Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2010, 02:27 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by inolen
Neal, just bring the FTI kit over here tomorrow with you.
Yeah Im going to but theres something seriously wrong. With the rotor, sprocket, both wheel spacers and the FTI bracket in place you couldnt even slide the wheel in between the swing arm. So unless I'm really that dumb I think somethings wrong. But we'll see what happens. I gotta stop in NJ on my way to you to grab those calipers and oem pads and also stop at mike for lifes crib coz Im missing motor mount bolts and **** I need for the cage plus a bunch of other misc ****. Ughhh rough couple of days - hopefully wheelies will make it okay
Old 06-25-2010, 02:35 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Is it an 03/04 swingarm? Is it 03/04 wheel spacers? 03/04 wheel? 03/04 bracket?
Old 06-25-2010, 02:40 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Is it an 03/04 swingarm? Is it 03/04 wheel spacers? 03/04 wheel? 03/04 bracket?
Im not sure on the swingarm and wheel spacers but its an 03/04 wheel - the 3 spoke wheel. ima ask mike tomorrow if its an 03/04 swingarm and wheel spacers. actually ill check the manual in a second to see if i could figure it out but somethings fucked fo sho. wish i woulda just bought a decent 636 instead of wasting my time building this **** up
Old 06-25-2010, 02:48 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

No need to ask Mike, just look at it

http://www.sellingfactory.com/images...aki_zx6362.jpg

03/04

http://i39.tinypic.com/14t7qt3.jpg

05/06
Old 06-25-2010, 02:50 AM
NealFoReal

Def 03/04 swingarm and wheel. Ima look at a parts fiche for the spacers but Im guessing they're 03/04 as well.
Old 06-25-2010, 02:51 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Def 03/04 swingarm and wheel. Ima look at a parts fiche for the spacers but Im guessing they're 03/04 as well.
I knew I coulda looked online but Im just being lazy coz Im working on Drews computer. But yeah hopefully when I get there you'll be able to help coz I do want this setup but something seems up to me
Old 06-25-2010, 02:54 AM

Drew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of light

Neal, just bring the FTI kit over here tomorrow with you.

sup dude
Old 06-25-2010, 02:56 AM

Got home a few hours ago, crashed immediately and just woke up for a few minutes.You coming out tomorrow? Come out in the morning and let's ride mid day.
Old 06-25-2010, 02:57 AM
NealFoReal

just checked a parts fiche and the spacers look right too.
Old 06-25-2010, 02:59 AM

Hmph, we'll just have to look at it tomorrow. Did he send you an 03/04 bracket?
Old 06-25-2010, 03:01 AM

Drew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of light

Got home a few hours ago, crashed immediately and just woke up for a few minutes.You coming out tomorrow? Come out in the morning and let's ride mid day.

no tommrow i be up there saurday the hollywoods ride on sunday
Old 06-25-2010, 03:03 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

I hope my parts come in tomorrow Need to build a damn exhaust bracket when I get these 06 pegs. How was the ride back Ant? That van is putting in work

Come tomorrow and let's get some practice in before the lot is packed
NealFoReal

Hmph, we'll just have to look at it tomorrow. Did he send you an 03/04 bracket?
Yup thats what he said he was sending. At first I was gonna upgrade to 05/06 wheels and he said he didnt have the spacers for that and we'd worry about that later and to at least get setup with the 03/04 in the meantime. Thats pretty much the last part that needs to be done - that, cage, tire change and Im ready.
Old 06-25-2010, 03:04 AM

Originally Posted by Tone The Natural
I hope my parts come in tomorrow Need to build a damn exhaust bracket when I get these 06 pegs. How was the ride back Ant? That van is putting in work
Worst case we can make you some adapters to run your old pegs for the weekend I bet. Just take some flat stock and drill holes.

And yea, I can't believe the van has made these trips with absolutely zero problems so far
Old 06-25-2010, 03:07 AM
NealFoReal

Hmmm toneth send me pics of your busted up atown cage. while im working on drews laptop ima start my atc review which wont be pretty lol.
Old 06-25-2010, 03:08 AM

How come? They're indestructible
Old 06-25-2010, 03:10 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

This is the first one. Second one is in the stuntbums vid.
Old 06-25-2010, 03:11 AM
NealFoReal

How come? They're indestructible
they are definitely indestructible but the frames on the bikes they go on arent
Old 06-25-2010, 03:11 AM
NealFoReal

How's this pic look for my review lol

Name:  DSC00891.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  123.4 KB

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses