Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2010, 08:14 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
So Drews laptop recognizes that his external HD is connected - driver is properly installed and it gives me the option to eject the drive but doesnt show under my computer and allow me to open it. Hmmmmm. Research time tomorrow I guess
go look in computer management, and then disk management. see if it has a file system that'll show up there
Old 06-25-2010, 08:16 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

when you format it dont you have an option to format as ntfs or fat32? im slow with this **** and dont wanna **** his **** up. if you have your choice on which was to format it which one should you go for with a 500gb hard drive?
fat32 = extinct
Old 06-25-2010, 10:36 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by MikeM
go look in computer management, and then disk management. see if it has a file system that'll show up there
It does - it shows the 456gb unallocated but thats it.
Old 06-25-2010, 10:59 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by inolen
Yes, when you format it "erases" everything. But if it is showing as 465gb of unallocated space it sounds like it isn't formatted currently and therefor has nothing to lose
This. If the disk space in unallocated there's probably nothing on it in the first place.

Also, looks like we won't be ordering any atown parts soon
Old 06-25-2010, 11:14 AM

Drew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of light

neal how my computer
Old 06-25-2010, 11:31 AM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Yo Inolen I'm coming tonight I think Neal already spoke with you about it...I have directions to your house not sure what time I'll get there but I'll def see you tonight at some point
Old 06-25-2010, 11:40 AM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

whats the weather lookn like for tmrw
Old 06-25-2010, 01:09 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Drew C.
neal how my computer
win7 installed and ACTIVATED this time CS5 almost installed completely. Ima finish it up tonight. I was up til 5 working on your **** I was working on the hard drive the whole time and Im having issues so I'll probably do everything else and see if Inolen can help with the hard drive later tonight. Dont worry though, we'll have your **** up and running completely
Old 06-25-2010, 01:28 PM

Drew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of light

win7 installed and ACTIVATED this time CS5 almost installed completely. Ima finish it up tonight. I was up til 5 working on your **** I was working on the hard drive the whole time and Im having issues so I'll probably do everything else and see if Inolen can help with the hard drive later tonight. Dont worry though, we'll have your **** up and running completely

Thanks Neal ur the man tell inolen i see him saturday at the lot i called him but no answer and no call back thanks Ant see ur guys on saturday and neal text me the intersection for the lot and make sure its the right one
Old 06-25-2010, 01:32 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

You just need to format the HD as NTFS and it will be recognized
Old 06-25-2010, 01:41 PM

Originally Posted by Tone The Natural
You just need to format the HD as NTFS and it will be recognized

o word tone the natch i job all over the NTFS like i no what the **** that means
Old 06-25-2010, 01:43 PM

so than Mr. Natch y wont my adobe cs5 inport HDV

hahaha u like my computer lingo HDV
Old 06-25-2010, 02:30 PM
NealFoReal

Drew is there anything on this hard drive? I coulda sworn you said you had a bunch of **** on here
Old 06-25-2010, 02:32 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Originally Posted by Drew C.
so than Mr. Natch y wont my adobe cs5 inport HDV

hahaha u like my computer lingo HDV
No clue. It probably does I'd just have to look at it though. I've never used adobe cs5.
Old 06-25-2010, 02:38 PM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

Going to ride my street bike out to the megalot Saturday
Old 06-25-2010, 02:41 PM
NealFoReal

tone - exhaust bracket lol

Name:  Picture022-11.jpg
Views: 11
Size:  46.1 KB
Old 06-25-2010, 02:41 PM
NealFoReal

Name:  Picture010-1.jpg
Views: 11
Size:  144.9 KB
Old 06-25-2010, 02:42 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Originally Posted by skillz
Going to ride my street bike out to the megalot Saturday
See you there Gil

Last edited by monday518; 06-25-2010 at 02:44 PM.
Old 06-25-2010, 03:11 PM

juzslidin has a spectacular aura aboutjuzslidin has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by ruthless rah
+100

i just came from ridin and the florida guys was there murderin ****...poppa wheelie, token and tony perez...
tony isnt a fl guy ..... he may live there but he is still a new yorker at heart lol
Old 06-25-2010, 03:31 PM

fatboystuntz will become famous soon enough

regardless where tony from he is a ******* killer...ridding outta about 40mph no hander scrapes had fun just watching him

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses