Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2010, 12:04 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by MikeM
that guy talks pretty hood if hes from port jeff
Yeah he's actually pretty sick though. His verse in this song is sick. The whole songs sick. Track about Vietnam.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7r0KpWMNxnM
Old 06-20-2010, 12:50 PM

fatboystuntz will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by ruthless rah
the omr subcage is definitely a must...and the way he positioned is much more comfortable...

aye gary can u get in touch with bobby and see if he's ridin heller today
he went skydiving today...doubt hes gonna be there today
Old 06-20-2010, 01:11 PM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

Originally Posted by fatboystuntz
oh aight
Old 06-20-2010, 01:13 PM

ny450 is a decent person

yeah r.a. is pretty good, one of the better from suffolk for sure
Old 06-20-2010, 01:17 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

highly doubt ur gonna do damage to the omr...masybe the pegs but not the subcage
+1
Old 06-20-2010, 01:34 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

i was supposed to go skydiving yesterday
Old 06-20-2010, 02:15 PM

fatboystuntz will become famous soon enough

**** that nonsense...lol
Old 06-20-2010, 02:47 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Tone The Natural
If I modify it to fit the banana seat subframe, will I be able to use the same subcage for a split seat subframe again? What are these minor mods?

I want one, and I'm gonna get one, but I wanna wait until I get at least balance point down. At the stage I'm in right now, I'm definitely gonna break it if I get one. When I drop my bike it's not just a light drop. When I crash it's usually a good one. I tend to really launch my ****.
yes you will still be able to put it on a dual seat subframe , all you have to do is open one of the mounting holes up a little and add spacers[a 3/8 nut] between the tabs on the subframe , i can send you pics and directions if you need or ask neal he was the first to do it ..
Old 06-20-2010, 04:34 PM

juzslidin has a spectacular aura aboutjuzslidin has a spectacular aura about

**** that nonsense...lol
im with you . i see no reason to jump out of a perfectly good air plane . if its crashing .... thats another story !
Old 06-20-2010, 04:39 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

you are assuming the plane is perfectly good ..lol most of those plains used for skydiving i think i would rather parachute down than land in one of those planes ..
Old 06-20-2010, 04:39 PM
NealFoReal

**** that nonsense...lol
Originally Posted by juzslidin
im with you . i see no reason to jump out of a perfectly good air plane . if its crashing .... thats another story !
ive done it before and its sick. person i was supposed to go with this weekend fronted on me so i will be going soon. She did research on it and said something like 30 people die a year from skydiving related incidents. It's such a small number.
Old 06-20-2010, 04:40 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by old man roger
yes you will still be able to put it on a dual seat subframe , all you have to do is open one of the mounting holes up a little and add spacers[a 3/8 nut] between the tabs on the subframe , i can send you pics and directions if you need or ask neal he was the first to do it ..
word tone the natch. we could hook it up if you need to.
Old 06-20-2010, 04:41 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by old man roger
you are assuming the plane is perfectly good ..lol most of those plains used for skydiving i think i would rather parachute down than land in one of those planes ..
the plane that i went skydiving on the first time was a pos. so yeah i think it was safer jumpin out that bitch than landing with it lol.
Old 06-20-2010, 05:23 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Neal you better not be trying to go on a trip this weekend lol we have radiator night friday and your coming on the blockparty whether it be on the 636 or on the back of my bike
Old 06-20-2010, 05:41 PM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by monday518
Neal you better not be trying to go on a trip this weekend lol we have radiator night friday and your coming on the blockparty whether it be on the 636 or on the back of my bike

yeah neal is to COOL for the block party lol.... fix that 636 or w.e ur doing with it an rock out... if not gonna do wheelies atleast get some footage...

u have 7 days.... anyone going to the bike night? its downtown in the city,.
Old 06-20-2010, 05:46 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Nasty nate!
yeah neal is to COOL for the block party lol.... fix that 636 or w.e ur doing with it an rock out... if not gonna do wheelies atleast get some footage...

I want to try and hit up the bike night
Old 06-20-2010, 05:52 PM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by monday518
I want to try and hit up the bike night
im def gonna go sicc0 lives like blocks from there so we in there...

see you there hopefully ull make it
Old 06-20-2010, 05:53 PM

im def gonna go sicc0 lives like blocks from there so we in there...

see you there hopefully ull make it
Yup I cant wait for this weekend
Old 06-20-2010, 05:57 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

we're meeting up at neals house before the block party
Old 06-20-2010, 06:01 PM

Originally Posted by MikeM
we're meeting up at neals house before the block party
Sweet I dont know my way around at all so if I could meet up with you guys there to that would be awesome

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses