..

with the exhaust you show in that picture you probably wouldnt even have to make an adapter for the exhaust mount at all..

i'll pm you a picture , it's the old style subcage but the new style mounts the same way
Old 06-26-2010, 11:24 AM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Nasty nate!
just came back from hollywoods bike night,,, alot of fukin ppl showed up ferraris poshes aston martins all hooked up... **** was of the hook then the cops killed it an shut it down thats how many ppl were there... then we killed some streets now im resting for sunday...ohhhhh weeeee.....
sounds like you guys are gonna show NY whats up be safe out there guys . hopefully there is some good footage so i can pretend like i went lol
Old 06-26-2010, 11:32 AM

ny450 is a decent person

hopefully the rain holds off....showing a 30% chance from morning till night...honestly though ima still ride out because more times than not, they call for that **** and it never happens
Old 06-26-2010, 11:43 AM
FAT MAN STUNTING

chinof4i has a spectacular aura aboutchinof4i has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by nasty nate!
just came back from hollywoods bike night,,, alot of fukin ppl showed up ferraris poshes aston martins all hooked up... **** was of the hook then the cops killed it an shut it down thats how many ppl were there... Then we killed some streets now im resting for sunday...ohhhhh weeeee.....

one of the kids that was there past away on his way home.....be careful guys....r.i.p. Ray...(harlem boyz)
Old 06-26-2010, 05:29 PM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by chinof4i
one of the kids that was there past away on his way home.....be careful guys....r.i.p. Ray...(harlem boyz)

FOR REAL DAMN... **** IS CRAZY...what happen?
Old 06-26-2010, 05:31 PM
**** yo couch!!

Today Sun,
6 am looking good from 12 to 6 an thats bout how long the ride is...
72°F
Feels Like
72°F 9 am
77°F
Feels Like
77°F 12 pm
83°F
Feels Like
85°F 3 pm
86°F
Feels Like
89°F 6 pm
84°F
Feels Like
87°F 9 pm
80°F
Feels Like
83°F
Old 06-26-2010, 05:40 PM

ny450 is a decent person

that ****** sucks about ray ray, he seemed like a cool *** dude, always makin me laugh on his youtube vids when homie broke his leg and was whippin the can-am..i didnt even know him and that **** still got my upset...prayers are with his fam and friends RIP
Old 06-26-2010, 10:29 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Good riding with everyone today! Was good to meet some of the new dudes out there. You guys will have to come back out on a weekend not everyone is there that way we can all ride in the main area and give tips/push eachother.

Neal, you were looking good on that bike, we'll get it all fixed up and ready to go soon enough. Give TS a call and see if there is anything they can do about that delivery time.

Also, I'll call the seat shop tomorrow and see what the price is. Seriously dude, hands down best seats I've ever seen done. If anyone else is interested in getting their seats done soon, let me know.

Also, if any of you guys have the time, I'd really appreciate some Facebook help. Basically, we're trying to build the stuntbums fan page up. The easiest way to do it is have people we know suggest all of their friends become fans of it. Neal did it and we got 100 or so fans, I did it with my list and got another 50 or so. So if you have the time, go to:
http://www.facebook.com/stuntbums

On the left click "Suggest to friends" and then here comes the shitty part, you have to individually select each of your friends. I know it's sort of a pain, but I'd greatly appreciate it if any of you guys have the time to do so

Looking forward to some 4th of July riding
Old 06-26-2010, 11:40 PM
90-day squid probation

Originally Posted by chinof4i
Originally Posted by Nasty nate!
FOR REAL DAMN... **** IS CRAZY...what happen?
yea **** is definitely crazy...i met him out in ocean city when i went last month, he was cool as hell
Old 06-27-2010, 12:39 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by inolen
Neal, you were looking good on that bike, we'll get it all fixed up and ready to go soon enough. Give TS a call and see if there is anything they can do about that delivery time.

Also, I'll call the seat shop tomorrow and see what the price is. Seriously dude, hands down best seats I've ever seen done. If anyone else is interested in getting their seats done soon, let me know.
I was just startin to feel a little comfy on it then BAM lol. Lemme know about the seat. I just got my rear seat in today and my tail is on the way. I'ma rip out this wiring harness tomorrow and grind off that swingarm spool **** and get ready for next weekend. Was definitely good ridin with everyone.
Old 06-27-2010, 12:45 AM

ny450 is a decent person

if anyone sees me tommorow say whatup! i wanna meet some new people, ive met noone on here in person lol

Old 06-27-2010, 12:59 AM
NealFoReal

Oh and thanks to everyone who helped me the past few days with the bike And also everyone who helped me out today at the lot
Old 06-27-2010, 01:56 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Oh and thanks to everyone who helped me the past few days with the bike And also everyone who helped me out today at the lot
What's the ETA on fixing your **** looking like?

Oh and how yours hand feeling?
Old 06-27-2010, 02:02 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Tone The Natural
What's the ETA on fixing your **** looking like?

Oh and how yours hand feeling?
My hands fine just a little sore, thanks for asking. It's my shoulder and knee which are killing me now *****'s gonna be back in FL by Tuesday I think and he's gonna ship me the wiring harness I bought from him today. Ima send him some extra loot so he could send it 2 or 3 day delivery depending on which day he drops it off so I could have it on Friday for the weekend - hopefully anyway.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses