Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2010, 10:38 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

yo did you remember the Acrobat disk?
Old 06-10-2010, 10:40 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by NARD BLOCKZ
Neal wat was the site that was selling sportbike bolt kits for a decent price?
you gotta remind me when im at home coz i probably got the email saved in a folder.
Old 06-10-2010, 10:41 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by MikeM
yeah let me know. that second fan is probably a good idea
Word. I got the 05/06 radiator which is bigger and came with the bike. I'd like to make sure that's definitely what I'm gonna use coz once I buy a radiator cage it's a wrap. But the bigger radiator with the 2nd fan and I should be good money so I'll probably keep that setup.
Old 06-10-2010, 10:42 AM
HARLEM BOYZ

NARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
you gotta remind me when im at home coz i probably got the email saved in a folder.

Aight cool.
Old 06-10-2010, 10:43 AM
NealFoReal

the ones i threw together out of scrap metal have been holding up great If i had money to spend on that id probably go with C4's.
yeah yours are pretty good. i'm gonna make a few calls and find out how much replacement parts are for the woodcraft set I got and see if it's worth it but first I gotta check my box of parts and see if I got the shifting rod that I didnt see attached to the rear sets. And yeah I got the disc for you. Lemme know when you wanna scoop it up.
Old 06-10-2010, 10:56 AM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Originally Posted by ScottFuries
thats what i was on.
cant remember the doseage but after awhile it wiped me out.
eat yougurt and all that to keep the good bacteria in your body.
Ill have to start eating some yogurt...this stuff hasnt affected me to much I just have been a moody little bitch and dont have much of an appetite, all which seem to be normal side affects from what Ive read.
Old 06-10-2010, 10:57 AM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

Thats what Ive always heard/thought
i've got a set of c4's i decided not to use, still sitting in bubble wrap. they look seczy.
Old 06-10-2010, 11:02 AM
NealFoReal

braaaaap pm sent.
Old 06-10-2010, 11:02 AM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Word. I got the 05/06 radiator which is bigger and came with the bike. I'd like to make sure that's definitely what I'm gonna use coz once I buy a radiator cage it's a wrap. But the bigger radiator with the 2nd fan and I should be good money so I'll probably keep that setup.
Im going to use an 03/04 radiator with a dcp cage...Ill have yours back to you when I come down again and Im sorry I had you take it all off but I really appreciate it....I just dont see how it would even mount up the same lol and the Talen who sells the DCP radiator cages didnt either he said the mounts were different but you took it off your 03 04 so it has to be doable just rather go with stock
Old 06-10-2010, 11:06 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by monday518
Im going to use an 03/04 radiator with a dcp cage...Ill have yours back to you when I come down again and Im sorry I had you take it all off but I really appreciate it....I just dont see how it would even mount up the same lol and the Talen who sells the DCP radiator cages didnt either he said the mounts were different but you took it off your 03 04 so it has to be doable just rather go with stock
Thats why I really want it back coz I did take it off my bike so I wanna put it back on before ordering anything and make sure it does mount right up lol. I wish I woulda paid attention rather than just unbolting it and handing it over
Old 06-10-2010, 11:09 AM

Would you like me to ship it to you its the least I could do for making you go through the hassle of taking it off

oh and the kid with those parts decided he wanted to try to be a stunt rider so he sham wow'd us and said hes keeping the parts or in other words hes an indian giver lol

Last edited by monday518; 06-10-2010 at 11:12 AM.
Old 06-10-2010, 11:13 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

yeah yours are pretty good. i'm gonna make a few calls and find out how much replacement parts are for the woodcraft set I got and see if it's worth it but first I gotta check my box of parts and see if I got the shifting rod that I didnt see attached to the rear sets. And yeah I got the disc for you. Lemme know when you wanna scoop it up.
as soon as beckys finished doing her hair we'll head your way. Where in the ville do you work again?
Old 06-10-2010, 11:13 AM
NealFoReal

Thats why I really want it back coz I did take it off my bike so I wanna put it back on before ordering anything and make sure it does mount right up lol. I wish I woulda paid attention rather than just unbolting it and handing it over
I just looked at the pics of the radiator cage and the top mounts do look different but I did have this radiator on my bike so I'm confused
Old 06-10-2010, 11:14 AM
bp chaser

Would you like me to ship it to you its the least I could do for making you go through the hassle of taking it off

oh and the kid with those parts decided he wanted to try to be a stunt rider so he sham wow'd us and said hes keeping the parts or in other words hes an indian giver lol
isnt sham-wowing when you make out with a hooker and she bites you right there? (as opposed to 6 months later when you get valtrex)
Old 06-10-2010, 11:15 AM
bp chaser

I just looked at the pics of the radiator cage and the top mounts do look different but I did have this radiator on my bike so I'm confused
the rad cage is steel. get the one for whatever radiator youre gonna use, the tabs on the cage can be moved pretty easily.
Old 06-10-2010, 11:16 AM
NealFoReal

Sham WOW I feel bad asking you to ship it but I am curious tho Ughhhh it's only 2 weeks til the block party right? **** it I'll wait. Can you do me a solid though and measure the distance between the top mounts for me later when you get home and PM them to me.
Old 06-10-2010, 11:18 AM

isnt sham-wowing when you make out with a hooker and she bites you right there? (as opposed to 6 months later when you get valtrex)
Hahahaha absolutely but I've always referred to getting fucked over on something as getting sham wow'd
Old 06-10-2010, 11:21 AM

Sham WOW I feel bad asking you to ship it but I am curious tho Ughhhh it's only 2 weeks til the block party right? **** it I'll wait. Can you do me a solid though and measure the distance between the top mounts for me later when you get home and PM them to me.
Ill be there in 2 weeks as of tomorrow and Ill def measure them up for you and let you know the difference
Old 06-10-2010, 11:22 AM
NealFoReal

the rad cage is steel. get the one for whatever radiator youre gonna use, the tabs on the cage can be moved pretty easily.
this is true. im just confused now coz i know it was bolted on my bike and I took it off so it's got me questioning a bunch of different things right now
Old 06-10-2010, 11:32 AM
NealFoReal

Ill be there in 2 weeks as of tomorrow and Ill def measure them up for you and let you know the difference
cool lemme know.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses