Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2010, 10:41 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by MikeM
theyre not regular torx, theyre "tamperproof torx" and i have a set too if necessary
whatchu mean by tamperproof? i took mine off and i took one off for one of ricky's friends the other day with a regular torx socket
Old 06-18-2010, 10:42 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
whatchu mean by tamperproof? i took mine off and i took one off for one of ricky's friends the other day with a regular torx socket
I guess I have a tamperproof set

Old 06-18-2010, 10:44 AM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

The bits have a hole in the center on tamper proof torx. The screws have a nub that sticks up in the middle so you can't put a normal torx head in there. My 929 doesn't even have those. I'm pretty sure they used a bolt that the head snaps off of so that you can't put a wrench on it.
Old 06-18-2010, 10:52 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

+1 lol. You dont need to put anything to support it just takin the top triple off but takin the top triple off wont get the ignition off you still need the torx sockets to get the ignition off. also, whatchu need front brakes to load a bike for to unload maybe if you got no HB but to load
I thought the ignition is attached to the triple? Figured if I brought it in they would have the tools. How am I gonna get it up the ramp of a high *** truck while keeping it in gear to let the clutch out to stop if if it starts rolling back down? I guess I'll have to summon my hercules strength.

Last edited by Tone The Natural; 06-18-2010 at 11:08 AM.
Old 06-18-2010, 11:16 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Zuki750
The bits have a hole in the center on tamper proof torx. The screws have a nub that sticks up in the middle so you can't put a normal torx head in there. My 929 doesn't even have those. I'm pretty sure they used a bolt that the head snaps off of so that you can't put a wrench on it.
Okay so the ones I got dont have the hole in the center and I got my F4i ignition off with them
Old 06-18-2010, 11:17 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Tone The Natural
I thought the ignition is attached to the triple? Figured if I brought it in they would have the tools. How am I gonna get it up the ramp of a high *** truck while keeping it in gear to let the clutch out to stop if if it starts rolling back down? I guess I'll have to summon my hercules strength.
you take the top triple off and the ignition is still connected from underneath so that dont work. and me personally ive never used my front brakes to load. just feather the clutch.
Old 06-18-2010, 11:18 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

you take the top triple off and the ignition is still connected from underneath so that dont work. and me personally ive never used my front brakes to load. just feather the clutch.
Yes I know.. neither do I.. but you're forgetting my bike doesn't turn on. I lost the key I exactly feather the clutch to get it up there. I'll just try and get a crazy running start and throw that ****** in at full speed lol. I'll figure something out.

Last edited by Tone The Natural; 06-18-2010 at 11:21 AM.
Old 06-18-2010, 11:22 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Zuki750
my f4i had tamperproof and one of my f3's did. ive only seen one head snap off
Old 06-18-2010, 01:10 PM

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by MikeM
my f4i had tamperproof and one of my f3's did. ive only seen one head snap off
Mine are a smooth round head with a center piece that looks like it was snapped off. Like there was another head on there that snaps off when you torque it. It's been a while but I think that's my 929 I'm thinking of.
Old 06-18-2010, 01:13 PM

http://reviews.ebay.com/Removing-mot...00000001818165
Old 06-18-2010, 01:18 PM
NealFoReal

hmmm i didnt have to do any of that **** on the few bikes i did it to not doubting coz i have heard that before but i never had to do any of that.
Old 06-18-2010, 01:32 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

yeah ive never seen those headless bolts either.

then again, most of the bikes we see have been pretty well tampered with by the time they get to us
Old 06-18-2010, 01:34 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

i seen the headless ones , i used to buy alot of insurance bikes ******* never had keys
Old 06-18-2010, 01:41 PM

ScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura about

we need more of this....
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100618/...h_firing_squad
Old 06-18-2010, 01:45 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by ScottFuries
saw that on the news this morning and i couldnt believe even 15 years ago we still had firing squads ..lol
Old 06-18-2010, 02:42 PM
NealFoReal

Bike will be gone today
Old 06-18-2010, 03:05 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

anyone have an 03-04 636 kickstand they want to part with?
Old 06-18-2010, 03:27 PM
NealFoReal

what happened to yours???
Old 06-18-2010, 03:48 PM

Kawisakikid28 is a decent person

My 125 is like that love the rotar thanx guyss
Old 06-18-2010, 03:57 PM
bp chaser

kawasaki

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses