Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2010, 11:23 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by monday518
Neal have we found out if the 05 06 radiator def fits the 03 04...I talked to gil and he said it does so I might pick up one of those just need to figure it out so I know what rad cage to get
I spoke to Ethiopian who's friend has that setup and he said that you have to add spacers to one of the top mounts and that the bottom mount might have to be relocated so Im sticking with this setup. I think if you add spacers on top with a radiator cage you probably wont have to do anything else on top and you might have to do something w the bottom mount on the rad cage but I'm still def going w this setup. Ima wait til NDC has their 05/06 rad cages available and pick one of those up with a 2nd R6 fan and that'll be my setup But I wanna wait til I get the radiator back from you to see whats what before I place my order.
Old 06-11-2010, 11:29 AM

Paul-E is a decent person

look what i made!
Old 06-11-2010, 11:42 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by pdpwally

look what i made!
Make me one w a mount for a 2nd fan and i'll pay you lol. how much would you want and i'll come by there one day in a few weeks when i get my fan and get the radiator back.
Old 06-11-2010, 11:51 AM
NealFoReal

Yo session at Mitchell tonight for whoever wants to come

Anyone happen to have a spare R1/R6 Brembo lever they can lend out for the weekend or wanna sell
Old 06-11-2010, 11:53 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Make me one w a mount for a 2nd fan and i'll pay you lol. how much would you want and i'll come by there one day in a few weeks when i get my fan and get the radiator back.
And Paul, you're the man
Old 06-11-2010, 12:57 PM

And Paul, you're the man
i try... if anyone needs a hand give me a shout and i'll try my best. i work the best in mild steel since i have access to a mig machine. but i can still do a lil AL work also *disclaimer* im not a business just a guy with some fab and welding skills*disclaimer*
Old 06-11-2010, 01:34 PM
NealFoReal

i try... if anyone needs a hand give me a shout and i'll try my best. i work the best in mild steel since i have access to a mig machine. but i can still do a lil AL work also *disclaimer* im not a business just a guy with some fab and welding skills*disclaimer*
Old 06-11-2010, 02:09 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Just ordered my dcp and got a lead on a radiator
Old 06-11-2010, 02:19 PM
NealFoReal

doin the 05/06?
Old 06-11-2010, 02:46 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

im gonna switch my radiator right now. you bitches got me motivated
Old 06-11-2010, 03:00 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

doin the 05/06?
Going 03-04
Old 06-11-2010, 03:08 PM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

neal u bringn out the camera tonite???
Old 06-11-2010, 03:12 PM

Originally Posted by ruthless rah
neal u bringn out the camera tonite???
tailsaver sunday?
Old 06-11-2010, 03:15 PM

fatboystuntz will become famous soon enough

any1 local wanna buy my bike? flipped another stoppie and broke my arm pretty goood....time for a break for a while
Old 06-11-2010, 03:16 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by fatboystuntz
any1 local wanna buy my bike? flipped another stoppie and broke my arm pretty goood....time for a break for a while
Old 06-11-2010, 03:23 PM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

tailsaver sunday?
definitely
Old 06-11-2010, 03:24 PM
90-day squid probation

damn heal up soon gary...sorry to hear that
Old 06-11-2010, 03:25 PM

sorry to hear this buddy... if u do sell it i hope u get what u want and it goes to a good home
Old 06-11-2010, 03:56 PM
NealFoReal

**** sorry to hear about that ****. You need to do what MikeM did and take a break from stoppies. At your level I'm sure you dont hurt yourself doing wheelies How much you lookin for it tho - I know some people lookin that might be interested
Old 06-11-2010, 03:57 PM
NealFoReal

And yeah Rah I'ma bring out the camera tonight. **** - I wanna start trying stoppies but when you got murderers like Gary flippin em I know I'm going over when I start learning them

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses