Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2010, 03:25 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by Tone The Natural
What times everybody hittin NJ tomorrow? Weather looks good.
starting 4pm its a 50% chance of rain hows that look good? i dunno if Im even going. I might take tomorrow off and get drunk or something and then ride on Sunday I dunno yet.
Old 06-12-2010, 03:27 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
starting 4pm its a 50% chance of rain hows that look good? i dunno if Im even going. I might take tomorrow off and get drunk or something and then ride on Sunday I dunno yet.
it's good if you get there at 1 and put in as little work as I do.
Old 06-12-2010, 03:28 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Well thats the difference between us tone the natch - i got to mitchell tonight at 8 and rode for 6 hours with breaks in between. i rode a bunch of hours yesterday too. im shot Iono - I guess it depends what time I get up. If I'm up 11 or before and can get there by 1 I'd be down. If I wake up at 1 then it's a wrap for me.
Old 06-12-2010, 03:30 AM
NealFoReal

I think you posted this the other day toneth but this **** is hot fiya. Had this on repeat on my ipod tonight. that and a bunch of other songs from his album
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCJW1...eature=related
Old 06-12-2010, 03:39 AM
NealFoReal

anyone local have an 03/04 636 stock can/midpipe they'd wanna sell? I need one of them *******. Paul, I'm gonna keep this ****. I was talked into it tonight. Im just gonna piece it together enough to ride it and then upgrade other things as I go along. If I dont ride tomorrow I'ma start working on fiberglassing my race tail mounts. **** I got a lot of work ahead of me and I aint lookin forward to that **** either
Old 06-12-2010, 03:43 AM
NealFoReal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDoSgC7E24k
Old 06-12-2010, 04:01 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

I skipped that track immediately. Yeah I posted that the other day. I was never really an Em fan. I was into the infinite LP before he blew up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2ne2nZzqJ8

I can't listen to Weezy. He single handly is responsible for the start of the downfall of hip hop. He's responsible for the whole skinny jeans "swag" movement bullshit. He basically opened up the doors for Soulja Boy, and all that southern popcorn **** that is garbage but people dig because there's a dance with it. Weezy killed rap music.

That whole soulja boy thing reminded me of this. Sick track.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GaQ5t7PaCE
Old 06-12-2010, 04:01 AM
NealFoReal

blog # 9 bed time
Old 06-12-2010, 04:03 AM
NealFoReal

I skipped that track immediately. Yeah I posted that the other day. I was never really an Em fan. I was into the infinite LP before he blew up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2ne2nZzqJ8

I can't listen to Weezy. He single handly is responsible for the start of the downfall of hip hop. He's responsible for the whole skinny jeans "swag" movement bullshit. He basically opened up the doors for Soulja Boy, and all that southern popcorn **** that is garbage but people dig because there's a dance with it. Weezy killed rap music.

That whole soulja boy thing reminded me of this. Sick track.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GaQ5t7PaCE
that infinite track is sick. and yeah lil wayne def started the skinny jeans movement which i think is wack but i wouldnt say he killed hiphop But debate away all you want coz im going to sleepp lol. later kid.
Old 06-12-2010, 04:04 AM
NealFoReal

and im turning my ringer off coz i need sleep and dont wanna be woken up to do wheelies. if i get up and there's still time to make wheelies then sure. i'll holla at you ***** in the mornin.
Old 06-12-2010, 04:14 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Neal this would def be a good iPod wheelie song **** gets me amped. I think I mighta posted it before:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oDYy...os=_fD4NeEUjPA
Old 06-12-2010, 05:48 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

word.
Old 06-12-2010, 07:37 AM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Ive crashed at pretty much every new thing I tried so I know it's gonna happen. All good tho - I'm still gonna put in work but not on this F4i tho Everything on that bike is tweaked and Id rather not try on that ****
You'll destroy the 636 learning new ****. That thing will be in a million pieces in less than 2 months.
Old 06-12-2010, 08:05 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Anthony and i were talking about this the other day. i started a thread about it im sure some of you would be interested

http://stuntride.com/vbstunt/showthread.php?t=15452
Old 06-12-2010, 08:06 AM
Group Moderator

Originally Posted by Zuki750
You'll destroy the 636 learning new ****. That thing will be in a million pieces in less than 2 months.
he's actually getting alot better... i dont think he pancaked once the last 2 times he was down
Old 06-12-2010, 09:43 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

it's good if you get there at 1 and put in as little work as I do.
nice!
Old 06-12-2010, 09:46 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

anyone local have an 03/04 636 stock can/midpipe they'd wanna sell? I need one of them *******. Paul, I'm gonna keep this ****. I was talked into it tonight. Im just gonna piece it together enough to ride it and then upgrade other things as I go along. If I dont ride tomorrow I'ma start working on fiberglassing my race tail mounts. **** I got a lot of work ahead of me and I aint lookin forward to that **** either
it doesnt have a stock midpipe. I have a nice muzzy pipe and midpipe in my "nice parts" storage bin right now. If you wanna sell the can for me, you can keep the midpipe as a comission
Old 06-12-2010, 11:34 AM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AAa0gd7ClM
Old 06-12-2010, 11:40 AM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

Neal this would def be a good iPod wheelie song **** gets me amped. I think I mighta posted it before:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oDYy...os=_fD4NeEUjPA

ehhh its ok this joint .... but the new eminem track is siiiiiiick
the new album is pretty sick ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuSQtYiz8Uc
Old 06-12-2010, 11:55 AM
www.GRAMX.com

http://www.rapbasement.com/audio/emi...freestyle.html

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses