Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2010, 05:20 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
radiator - check
battery -
other thing you had to do -

i got sidetracked already working on the brakes on my truck. or lack of. im pretty sure i cant ride tonight anyway
Old 06-11-2010, 05:24 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by MikeM
i got sidetracked already working on the brakes on my truck. or lack of. im pretty sure i cant ride tonight anyway
Old 06-11-2010, 05:32 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

im trying to sell my jeep. but i cant get it out of my backyard cuz my truck is in the way
Old 06-11-2010, 05:36 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by MikeM
im trying to sell my jeep. but i cant get it out of my backyard cuz my truck is in the way
so move your truck and whatever else you gotta move lol. shouldnt take hours to do
Old 06-11-2010, 06:02 PM

fatboystuntz will become famous soon enough

yea when i flipped the last one i started focusing on 100ft approaces...our old lot was tiny and 100ft approach max distance was 176...was able to do that with my eyes closed...this lots i had marked out 100app and had 250 rolling distance set...was rolling real high and right to 250...the one i flipped i sailed past 250 and the got bodyslammed by the bike at about 275...lol...more pisssedit was prob the best ive ever rolled..
Old 06-11-2010, 06:09 PM
bp chaser

so move your truck and whatever else you gotta move lol. shouldnt take hours to do
the trucks not movable, thats why im working on it
Old 06-11-2010, 06:34 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

I'll be out by 8:30. Can only stay til like 11 cause it's my boys bday and I gotta be at the bar by 12.
Old 06-11-2010, 07:12 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Tone The Natural
I'll be out by 8:30. Can only stay til like 11 cause it's my boys bday and I gotta be at the bar by 12.
I'll be out by 8.
Old 06-11-2010, 07:14 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by fatboystuntz
yea when i flipped the last one i started focusing on 100ft approaces...our old lot was tiny and 100ft approach max distance was 176...was able to do that with my eyes closed...this lots i had marked out 100app and had 250 rolling distance set...was rolling real high and right to 250...the one i flipped i sailed past 250 and the got bodyslammed by the bike at about 275...lol...more pisssedit was prob the best ive ever rolled..
At least it was towards the end when you were tryin to push it instead of when you just picked it up and were comin in quicker Either way - sucks
Old 06-11-2010, 08:16 PM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

lovely - we got some long *** lots we ride at. note to self - whenever im ready to start trying stoppies, dont go to long lots
dbl your approach and leave it at that
Old 06-11-2010, 08:50 PM

ny450 is a decent person

so today was my official first time riding my new f4i...first time ever on a stuntbike...worked on my staggereds and sitdowns from a stop. 2 quick noob questions. on stand ups i noticed i have a problem with the bike swaying from side to side when i lift it up. i think this may have to do with giving the bike quick little revs instead of being smooth...sound right? tire pressure is set low, but im not comfy on the bike yet so i found myself blipping the gas sometimes and i think thats what was ****** me up. i hit bp a bunch of times and rolled a few short idle stand ups..also tried a few *** drag sitdowns..not too bad either.

question 2: my bike is dripping coolant out the overflow tube...not blowing it badly but i definitly noticed some dripping while riding today...coolant in the tank is just about at the "high" level..did it when i first started it up today so its not overheating. fan works too. think the prev. owner just put alil too much in and its just overflowing alittle or do you think its a problem? if its a problem, what should i start checking first?

all i can say is IM AMPED. i sold my no title f4i to my boy and we are gonna go hard this summer practicing. rode for an hr or two today and had so much fun, and this was my first day! might have a few cell pics and a vid or two that ill throw up.

Last edited by ny450; 06-11-2010 at 08:55 PM.
Old 06-11-2010, 10:52 PM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

Originally Posted by ny450
so today was my official first time riding my new f4i...first time ever on a stuntbike...worked on my staggereds and sitdowns from a stop. 2 quick noob questions. on stand ups i noticed i have a problem with the bike swaying from side to side when i lift it up. i think this may have to do with giving the bike quick little revs instead of being smooth...sound right? tire pressure is set low, but im not comfy on the bike yet so i found myself blipping the gas sometimes and i think thats what was ****** me up. i hit bp a bunch of times and rolled a few short idle stand ups..also tried a few *** drag sitdowns..not too bad either.

question 2: my bike is dripping coolant out the overflow tube...not blowing it badly but i definitly noticed some dripping while riding today...coolant in the tank is just about at the "high" level..did it when i first started it up today so its not overheating. fan works too. think the prev. owner just put alil too much in and its just overflowing alittle or do you think its a problem? if its a problem, what should i start checking first?

all i can say is IM AMPED. i sold my no title f4i to my boy and we are gonna go hard this summer practicing. rode for an hr or two today and had so much fun, and this was my first day! might have a few cell pics and a vid or two that ill throw up.
nice...do work son!!!
Old 06-12-2010, 12:47 AM

ny450 is a decent person

cant wait to ride tommorow..wish i was out closer to everyone so i could get some pointers in person...oh well
Old 06-12-2010, 01:27 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Old 06-12-2010, 02:11 AM

Junior03 is a decent person

cant wait to ride tommorow..wish i was out closer to everyone so i could get some pointers in person...oh well

We were in LI today. looking good man. Today was my second time hitting the lot. These dudes are cool ppl. they always give good advice.
Old 06-12-2010, 03:04 AM
NealFoReal

If you throttle chop it'll cause you to wobble side to side. Be steady on the throttle. Most of the times thats what it is. Coolant problem - no idea but see if it continues to do it and then go from there i guess. If it stops then **** it. Is there coolant in the overflow bottle too?
Old 06-12-2010, 03:05 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by skillz
dbl your approach and leave it at that
Ive crashed at pretty much every new thing I tried so I know it's gonna happen. All good tho - I'm still gonna put in work but not on this F4i tho Everything on that bike is tweaked and Id rather not try on that ****
Old 06-12-2010, 03:07 AM
NealFoReal

Pics lookin good for the 1st day in the lot. Take a ride out to the spot in Garden City one day
Old 06-12-2010, 03:07 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
Old 06-12-2010, 03:23 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

What times everybody hittin NJ tomorrow? Weather looks good.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses