Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2010, 03:50 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Yeah, there's even a little recap with Ant talking about potential problems with the cage.
Old 06-25-2010, 03:50 AM

ScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura about

where that going? sr? sb?
oooh there is a sb now.
Old 06-25-2010, 03:56 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by inolen
The StuntBums vid has the wreck that the weld broke on.
true. i'll post that link coz it wasnt a huge drop.
Old 06-25-2010, 03:56 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by ScottFuries
where that going? sr? sb?
oooh there is a sb now.
i know you're deaf but you're not dumb. pay attention skippy
Old 06-25-2010, 03:59 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
true. i'll post that link coz it wasnt a huge drop.
Just don't post the park off
Old 06-25-2010, 04:01 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

neil put some thing under your wheel that is the exact height to line the axle up and put the right side spacer in last
Old 06-25-2010, 04:04 AM

ScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura about

i know you're deaf but you're not dumb. pay attention skippy
you gonna make me go back and look?
asshoe
Old 06-25-2010, 04:07 AM

megalot at noon on sat?
Old 06-25-2010, 04:08 AM
NealFoReal

Put a shout out to www.stuntbums.com in my review thread lmao.
Old 06-25-2010, 04:09 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Put a shout out to www.stuntbums.com in my review thread lmao.
I saw that and 'd.
Old 06-25-2010, 04:10 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by old man roger
neil put some thing under your wheel that is the exact height to line the axle up and put the right side spacer in last
i'll try that tomorrow. i got discouraged and walked away from it. it honestly looks like even if i could get it on the bolts from the rotor carrier are gonna not let the wheel spin freely and will hit the FT bracket. Maybe I'm missing something but I dont really think I am
Old 06-25-2010, 04:10 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Are you gonna post it on SR too?
Old 06-25-2010, 04:11 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by ScottFuries
you gonna make me go back and look?
asshoe
no asshoe. go to www.stuntbums.com and check it out - simple enough lol. And yeah high noon at the megalot. Bring Gils **** so I could see it before he does and then Ima call him and rub it in that I got to see it first lmao.
Old 06-25-2010, 04:12 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Tone The Natural
Are you gonna post it on SR too?
Good question. I dont really post on SR that much to go and post a review on there. Whatchu think?
Old 06-25-2010, 04:13 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Good question. I dont really post on SR that much to go and post a review on there. Whatchu think?
You got 33k posts on here people know who you are. I don't know, if you already chose to **** on them on one forum why not both
Old 06-25-2010, 04:13 AM
NealFoReal

So Drews laptop recognizes that his external HD is connected - driver is properly installed and it gives me the option to eject the drive but doesnt show under my computer and allow me to open it. Hmmmmm. Research time tomorrow I guess
Old 06-25-2010, 04:15 AM

no asshoe. go to www.stuntbums.com and check it out - simple enough lol. And yeah high noon at the megalot. Bring Gils **** so I could see it before he does and then Ima call him and rub it in that I got to see it first lmao.
ill have his stuff, im bringing it out to him. high noon i be there.
Old 06-25-2010, 04:16 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

So Drews laptop recognizes that his external HD is connected - driver is properly installed and it gives me the option to eject the drive but doesnt show under my computer and allow me to open it. Hmmmmm. Research time tomorrow I guess
It's probably under the "devices with removable storage" section and you're just overlooking it. It wouldn't be in the same section where the C drive would be (assuming he hasn't changed the drive letter). Look next to where it shows the floppy drive and cd/dvd rom.
Old 06-25-2010, 04:17 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Tone The Natural
You got 33k posts on here people know who you are. I don't know, if you already chose to **** on them on one forum why not both
true okay review posted on sr in a second. he's got a big cheering section there so im sure the hate will flow.
Old 06-25-2010, 04:17 AM

oh you posted that on here...sl....not sr or sb.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses