Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2010, 03:42 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

That's still a good buy though. DCP is $75 and you don't have the option of running a second fan. Can always run 1 and down the line run a second one if you feel the need.
Old 06-10-2010, 03:52 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Im gonna go that route. Sanbox said he found fans for $35 shipped so Im just gonna keep looking and eventually I'll find one.
Old 06-10-2010, 04:01 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Nice. The rim I ordered finally came through. For $125 shipped I got a minty rear rim with basically a brand new tire, like more than 95% tread left. Attached to the rim was a minty rear rotor, stock sprocket, sprocket hub, all the spacers for the sprocket, and all the spacers for the rim itself
Old 06-10-2010, 04:20 PM

ScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
**** maybe i should wear gear if i rip streets
naw. just a helmet
i do always wear my helmet on the streets. haha
Old 06-10-2010, 04:25 PM

ScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by monday518
Nope I had road rash and it had some pimple like bumps so I used bacitracin till they went away and it was almost healed then I covered it with a bandage while i was working on bikes so it didnt get hit or anything in it...at the end of the day I took the bandage off and I have 2 or 3 red bumps above the bandage so I said well now its time for a doctor trip
oh ok. you may be ok then.
we have a hospital here that is terrible for mrsa. you can pretty much get it if you go there to pay a bill.
one thing w the mrsa sores are that they hurt like a ****** most of the time.
they do pop up w the quickness too. once again hope your all good.
Old 06-10-2010, 04:25 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

I always wear my helmet on the streets too lol. Dont ever wear a jacket tho but I do wear my knee/elbow pads and my back protector.

Just found and bought a R6 radiator fan for $32 shipped
Old 06-10-2010, 04:31 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

i scraped my elbow once in the rain and got blood poisoning , there was a black line going from my elbow almost all the way to my heart ..

the doctor said if the black line made it to my heart i could have died from it ..
Old 06-10-2010, 04:32 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by old man roger
i scraped my elbow once in the rain and got blood poisoning , there was a black line going from my elbow almost all the way to my heart ..

the doctor said if the black line made it to my heart i could have died from it ..
thats fucked.
Old 06-10-2010, 04:34 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

ya dying from a scrape on your elbow would be pretty fucked ..lol
Old 06-10-2010, 04:38 PM
NealFoReal

ya dying from a scrape on your elbow would be pretty fucked ..lol
yeaaaaaaaah id feel bad if that happened to someone so the black line was internal blood poisoning?
Old 06-10-2010, 04:40 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

the rain water gave u blood poisoning or the ground?
Old 06-10-2010, 04:42 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
the rain water gave u blood poisoning?
it's actually bacteria getting into your blood stream..

this guy scratched his wrist doing yard work

Old 06-10-2010, 04:43 PM
also known as OMR

wash your cuts children ...lol
Old 06-10-2010, 04:48 PM
NealFoReal

Dayum thats fucked up Shittttttt Time to be careful now lol. Later *******. I'm out
Old 06-10-2010, 06:09 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Oh jesus I had that same **** 3 years ago the doctor told me the same... I went before I was going to bed the line ran from my elbow up into my shoulder and it went from one line and split into two right in the middle of my bicep they said if i went to sleep it was a wrap for me lol....that line is ******* scary bro and they gave me a penicillin and tetanus shot in my *** which made me not be able to walk thank god I went in before bed though

Last edited by monday518; 06-10-2010 at 06:18 PM.
Old 06-10-2010, 08:49 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

DCP having a sale. $60 shipped for rad cages for 4 days
http://www.damagecontrolparts.com/ap...ts/show/649174
Old 06-10-2010, 09:55 PM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

tone you coming out this weekend???
Old 06-11-2010, 01:02 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Tone The Natural
DCP having a sale. $60 shipped for rad cages for 4 days
http://www.damagecontrolparts.com/ap...ts/show/649174
I'm confused as always I want the option for the 2nd fan but I thought that you could mount a 2nd fan to the 636 radiators the way they are Any input from anyone. In this pic it looks like there's mounting points for a 2nd radiator

Old 06-11-2010, 01:10 AM
NealFoReal

Actually I'm missing one mounting point. **** it I'ma just go with the NDC. That **** looks brolic and I want the 2nd fan option.
Old 06-11-2010, 11:07 AM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Neal have we found out if the 05 06 radiator def fits the 03 04...I talked to gil and he said it does so I might pick up one of those just need to figure it out so I know what rad cage to get

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses