Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2010, 03:40 PM

fatboystuntz will become famous soon enough
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

let me know...im giving my boy til the end of tday to decide ifhe wants it, if not its up for grabs
Old 06-14-2010, 03:44 PM

ScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
2500 is pretty good for ur bike man... id prolly take that

u can go hang out with ego
sell that ****!

what did happen to ego? he sell that bike?
Old 06-14-2010, 03:47 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by fatboystuntz
let me know...im giving my boy til the end of tday to decide ifhe wants it, if not its up for grabs
no doubt. I got your # so if dude really comes with money in hand on wednesday then I'll give you a call. what kinda hb master is on yours? and what kinda bracket you got? single/four or dual four pistons?
Old 06-14-2010, 03:48 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by ScottFuries
sell that ****!

what did happen to ego? he sell that bike?
This is how Ego gets down now And yes he sold his bike.

Old 06-14-2010, 03:48 PM

ScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
no doubt. I got your # so if dude really comes with money in hand on wednesday then I'll give you a call. what kinda hb master is on yours? and what kinda bracket you got? single/four or dual four pistons?
single with a four.
hmmm master i believe is a reg 636 one.
Old 06-14-2010, 03:50 PM

roman designed the bracket. full pad contact
Old 06-14-2010, 03:51 PM
NealFoReal

single with a four.
i guess it dont really matter. im a squid and forgot how to use a FB anyway

single with a four.
you sir a correct...never had problems with the master so i never felt the need to spend money on 1

i should let gary answer. hes def bored at home.
Old 06-14-2010, 03:52 PM
NealFoReal

roman designed the bracket. full pad contact
thats cool. no pad trimming big rotor
Old 06-14-2010, 03:52 PM

you sir a correct...never had problems with the master so i never felt the need to spend money on 1
you have the hands of a giant you could prob use a bmx lever w a cable
Old 06-14-2010, 03:54 PM
NealFoReal

you have the hands of a giant you could prob use a bmx lever w a cable
lmfao
Old 06-14-2010, 03:55 PM

spent alot of money on it this winter on just maintence ****....
all new OEM pads all around
all new caliper seals all around
fork seals, shims, boots and what not
all new all ballz wheel and neck bearings
Old 06-14-2010, 03:55 PM

reading up on mr m's lineage.
no wonder why he is such a powerful cat.
Old 06-14-2010, 03:58 PM

didnt do the big rotor cuz i persnally felt the way he desgined the bracket i was getting the most out of both the foot and hand brakes the way it is...only feel th big rotor is a help when u upgrade the footbrake too...i rode a dual four and the foot was way to much for me so i left it
Old 06-14-2010, 04:02 PM

i cant imagine a bigger rotor on mine. both brakes are crazy strong, and i hate turning up my idle but i need to until i get use to it.
almost feel like i need more gearing
Old 06-14-2010, 04:05 PM
NealFoReal

spent alot of money on it this winter on just maintence ****....
all new OEM pads all around
all new caliper seals all around
fork seals, shims, boots and what not
all new all ballz wheel and neck bearings
didnt do the big rotor cuz i persnally felt the way he desgined the bracket i was getting the most out of both the foot and hand brakes the way it is...only feel th big rotor is a help when u upgrade the footbrake too...i rode a dual four and the foot was way to much for me so i left it
gotcha. im so used to the 4 piston for the FB (when I use it lol) that when I hop on someones bike with a single piston FB it feels like there's no brake I shoulda never went with that setup coz prior to that I was fine with the single piston FB.
Old 06-14-2010, 04:15 PM

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
This is how Ego gets down now And yes he sold his bike.

wow. seriously?
Old 06-14-2010, 04:20 PM

i do want one of them thou...i need transport from garage east to garage west.
Old 06-14-2010, 04:28 PM
NealFoReal

wow. seriously?
that and 4 wheelers yeah - those pics are off his FB page.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses