Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2010, 11:16 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by Tone The Natural
I'm about to lose my mind. For the past hour and a half, a landscaper has been outside wailing away on his leaf blower. I'm trying to sleep it ain't happening. I'm like 30 seconds away from going outside to play baseball with his ****. There's not even any ******* leaves on the ground, it's summer time. I think he's just lazy and killing time at my expense at this point.
I feel you on that. That **** used to **** me off too but reality check - most people are awake at 11am
Old 06-17-2010, 11:16 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Still going.
Old 06-17-2010, 11:17 AM

ScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
my buddy does tattoo removal too... the lazer ****.
where at? i started, but waiting for the winter
Old 06-17-2010, 11:48 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Fury call me back ******. You never pick up when I call asshoe
Old 06-17-2010, 11:57 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Tone The Natural
I'm about to lose my mind. For the past hour and a half, a landscaper has been outside wailing away on his leaf blower. I'm trying to sleep it ain't happening. I'm like 30 seconds away from going outside to play baseball with his ****. There's not even any ******* leaves on the ground, it's summer time. I think he's just lazy and killing time at my expense at this point.
dude its after 11. why dont you try getting a job like that landscaper has and then maybe you can complain. I hear ya tho, at my parents old house they used to mow the lawn at 7:30 am
Old 06-17-2010, 12:06 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by MikeM
dude its after 11. why dont you try getting a job like that landscaper has and then maybe you can complain. I hear ya tho, at my parents old house they used to mow the lawn at 7:30 am
yeah when i wasnt working and they'd wake me up at 8 it would **** me the **** off. i dont think they should be allowed to start til after 9 at least although that woulda pissed me off too
Old 06-17-2010, 12:32 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Now its mrsa 2 different doctors saying different things
Old 06-17-2010, 01:18 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by monday518
go to another 2 dr's to get opinions.
Old 06-17-2010, 04:09 PM

ScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by monday518
thats why i hate doctors
they take a sample and test it....how can they not know.
they did take a sample of it right?
Old 06-17-2010, 05:04 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Originally Posted by ScottFuries
thats why i hate doctors
they take a sample and test it....how can they not know.
they did take a sample of it right?
Sample was takin and its a definite I have mrsa my infection is almost gone and im on my last pill of this script if its not gone in another day I have to get a refill.
Old 06-17-2010, 05:07 PM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

Originally Posted by pdpwally
i got chest work done too... it especially sucks around the nipple... and if u think that is bad then stay away from ribs.
i was actually about to get my stomach done and the artist kept askin me like you sure you wanna do your stomach, i heard it hurts like hell....he said thats about the only place he didnt put a tattoo at on himself

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
I dunno if Ima do the rib area but this is gonna morph into a full 1/2 sleeve. My other 1/2 sleeve has exposed skin which is cool on that tat coz I like the tat itself but I want this arm to have zero exposed skin. Follow up appt next month.
sleeves are dope...im goin to finish the lil bit of skin i have left on my one arm even tho its not all one tattoo into a sleeve and then ima work on the other i just have to find time to get it done bein that i have a busy schedule
Old 06-17-2010, 05:32 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by ruthless rah
i was actually about to get my stomach done and the artist kept askin me like you sure you wanna do your stomach, i heard it hurts like hell....he said thats about the only place he didnt put a tattoo at on himself

sleeves are dope...im goin to finish the lil bit of skin i have left on my one arm even tho its not all one tattoo into a sleeve and then ima work on the other i just have to find time to get it done bein that i have a busy schedule
I dont have the guts right now to get a full sleeve. I dont know whats up with work and my financial situation and I dont know where I'll be with all that in the next few years so I'm stickin with the 1/2 sleeves but everytime I see people with full sleeves I do get jealous that they just dont give a **** and get them
Old 06-17-2010, 05:54 PM
NealFoReal

**** my life. This is gonna be a boring ****** weekend Was supposed to go skydiving but thats out. No bike to ride. Cant smoke. Shiiiiiiit. Ima work on the 636 all weekend in 86 degree weather hating life
Old 06-17-2010, 05:57 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

neal has armpit gonasyphalitus
Old 06-17-2010, 06:00 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by old man roger
neal has armpit gonasyphalitus
neal shaves his armpit hairs and that was a reflection from the flash bouncing off the walls. my pits aint green asshoe lol
Old 06-17-2010, 06:01 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

and didnt tone have the funk too ,flesh eating virus or some **** ? lol im staying away from newyork on my next road trip
Old 06-17-2010, 06:03 PM
also known as OMR

scott furries hung out with you guys and caught an infection in his ear and he's def now
Old 06-17-2010, 06:04 PM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

Originally Posted by old man roger
scott furries hung out with you guys and caught an infection in his ear and he's def now
thanx for the cage buddy....got it yesterday
also known as OMR

and didnt leasnit say he had mersa ? you guys are just teaming with infection...lol
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by ruthless rah
thanx for the cage buddy....got it yesterday
and thank you

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses