Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2010, 09:14 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Okay so I'll probably see you there then lol. Monday - come to PA on Friday and then go to NY for the block party ride
That doesnt sound like a bad idea
Old 06-20-2010, 09:22 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by monday518
That doesnt sound like a bad idea
I'll hit you up tomorrow or Tuesday so we could work things out. Lot session Saturday and then you can leave Saturday night or Sunday morning to get to the street ride.
Old 06-20-2010, 09:52 PM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

some new wallpapers up on the site http://www.strictlystunt.com/downloads.htm

I will have a ton more im making
Old 06-20-2010, 10:54 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

I'll hit you up tomorrow or Tuesday so we could work things out. Lot session Saturday and then you can leave Saturday night or Sunday morning to get to the street ride.
Sounds good where would I stay though friday night into saturday im not looking to spend money on a hotel so much lol....I just went to the lot right around the corner from my house and had a great little session
Old 06-20-2010, 10:58 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Sounds good where would I stay though friday night into saturday im not looking to spend money on a hotel so much lol....I just went to the lot right around the corner from my house and had a great little session
I'm sure Ant & Leah wouldn't mind you staying at their crib. Thats where I'll be at.
Old 06-21-2010, 12:23 AM

ny450 is a decent person

did some ridin tonight..tried some new ****...other bike in the vid is my boy pace who started stuntin with me...hes workin on catching bp..real close just not commiting fully on the clutchup. p.s. idk wtf my friends are talking about in the background and i didnt know holding a cam steady was such a hard task lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jo3rk...eature=channel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wm75fhyOhH8

Last edited by ny450; 06-21-2010 at 12:29 AM.
Old 06-21-2010, 04:17 AM

joey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these parts

anyone have a blown honda motor - f4i, 929, 954, 1000 ? i need the cam sensor on the left front of the head. help a washed up stunter out.
Old 06-21-2010, 08:20 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by ny450
did some ridin tonight..tried some new ****...other bike in the vid is my boy pace who started stuntin with me...hes workin on catching bp..real close just not commiting fully on the clutchup. p.s. idk wtf my friends are talking about in the background and i didnt know holding a cam steady was such a hard task lol

Damn, good ****. Didn't you start doing wheelies like 2 weeks ago and you got SS idle already? Your boy almost pow pow'd into you though
Old 06-21-2010, 09:17 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by joey1
anyone have a blown honda motor - f4i, 929, 954, 1000 ? i need the cam sensor on the left front of the head. help a washed up stunter out.
you comin back soon or you movin to PR with your buddy.
Old 06-21-2010, 10:57 AM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

sitdowns and seat standers are too gangsta....i went into ss position last nite and it jus felt weird as eva...
Old 06-21-2010, 12:36 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

slow and steady
Old 06-21-2010, 02:58 PM

ny450 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Tone The Natural
Damn, good ****. Didn't you start doing wheelies like 2 weeks ago and you got SS idle already? Your boy almost pow pow'd into you though
yeah started around 2 weeks ago, and lmao yeah my boys killin them pow pows...hes so close to balance point but hesistating on going past it and hitting the brake. any time he passes bp, he slams the brake and moustraps. he'll get it soon though
Old 06-21-2010, 03:24 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

yeah started around 2 weeks ago, and lmao yeah my boys killin them pow pows...hes so close to balance point but hesistating on going past it and hitting the brake. any time he passes bp, he slams the brake and moustraps. he'll get it soon though
I refuse to believe that you're doing flamingo's and ss idle with only 2 weeks wheelie experience. I'm jealous You might be a natural. The only thing I'm a natural at is crashing and smoking dozens of cigarettes.
Old 06-21-2010, 04:16 PM

I refuse to believe that you're doing flamingo's and ss idle with only 2 weeks wheelie experience. I'm jealous You might be a natural. The only thing I'm a natural at is crashing and smoking dozens of cigarettes.
I refuse to believe that too lol I was pretty good at street wheelies before ever going to the parking lot and it didnt go anything like that the first 2 weeks.
Old 06-21-2010, 04:17 PM

I'm sure Ant & Leah wouldn't mind you staying at their crib. Thats where I'll be at.
Well Im going to have my boy with me too so def see if its good and let me know what the deal is
Old 06-21-2010, 04:26 PM
NealFoReal

Well Im going to have my boy with me too so def see if its good and let me know what the deal is
I dont wanna talk for him but I doubt he'll mind. I'll hit him up later in the week tho when he's back towards this way.
Old 06-21-2010, 04:28 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

None of you ***** better touch my airbed. There's no real good way to wash those things. Bring your own ****.
Old 06-21-2010, 04:30 PM
NealFoReal

None of you ***** better touch my airbed. There's no real good way to wash those things. Bring your own ****.
ima sleep on that thing and put a hole in it with a cigarette
Old 06-21-2010, 04:33 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

smoking in the house would be very disrespectful

Old 06-21-2010, 04:34 PM

Haha you shouldn't of said **** about it now I'm sleeping on it with mrsa have fun with that

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses