Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2010, 06:50 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by monday518
k I will im pretty sure its the same and this thing is now snug in there and the zipties pulled the radiator into the rad cage perfectly and feels real sturdy
im goin back to sleep
Old 06-22-2010, 06:57 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
im goin back to sleep
wait pic coming
Old 06-22-2010, 07:02 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Is this correct
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Video 48 0 00 01-04.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	28.5 KB
ID:	240111  
Old 06-22-2010, 07:07 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Is this correct
yup 2 or 3 on each side and that ****'ll never budge.
Old 06-22-2010, 07:09 PM

yup 2 or 3 on each side and that ****'ll never budge.
Thanks my dude just trying to do this **** right the first time
Old 06-22-2010, 07:18 PM
NealFoReal

Thanks my dude just trying to do this **** right the first time
no doubt. those zippie ties look a little small. id try and use a bigger zip tie if you could - id put the biggest ones that would fit through that hole. the ones you got might be fine but id check on em occassionally and make sure they're still there.
Old 06-22-2010, 07:21 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
a lot of police violence videos droppin lately. Fucked up.
That video was bullshit but the lady who got punched in the face last week deserved it.
Old 06-22-2010, 07:23 PM
NealFoReal

FML. 101 temperature and dying slowly. This is the 2nd time in a month Ive been sick Back to bed now. Later *******.

Last edited by OnEWhEeLNEAL; 06-22-2010 at 07:41 PM.
Old 06-22-2010, 07:40 PM

no doubt. those zippie ties look a little small. id try and use a bigger zip tie if you could - id put the biggest ones that would fit through that hole. the ones you got might be fine but id check on em occassionally and make sure they're still there.
Yup Ill get some bigger ones they will work for now...its time to mount this bitch cant wait for this mess lol
Old 06-22-2010, 07:41 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by Zuki750
That video was bullshit but the lady who got punched in the face last week deserved it.
Agreed.
Old 06-22-2010, 07:50 PM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

Originally Posted by ny450
okay word goodlooks, i might have to get a set and sell my icons on ebay...knee rash and landscaping all day isnt a fun combo
http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/dainese-knee-v-guard

trust me you'll love these
Old 06-22-2010, 07:54 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by ruthless rah
I've hit the ground with them on quite a few times now and they don't move around at all. They're good. The straps **** the back of my legs up though
Old 06-22-2010, 08:01 PM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Tone The Natural
I've hit the ground with them on quite a few times now and they don't move around at all. They're good. The straps **** the back of my legs up though
havent hit the ground yet with them and dont plan on it but long as ikno they will save me some skin...as far as the straps hurtin the back of the leg i'll get use to that within 10mins of rydin....you goin to hollywoods this weekend???
Old 06-22-2010, 08:05 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

havent hit the ground yet with them and dont plan on it but long as ikno they will save me some skin...as far as the straps hurtin the back of the leg i'll get use to that within 10mins of rydin....you goin to hollywoods this weekend???
You're gonna hit the ground with them They don't hurt the back of your legs, mine just leave bruises. No big deal really, they don't actually hurt. I can barely tell they're on.

Yeah... I rush ordered a bleeder valve for my front brakes that'll be here on Friday. Can't go on a street ride with no front brakes. Put everything in place in the banana seat subframe and whatnot today, cage is on, batteries in place, all that good ****. My passenger pegs will be here thursday so I can mount my pegs and build an exhaust bracket. I can't get this ******* 12 bar on though for **** which is pissing me off.
Old 06-22-2010, 08:11 PM
90-day squid probation

You're gonna hit the ground with them They don't hurt the back of your legs, mine just leave bruises. No big deal really, they don't actually hurt. I can barely tell they're on.

Yeah... I rush ordered a bleeder valve for my front brakes that'll be here on Friday. Can't go on a street ride with no front brakes. Put everything in place in the banana seat subframe and whatnot today, cage is on, batteries in place, all that good ****. My passenger pegs will be here thursday so I can mount my pegs and build an exhaust bracket. I can't get this ******* 12 bar on though for **** which is pissing me off.
oh aight your jus about set then...im fightin to get saturday so i can session all day
Old 06-22-2010, 08:19 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

How the **** is my electric bill $205 this month. My **** is always insanely high. I live in a 1 bedroom apt. I think my meters broke.
Old 06-22-2010, 08:31 PM
NealFoReal

I wear long socks when Im gonna put my knee pads on. They dont cover my legs completely but 2 of the 3 straps go on top of the long socks instead of the back of my legs. Or if it's really bothering you, you could put papertowels behind where they get strapped to your legs.
Old 06-22-2010, 08:36 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

I wear long socks when Im gonna put my knee pads on. They dont cover my legs completely but 2 of the 3 straps go on top of the long socks instead of the back of my legs. Or if it's really bothering you, you could put papertowels behind where they get strapped to your legs.
It doesn't bother me at all. I just said they **** up the back of my legs. Didn't say it bothered me Good idea though. I don't want unpretty legs yo no homo
Old 06-22-2010, 08:47 PM
90-day squid probation

anybody ever see new jersey drive??
Old 06-22-2010, 08:51 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

anybody ever see new jersey drive??
come on man of course That **** is a classic... I musta saw it like 10 years ago. Sick movie.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses