Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2010, 03:13 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Old 06-25-2010, 03:14 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

tone did you break the cage in the same spot twice? or did you **** something else up the first time?
Old 06-25-2010, 03:15 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Drew Windows 7 successfully installed and activated. I wasnt paying much attention to what i was doing last time and didnt skip some things which made it an unactivated version. Next I'll install CS5 Masters then get your hard drive working and then world of warcraft lol.
Old 06-25-2010, 03:18 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
tone did you break the cage in the same spot twice? or did you **** something else up the first time?
The cage originally bent like is shown in the second picture. The cage then brake at the weld which is shown in the first one. I got a new side of the cage, and broke the other side in the same exact spot
Old 06-25-2010, 03:19 AM
NealFoReal

gotcha. i already started typing the review. i'll have it posted in 5 minutes or so.
Old 06-25-2010, 03:23 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Originally Posted by inolen
Worst case we can make you some adapters to run your old pegs for the weekend I bet. Just take some flat stock and drill holes.

And yea, I can't believe the van has made these trips with absolutely zero problems so far
Yeah I was actually thinking of doing that. The way I drilled my 12 bar in I'm pretty sure is crooked, way too short, and not angled up enough, so I'm not going to be parking it on the bar anyway. This is actually good, because I was considering doing sitdowns to get out of my habit of bailing and parking it on the bar which is what I do pretty much everytime I clutch it up now, right to the bar. If I'm sitting down, it's gonna be hard to bail. My new motto is no parking.. if the ship goes down I'm sinking with it
I'll let you know if I'm coming down tomorrow. I got a ton of **** to do and I'm gonna try and get it done early. If I don't make it down tomorrow I'll come down for a night or two during the week or next weekend if that's cool. I'm fiending for some megalot cigarette smoking and hoagie eating action. I've only been able to ride like 5 times since you guys left since I kept breaking ****
Old 06-25-2010, 03:26 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Don't give up on staggered, you'll get it. We'll chat about it this weekend.

BTW, I was talking to 3 random dudes in a lot in LA this weekend, they kept quoting you from the Tone Learns Idle videos
Old 06-25-2010, 03:29 AM
NealFoReal

Worst case we can make you some adapters to run your old pegs for the weekend I bet. Just take some flat stock and drill holes.

And yea, I can't believe the van has made these trips with absolutely zero problems so far
meanwhile joejoes who's van is cleaner has had nothing but problems lol. sucks for joejoe
Old 06-25-2010, 03:30 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

BTW, I was talking to 3 random dudes in a lot in LA this weekend, they kept quoting you from the Tone Learns Idle videos
What the **** What exactly were they quoting? Hahahaha
Old 06-25-2010, 03:30 AM
NealFoReal

+1 Def dont give up on staggered. DO WORK Tone and I dont mean on the hoagies and smokes And its just as easy to bail from a sitdown as it is a staggered wheelie.
Old 06-25-2010, 03:31 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Tone The Natural
What the **** What exactly were they quoting? Hahahaha
just a wild guess - ummm best crash of 2010
Old 06-25-2010, 03:31 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

One was having a bad day and said "it's like tone said, every dog has its day, jordan didn't win the champsionship every year."
Old 06-25-2010, 03:35 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

+1 Def dont give up on staggered. DO WORK Tone and I dont mean on the hoagies and smokes And its just as easy to bail from a sitdown as it is a staggered wheelie.
The 3rd *** drag I tried my first day out with you guys I ate ****. There was no bailing at all on that one. Nothing like going home with a little rash in your first 2 minutes out to make you feel at home
Old 06-25-2010, 03:36 AM

ScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura about

yawnnnnnnn
Old 06-25-2010, 03:37 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

One was having a bad day and said "it's like tone said, every dog has its day, jordan didn't win the champsionship every year."
Hahahaha. I'm gonna be the stuntbums version of streetbike tommy Build a ramp at the megalot and I'll try to jump the fence into the corn fields and overshoot it
Old 06-25-2010, 03:38 AM
NealFoReal

Whatchu think

I made a deal with slidewayz to help him ship a bike he was buying from my area and in turn I would get a free ATown Cage. I figured that was a good deal since my current SI cage was beat to ****. In the long run dealing with the headache I had to deal with it really wasnt a good deal for me as I had to do a shitload more than I was told I would have to do but in the end I got the cage with a set of sliders and was happy.

The cage was beefy - probably too beefy. Overall it seemed as if it would do the job and work extremely well. IMO now that Ive ran the cage and so have a few friends, it's definitely overkill. I hate saying this cause Atown seemed like a really cool dude but it is what it is at the end of the day. I put a new tire on and went whipping into an O. The cage was tight as it was just put on. Since I wasnt used to the tire I pancaked the bike on the left side. I grabbed the cage to see if it was loose which it wasnt and then I got back up and did the same thing so essentially 2 pancakes in a row with a tight cage. I started getting used to the tire and didnt pancake my bike after that and didnt pancake the **** or really drop it hard for about a month when my friend says your frame is cracked. Indeed it was and I knew exactly when it was from. Here's a pic of the crack. It didnt start out so big but it eventually spread into the gusset. Prior to spreading into the gusset it did crack straight through though.

Besides my cage issues I know my friend Tone who is learning has had some cage issues of his own. He's went through 2 of the same sides of his ATown cage. His first was bent like shown in the picture below. The cage then broke at the weld which is shown in the following pic. ATown was kind enough to send him a new side for his cage at that point which was cool but he then broke the weld in the same exact spot on that new side.

I have one more friend who had a problem with the weld breaking in the same spot that Tone broke his and he just welded it on his own. That broke after 2 or 3 pancake drops. From what Tone told me this is a common occurrence recently according to ATown. Dont quote me on that cause I'm going off of 3rd party information. Besides all that on the F4i the cage was a shin buster and I bruised my shins plenty which kinda sucked. So IMO only while I think the cage is extremely strong, I do think you could wind up destroying your frame which destroying an F4i frame is not an easy task. Anyways, just posting up my review which Ive been putting off for a while. Hope no one gets mad at me for this review but if you do so be it. This is my honest review. I was pissed as hell when I realized my frame was cracked from 2 pancake drops
Old 06-25-2010, 03:40 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Whatchu think
He kinda told me to keep him sending me that cage on the low low but you're posting it so who gives a **** Also, the same side didn't break.. I broke one side then the opposite one after replacing the already broken side. That doesn't really make a difference though. Same idea.

Last edited by Tone The Natural; 06-25-2010 at 03:43 AM.
Old 06-25-2010, 03:45 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Hurry up and post it I can't wait to see the shitstorm is produces. People yelling on the internet, guys from other cage companies pushing their own product and slandering A town, slidewayz calling you an *******... it's gonna be good.
Old 06-25-2010, 03:47 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Tone The Natural
He kinda told me to keep him sending me that cage on the low low but you're posting it so who gives a **** Also, the same side didn't break.. I broke one side then the opposite one after replacing the already broken side. That doesn't really make a difference though. Same idea.
Okay I'll make the changes and post it up
Old 06-25-2010, 03:49 AM

The StuntBums vid has the wreck that the weld broke on.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses