Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2010, 04:35 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

I'll bring a javelin to the block party and stab everyone

Old 06-21-2010, 04:37 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Tone The Natural
I'll bring a javelin to the block party and stab everyone

You think a hick from upstate new york is coming to NYC without a gun your crazy
Old 06-21-2010, 04:38 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by monday518
You think a hick from upstate new york is coming to NYC without a gun your crazy
Hahaha. Don't even shoot nobody just rub up on them like no homo you just got mrsa.
Old 06-21-2010, 04:40 PM

ny450 is a decent person

yep 2 weeks max....i rode a few street wheelies on my 929 but nothing slower than 50-60mph.. ive ridden the lot 4 times so far, around 2 hrs each time. last wheelie of the night last night, i BARELY tipped the bike over onto the left side and it snapped the rear cage bolt (long one)..mix of the cage being a p.o.s. to start out with, and probably it being loose. have a fresh s.i. cage supposed to come today but guess what peice of hardware it doesnt come with...yup, the rear long bolt. tried home depot and the local hardware store, both had nothing similia..kinda pissed . threaded rod with a nut on each end would work ok right?
Old 06-21-2010, 04:40 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Hahaha. Don't even shoot nobody just rub up on them like no homo you just got mrsa.
Haha yup I've been ******* with all my friends doing that ****
Old 06-21-2010, 04:42 PM

Originally Posted by ny450
yep 2 weeks max....i rode a few street wheelies on my 929 but nothing slower than 50-60mph.. ive ridden the lot 4 times so far, around 2 hrs each time. last wheelie of the night last night, i BARELY tipped the bike over onto the left side and it snapped the rear cage bolt (long one)..mix of the cage being a p.o.s. to start out with, and probably it being loose. have a fresh s.i. cage supposed to come today but guess what peice of hardware it doesnt come with...yup, the rear long bolt. tried home depot and the local hardware store, both had nothing similia..kinda pissed . threaded rod with a nut on each end would work ok right?
Yeah all thread with two nuts on each end just cut it to the size you need and keep going hard
Old 06-21-2010, 04:44 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Originally Posted by ny450
If you're talking about the one that goes through the cage then the subframe on the back, they're not actually threaded through anything. Just use standard bolts if you can't find metric. I think I used 4 inch 3/8 bolts with a nut on the back on mine.
Old 06-21-2010, 04:57 PM

ny450 is a decent person

the junk 905 cage i had uses the rear engine mount, not the subframe one...and it actually did thread through the right side of the cage...not sure if the sick is the same way, still waiting on it to come...hopefully i can find some all thread and get this this ready mid week

Last edited by ny450; 06-21-2010 at 05:01 PM.
Old 06-21-2010, 04:57 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Yeah all thread with two nuts on each end just cut it to the size you need and keep going hard
word.
Old 06-21-2010, 06:22 PM

Radiator cage came looks real nice and is real light now just waiting on the radiator and I'm good to go....Going to the lot in a few
Old 06-21-2010, 07:12 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Radiator cage came looks real nice and is real light now just waiting on the radiator and I'm good to go....Going to the lot in a few
jealous and hoping i'll be ready to ride by this weekend hmmmm i might buy a brand new rear tire to put on my bike
Old 06-21-2010, 07:13 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

The A town cage is actually supposed to have a lock washer and a regular washer for each main motor mount bolt. Question... Should I put the lock washer on first and then the regular washer? Does it matter which order? Should the lock washer be against the head of the bolt or what?
Old 06-21-2010, 07:16 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

if the lock washer is smaller than the regular washer put the lock washer between the head of the bolt and the other washer
Old 06-21-2010, 07:17 PM
NealFoReal

The A town cage is actually supposed to have a lock washer and a regular washer for each main motor mount bolt. Question... Should I put the lock washer on first and then the regular washer? Does it matter which order? Should the lock washer be against the head of the bolt or what?
you shouldnt have a lock washer and a regular washer next to each other coz it defeats the purpose of a lock washer. you could have the regular washer on the outside right next to the head of the bolt and then have the lock washer right before where you put the nut on the subframe. I used lock nuts on the subframe too so it wouldnt loosen up constantly and that really helped. but for the motor mounts there's no point in running both a lock washer and regular washer.
Old 06-21-2010, 07:45 PM
NealFoReal

2 new Em tracks not on Recovery.

http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/en/play/s/10bdae9-40764/

http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/en/play/s/d589d41-40763/

And if any of you are on FB and like HipHop this is a good page to add:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/HotNew...23717350986797
Old 06-21-2010, 08:26 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
2 new Em tracks not on Recovery.

http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/en/play/s/10bdae9-40764/

http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/en/play/s/d589d41-40763/

And if any of you are on FB and like HipHop this is a good page to add:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/HotNew...23717350986797
Sick. Jus Blaze is a good producer. Here's some underground **** I've been bumping hard recently:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwogARdN8Ek
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YjCtVq2krs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3c5JO1ZuCFc
Old 06-21-2010, 10:25 PM

What do you know about holding a radiator on with an old cell phone charger...Anything to keep riding
Old 06-21-2010, 10:42 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

What do you know about holding a radiator on with an old cell phone charger...Anything to keep riding
hemp rope would work good too. id stay away from poly tho
Old 06-21-2010, 10:53 PM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

a cell phone charger?!?!?!?!?!? are u serious...now thas dedication
Old 06-22-2010, 08:50 AM

Originally Posted by ruthless rah
a cell phone charger?!?!?!?!?!? are u serious...now thas dedication
Yup some girl had it in her car and it was all I had to work with lol

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses