Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2010, 02:45 PM

ScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura about
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by Tone The Natural
Do you guys just ziptie this entire big *** ignition piece somewhere on the bike? It seems like it's ridiculously huge and heavy. Can you take it apart and just use the small part where the key turns?
i know the 636s come apart tone and you can use the base of it. i used a popscicle stick, a rock, a tree branch pennies etc....as a key.

Originally Posted by Zuki750
Set it up for a toggle.
what i got now. the only thing is there most likely is a resistor in there...on the 636s there are.
you need to either figure out what size it is, or do what i did and wire it up through the resistor that is in the base of the ignition already.
its sort of a pain if you dont like wiring ****. simple thou
Old 06-22-2010, 02:55 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by ScottFuries
i know the 636s come apart tone and you can use the base of it. i used a popscicle stick, a rock, a tree branch pennies etc....as a key.

what i got now. the only thing is there most likely is a resistor in there...on the 636s there are.
you need to either figure out what size it is, or do what i did and wire it up through the resistor that is in the base of the ignition already.
its sort of a pain if you dont like wiring ****. simple thou
I think it's usually a zener diode. It's looking for a certain voltage.
Old 06-22-2010, 03:03 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Well, I got my copies of my key made. I just don't wanna take the triple off to put the ignition back in. Here's the kicker. I just found my ******* key. It was under where I normally park my bike. It must have fell inside of the bike somewhere and fallen out. **** me. biggest waste of time and $33 ever.
Old 06-22-2010, 03:05 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by monday518
Thanks Alie will I be seeing you this weekend at the blockparty?
welcome. not sure if i will make it. my 636 has been acting strange and i am not sure if i want to blow the motor or something else go wrong in the city.
Old 06-22-2010, 03:15 PM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

Well, I got my copies of my key made. I just don't wanna take the triple off to put the ignition back in. Here's the kicker. I just found my ******* key. It was under where I normally park my bike. It must have fell inside of the bike somewhere and fallen out. **** me. biggest waste of time and $33 ever.
its funni how **** like that happens...total
Old 06-22-2010, 03:18 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
welcome. not sure if i will make it. my 636 has been acting strange and i am not sure if i want to blow the motor or something else go wrong in the city.
Yeah I know how you feel thats why im swapping out my radiator...hopefully you make it out
Old 06-22-2010, 03:31 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Do you guys just ziptie this entire big *** ignition piece somewhere on the bike? It seems like it's ridiculously huge and heavy. Can you take it apart and just use the small part where the key turns?
in the right side cup holder
Old 06-22-2010, 03:33 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Are you guys running headlights on the block party? im thinking of wiring one up in case i get stuck out at night again.
Old 06-22-2010, 03:42 PM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by MikeM
Are you guys running headlights on the block party? im thinking of wiring one up in case i get stuck out at night again.
thanks for the reminder... i currently have all my lights unplugged
Old 06-22-2010, 04:31 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

If my radiator has no top tabs how is it supported or what prevents it from moving around in the radiator cage ?
Do what I did and take 2 zip ties and run it thru the small fins on the radiator to the cage. They're so small you dont even know they're there
Old 06-22-2010, 05:30 PM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

got my dainese knee pads in and tried them on... they dont slide for ****...had i had these on when i fell i wouldnt be all banged up right now
Old 06-22-2010, 05:30 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

FTP fo sho
http://www.nydailynews.com/video/ind...rdm_SYum_mBVgD
Old 06-22-2010, 05:35 PM

ny450 is a decent person

Originally Posted by ruthless rah
got my dainese knee pads in and tried them on... they dont slide for ****...had i had these on when i fell i wouldnt be all banged up right now
what site did you order from?
Old 06-22-2010, 05:53 PM
90-day squid probation

Originally Posted by ny450
what site did you order from?
revzilla.com i think, i can double check for u wen iget home...their located in PA so u will hav them in 2 days top
Old 06-22-2010, 06:15 PM

ny450 is a decent person

okay word goodlooks, i might have to get a set and sell my icons on ebay...knee rash and landscaping all day isnt a fun combo
Old 06-22-2010, 06:17 PM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

a lot of police violence videos droppin lately. Fucked up.
Old 06-22-2010, 06:30 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Anybody got a free half hour sometime this week to give me a hand getting my 12 bar on? I finished the subframe swap today, put my cage back on, fixed my tank, did a bunch of ****. I can't for the life of me figure out a decent way to mount this 12 bar though. My bar isn't meant for f4 subframes, I had to like cut the tabs in the back off and **** and I still can't figure out a good way to mount it. Looks like I'd have to drill new holes through the bar itself and I don't have a drill or drillbits strong enough to do that.
Old 06-22-2010, 06:31 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Do what I did and take 2 zip ties and run it thru the small fins on the radiator to the cage. They're so small you dont even know they're there
I put them right on the outer edges where theres a space in between the fins and the outside part of the radiator so the zipties dont touch the fins is this what your talking about
Old 06-22-2010, 06:42 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

I put them right on the outer edges where theres a space in between the fins and the outside part of the radiator so the zipties dont touch the fins is this what your talking about
yup. take a pic and i'll confirm but i showed you how it looked on my bike so i think we're talkin about the same thing.
Old 06-22-2010, 06:49 PM

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
yup. take a pic and i'll confirm but i showed you how it looked on my bike so i think we're talkin about the same thing.
k I will im pretty sure its the same and this thing is now snug in there and the zipties pulled the radiator into the rad cage perfectly and feels real sturdy

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses