Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2010, 04:39 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

how bad it is to ride with a leaking radiator and what should I do just keep filling it when im done riding right now since its hot out its leaking like crazy but it doesnt leak half as bad when its cooler out so im going to wait to ride it for a couple hours does the radiator constantly have to be full and the coolant bottle have to be full I guess I dont understand how that works
Old 06-18-2010, 04:54 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
anyone have an 03-04 636 kickstand they want to part with?
didnt i PM you back??i have one for you....
Old 06-18-2010, 04:55 PM

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by monday518
how bad it is to ride with a leaking radiator and what should I do just keep filling it when im done riding right now since its hot out its leaking like crazy but it doesnt leak half as bad when its cooler out so im going to wait to ride it for a couple hours does the radiator constantly have to be full and the coolant bottle have to be full I guess I dont understand how that works
if you take it to a rad. shop usually they can repair them for about $40-$60....that one i sent should be there anyday.....
Old 06-18-2010, 04:57 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Dick Loogie Stunts
didnt i PM you back??i have one for you....
okay...i guess i'll buy yours, you know i had to ask b/c it's still easier picking one up that's in my neighborhood.
Old 06-18-2010, 04:59 PM

okay...i guess i'll buy yours, you know i had to ask b/c it's still easier picking one up that's in my neighborhood.
i know i wish i could get all my damn replacement parts locally too as much as i need them...lol,,,its yours if you want it
Old 06-18-2010, 05:03 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

im going on like 3 years with a leaking radiator, thats stopping tonight actually

the one i just replaced leaked real bad, i would have to refill it every hour or so. if it leaks bad enough that it wont hold pressure, then you dont have to wait for it to cool down before refilling it. if it still holds pressure you gotta wait 10-15 minutes each time.
Old 06-18-2010, 05:03 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

if you take it to a rad. shop usually they can repair them for about $40-$60....that one i sent should be there anyday.....
Im counting the days lol and with the amount of jb weld and quicksteel on it they would look at me and laugh...I dont know when my dcp is going to come either I cant get a straight answer from anyone as to if it was even shipped or get a tracking number
Old 06-18-2010, 05:04 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

not enough dirty 636's in our area to get parted out
Old 06-18-2010, 05:04 PM
bp chaser

Im counting the days lol and with the amount of jb weld and quicksteel on it they would look at me and laugh...I dont know when my dcp is going to come either I cant get a straight answer from anyone as to if it was even shipped or get a tracking number
that makes me happy i didnt buy one
Old 06-18-2010, 05:06 PM

Originally Posted by MikeM
im going on like 3 years with a leaking radiator, thats stopping tonight actually

the one i just replaced leaked real bad, i would have to refill it every hour or so. if it leaks bad enough that it wont hold pressure, then you dont have to wait for it to cool down before refilling it. if it still holds pressure you gotta wait 10-15 minutes each time.
How do I tell if it still holds pressure and would you just use water to refill it...how would it be for riding the streets I feel like it barely comes out when Im riding but when im stopped at lights it drips pretty good
Old 06-18-2010, 05:07 PM

Originally Posted by MikeM
that makes me happy i didnt buy one
Im def not putting on the radiator im getting without the radiator cage I know ill break that one to if I do lol
Old 06-18-2010, 05:13 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

When I was riding Mike's bike the other night almost every time I'd clutch up a wheelie I'd get sprayed in the face with water lmao.
Old 06-18-2010, 05:20 PM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

so i went to order my knee pads and i expressed it....got a fone call this mornin talkn about it takes 1-3 weeks for them to get the pads..they have to order them 1st which is gay...so now idont kno what to do about pads because im not puttin them icons on again
Old 06-18-2010, 05:21 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by ruthless rah
so i went to order my knee pads and i expressed it....got a fone call this mornin talkn about it takes 1-3 weeks for them to get the pads..they have to order them 1st which is gay...so now idont kno what to do about pads because im not puttin them icons on again
do a search online and try to find someone who stocks em. when i bought mine they were stocked and I got them quick like.
Old 06-18-2010, 05:23 PM

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
When I was riding Mike's bike the other night almost every time I'd clutch up a wheelie I'd get sprayed in the face with water lmao.
mines not that bad

Im just sort of scared Im hurting the bike by not having it full all the time ?
Old 06-18-2010, 05:28 PM
NealFoReal

mines not that bad

I dunno about that but I do know my bikes been leaking coolant from the crack in the motor for about a year and it still pulls like did before i cracked and welded the motor.
Old 06-18-2010, 05:31 PM

mines not that bad

if your bikes temp is under 230ish and its not running for days without water you are fine....
Old 06-18-2010, 05:34 PM
NealFoReal

if your bikes temp is under 230ish and its not running for days without water you are fine....
true and you run gauges dont you monday?
Old 06-18-2010, 06:06 PM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

Yup.
anyone have an 03-04 636 kickstand they want to part with?
Old 06-18-2010, 06:07 PM
NealFoReal

If Alie already paid for that kickstand from loogie, I'll take yours Gil Skillz.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses