Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2010, 09:45 PM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
I dont give a **** what anyone says - chest tattoos are painful as **** I was almost in tears the whole time
hahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahha
Old 06-17-2010, 12:08 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

I dont give a **** what anyone says - chest tattoos are painful as **** I was almost in tears the whole time
Your celly shoulda used a sharper needle...

:D
Old 06-17-2010, 12:36 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

I wanna get some new ink soon. **** is dough though. Anyone down for some jailhouse tattooing?
Old 06-17-2010, 12:57 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Tone The Natural
I wanna get some new ink soon. **** is dough though. Anyone down for some jailhouse tattooing?
my buddy owns Sick Ink... prolly get u hooked up if u want.
Old 06-17-2010, 02:30 AM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

idk about jailhouse tatts but im lookin to get somethin new....i had an appt to meet with someone sunday to set up a date and i just forgot all about it but i need some more work done
Old 06-17-2010, 02:49 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by juzslidin
lol i couldnt help it ....
asshoe

Originally Posted by ruthless rah
hahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahha
Nah I wasnt almost crying but there was a lot of squirming and face making lmao. Lord that **** hurt and the chest part aint even done. I'll post pics tomorrow or the next day. Self portrait of me contemplating suicide. Looks pretty ****** gangsta IMO.

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
Your celly shoulda used a sharper needle...
:D
Another asshoe lol

My chick charges $75 an hour and is GANGSTA. Free hands everything. You be the judge when I post up pics and if you wanna hook up with her I'll get you her info. Worth every penny IMO.
Old 06-17-2010, 02:52 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

asshoe
Nah I wasnt almost crying but there was a lot of squirming and face making lmao. Lord that **** hurt and the chest part aint even done. I'll post pics tomorrow or the next day. Self portrait of me contemplating suicide. Looks pretty ****** gangsta IMO.

My chick charges $75 an hour and is GANGSTA. Free hands everything. You be the judge when I post up pics and if you wanna hook up with her I'll get you her info. Worth every penny IMO.
I thought my neck was gonna be the most painful ****. It sucked but it wasn't as bad as I thought it was gonna be. I wanna do my chest stomach back etc but wanna wait til I lose about 30 lbs I might have to hit you up about that. $75 an hour is cheap. Is she booked for a long time?

Last edited by Tone The Natural; 06-17-2010 at 02:57 AM.
Old 06-17-2010, 02:53 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

my buddy owns Sick Ink... prolly get u hooked up if u want.
Where'ss Sick Ink? They do a lot of ****? I love me some hookups
Old 06-17-2010, 03:01 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

I thought my neck was gonna be the most painful ****. It sucked but it wasn't as bad as I thought it was gonna be. I might have to hit you up about that. $75 an hour is cheap. Is she booked for a long time?
yeah she's booked for months. she's so busy that when you call and leave a message it could take up to a month to get a call back and then your appt is booked about 2-3 months later. I scanned in the self portrait - theres gonna be another me standing behind me holding a gun to my head representing all the miserable times i went through and was down on my luck and thought I'd be better off dead. then it's gonna morph into my arm somehow w the things that bring me happiness in life which I need to discuss w her the best way to incorporate all the things I want.

Actual pic used although it's a little different on the tat:
Name:  Tattoopic.jpg
Views: 39
Size:  37.6 KB

And the tat:
Name:  DSC00877.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  57.9 KB
Old 06-17-2010, 03:12 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

And the tat:
That **** is sick. But why are your armpits green?
Old 06-17-2010, 05:38 AM
Group Moderator

http://www.myspace.com/sickinkstudios
Old 06-17-2010, 05:44 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Holy **** that dude does some sick work.
Old 06-17-2010, 05:50 AM
Group Moderator

Holy **** that dude does some sick work.
yeah... **** is banana's

the pictures do it no justice either...
Old 06-17-2010, 06:05 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

yeah... **** is banana's

the pictures do it no justice either...
I just want some small **** done, and I gotta think of some way to cover up this ******* chinese symbol tattoo.
Old 06-17-2010, 08:26 AM
Group Moderator

I just want some small **** done, and I gotta think of some way to cover up this ******* chinese symbol tattoo.
my buddy does tattoo removal too... the lazer ****.
Old 06-17-2010, 09:18 AM
NealFoReal

That **** is sick. But why are your armpits green?
it was the flash asshoe. my pits aint green
Old 06-17-2010, 09:53 AM

Paul-E is a decent person

i got chest work done too... it especially sucks around the nipple... and if u think that is bad then stay away from ribs.
Old 06-17-2010, 10:17 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by pdpwally
i got chest work done too... it especially sucks around the nipple... and if u think that is bad then stay away from ribs.
I dunno if Ima do the rib area but this is gonna morph into a full 1/2 sleeve. My other 1/2 sleeve has exposed skin which is cool on that tat coz I like the tat itself but I want this arm to have zero exposed skin. Follow up appt next month.
Old 06-17-2010, 11:06 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

I'm about to lose my mind. For the past hour and a half, a landscaper has been outside wailing away on his leaf blower. I'm trying to sleep it ain't happening. I'm like 30 seconds away from going outside to play baseball with his ****. There's not even any ******* leaves on the ground, it's summer time. I think he's just lazy and killing time at my expense at this point.
Old 06-17-2010, 11:16 AM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

swheelies tonite?

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses