Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2010, 05:44 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Gah, think I'm gonna take apart the bike this week and try and get my subframe welded.

Last edited by Tone The Natural; 06-15-2010 at 05:51 AM.
Old 06-15-2010, 06:40 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Tone The Natural
Nope, not for me anymore. Back to the drawing board. Bedtime.
well thats good cause i was only kidding about being a poker player , i was trying to point out the similarities between poker and day trading
Old 06-15-2010, 06:48 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by old man roger
well thats good cause i was only kidding about being a poker player , i was trying to point out the similarities between poker and day trading
Nah I know It sparked the idea though. I'm bored as **** and have insomnia and nothing else to do. I gotta talk to Neal about working for a brokerage. Maybe I could get my series 7 on my own and get a job somewhere... down the line that is. I'm not going back to work til I have idle.. which at the rate of doing wheelies for 15 minutes a night means I might be unemployed til 2015.
Old 06-15-2010, 07:42 AM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

Nah I know It sparked the idea though. I'm bored as **** and have insomnia and nothing else to do. I gotta talk to Neal about working for a brokerage. Maybe I could get my series 7 on my own and get a job somewhere... down the line that is. I'm not going back to work til I have idle.. which at the rate of doing wheelies for 15 minutes a night means I might be unemployed til 2015.
2bad theres no day time spot to ride....im off today and im dien to practice
Old 06-15-2010, 07:47 AM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

Decided what I'm going to do as a new job. I've always wanted to be self employed. Gonna give day trading a shot. I have a bit of experience with the market, but I'm gonna spend the next few months trying to learn as much as I can before I dive in. Maybe try to take the series 7 and see if I can get an entry level job at a firm if self employment doesn't work out.
just like neal said that **** is not easy at all. I am going to take my series 6/63/ and life and health all next week and then in 4 months I have to take my 7 so I can do investments with single shares rather then mutual funds and index funds. If you need a job tone (and I told this to neal before) I can put in a good word for you (I dont know how much that would help lol) where I work specially if like you said that you have experience in the field of investments you can prob make some alright money here as a personal banker or investment rep (and they are always looking for people). I mean salary you might make around 50k but incentives wise you could make another 50k if you just stay on the phone and make cold calls.
Old 06-15-2010, 09:08 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

and you think day trading will be any different ?
+1 Tone's posts are retarded long as usual but toneth you're buggin if you think you're gonna pick up a book and get enough skills to day trade successfully. its a full time job just like you described playing poker was
Old 06-15-2010, 09:10 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

daytrading = starring at a computer screen ..lol
w trading you stare at a screen and you can do that from anywhere in the world and once you have the concept you can trade anything and make money. thats something that if you learn you're not tied down to NY - you can travel the world while getting paid. i guess the same way you can with poker
Old 06-15-2010, 09:11 AM
NealFoReal

you cant get a 7 on your own. you need a shop to sponsor you. you could study on your own tho.
Old 06-15-2010, 09:23 AM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

03-04 radiator needed still every lead I've had comes up short
Old 06-15-2010, 09:34 AM
NealFoReal

start a thread monday. i'll pm a few ppl i might know got one.
Old 06-15-2010, 09:37 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

damn need to finish welding and painting today. im such a slacker. actually im not a slacker i just have tons of **** to do all the time it seems.
Old 06-15-2010, 09:43 AM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
start a thread monday. i'll pm a few ppl i might know got one.
Yeah your real good at this stuff help me out...I dont want to have to buy a new one right from the shop cause if I get desperate enough I will
Old 06-15-2010, 09:54 AM

ScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by MikeM
damn need to finish welding and painting today. im such a slacker. actually im not a slacker i just have tons of **** to do all the time it seems.
your like an adult now also mike. ha
Old 06-15-2010, 09:59 AM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

new trick practice tonight?
Old 06-15-2010, 10:06 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
new trick practice tonight?
is it tuesday already?
Old 06-15-2010, 10:42 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by monday518
Yeah your real good at this stuff help me out...I dont want to have to buy a new one right from the shop cause if I get desperate enough I will
i already sent out a pm and i'll search locally and see if i can find one for you. if i do i'll pick it up since ima owe you loot for the exhaust anyway. i'll hit you up in a bit.
Old 06-15-2010, 10:45 AM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

is it tuesday already?
Yep, Tuesday Trick Day- all day today. It falls two days after Switchback Sunday.
Old 06-15-2010, 10:54 AM

i already sent out a pm and i'll search locally and see if i can find one for you. if i do i'll pick it up since ima owe you loot for the exhaust anyway. i'll hit you up in a bit.
Thanks bro I appreciate it
Old 06-15-2010, 11:14 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by monday518
Thanks bro I appreciate it
waitin on pics for one - 65 shipped but its missing the tabs. im waiting on pics.
Old 06-15-2010, 11:20 AM

waitin on pics for one - 65 shipped but its missing the tabs. im waiting on pics.
I dont need tabs as long as its in the radiator cage? And as long as its not leaking or jb welded

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses