Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2010, 12:42 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
The crack in my frame is getting worse I just took a pic that Im gonna try to upload but I dont think you can really see it in the pic. I gotta work on getting that other frame ready so I could do a swap coz this isnt gonna last long at this rate Depending on where your crack is, you might be able to have it welded while still on the bike. What part of your subframe? Is it the cross bar?
Yeah the welds all the way at the front, right after the bolts that go through the cage. You gotta stick your hands in there to feel it. No way I can get it welded while still on the bike. Eric only noticed it because he said my tanks sitting high for some reason, then said that's what happened to your tank when your subframe cracked there. It's fine how it is right now though, its in there good. I was parking it on the bar all day the other day with no problem.
Old 06-10-2010, 12:45 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Tone The Natural
Yeah the welds all the way at the front, right after the bolts that go through the cage. You gotta stick your hands in there to feel it. No way I can get it welded while still on the bike. Eric only noticed it because he said my tanks sitting high for some reason, then said that's what happened to your tank when your subframe cracked there. It's fine how it is right now though, its in there good. I was parking it on the bar all day the other day with no problem.
I would definitely work on getting another subframe asap coz that'll only last so long. Plus if you need to lift your tank at all it's probably a wrap. Thats what happened to me. Once I picked the tank up I wasnt able to set it back down in the right spot so I was forced to swap subframes at that point
Old 06-10-2010, 12:47 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

I would definitely work on getting another subframe asap coz that'll only last so long. Plus if you need to lift your tank at all it's probably a wrap. Thats what happened to me. Once I picked the tank up I wasnt able to set it back down in the right spot so I was forced to swap subframes at that point
Yeah I'm gonna. I'm a shitty mechanic and all, but if you need an extra set of hands dropping the motor hit me up. I can't strip **** loosening it.
Old 06-10-2010, 12:58 AM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough

You could see it in this pic. I took about 10 pics and this was the only one it was really visible in The crack is starting to spread higher into that gusseted area so it's about to be a wrap for me Making calls tomorrow so I could hopefully do a motor swap next week at some point and get this frame welded too

how come your motor is so clean???
and where you guys going this sat the nj spot where i came with eric last time/?
Old 06-10-2010, 12:59 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Yeah I'm gonna. I'm a shitty mechanic and all, but if you need an extra set of hands dropping the motor hit me up. I can't strip **** loosening it.
Thanks for the gesture I could drop the motor by myself but I havent figured out yet how to put it back in by myself so I'll probably have Eric come by and lend a hand for a few minutes when I put it back in. But if you wanna come by while I'm taking it out to watch and take notes in case you ever need to do that, you're more than welcome to come through and chill
Old 06-10-2010, 01:04 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Nasty nate!
how come your motor is so clean???
and where you guys going this sat the nj spot where i came with eric last time/?
I knew that was coming eventually. What sucked is that I had it to the point where there was sooooo much gunk in there that it stopped leaking. A while ago when I had it at Nick's shop, spank power washed the bike to get some brake fluid off and I didnt think to tell him not to do that area so once he power washed it, he washed away all the gunk and it's been leaking ever since I got a minty fresh motor in my garage so that's probably whats going in when I do the swap next week or week after And then I'll be building up this 636 in the meantime. **** - a lot of work to do

And yeah, same spot in NJ if the weather is nice. As of now Saturday is a 50% chance of rain Mitchell on Friday night tho if you wanna roll out. Get to my crib and get your *** home from my crib and I got you on a ride from there.
Old 06-10-2010, 01:15 AM
**** yo couch!!

Nasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the roughNasty nate! is a jewel in the rough

I knew that was coming eventually. What sucked is that I had it to the point where there was sooooo much gunk in there that it stopped leaking. A while ago when I had it at Nick's shop, spank power washed the bike to get some brake fluid off and I didnt think to tell him not to do that area so once he power washed it, he washed away all the gunk and it's been leaking ever since I got a minty fresh motor in my garage so that's probably whats going in when I do the swap next week or week after And then I'll be building up this 636 in the meantime. **** - a lot of work to do

And yeah, same spot in NJ if the weather is nice. As of now Saturday is a 50% chance of rain Mitchell on Friday night tho if you wanna roll out. Get to my crib and get your *** home from my crib and I got you on a ride from there.
question what time ur coming back on fri? form mitchell..
Old 06-10-2010, 01:18 AM
NealFoReal

question what time ur coming back on fri? form mitchell..
No idea
Old 06-10-2010, 01:26 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

No idea
yo i cant wait to get some cherry valley in a few weeks
Old 06-10-2010, 01:28 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
dont get a burger this time asshoe
Old 06-10-2010, 01:28 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Question, if when my front wheel is in the air and I turn it, it wobbles back and forth, the rim is probably bent, correct?
Old 06-10-2010, 01:30 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

dont get a burger this time asshoe

For the record... it was a good burger tho
Old 06-10-2010, 01:32 AM
**** yo couch!!

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt

lol neal took u to cherry valley..mmm.... my favorate the bushmen..mmmm

i had a dream today that i missed hollywoods block party... i woke up deppresed lmaoo...
Old 06-10-2010, 01:32 AM
NealFoReal

**** putting this list together sucks I wanna make sure I have everything Im gonna need on this bitch and set it up right from the beginning. And Toneth - yeah it could be the rim.
Old 06-10-2010, 01:34 AM
Group Moderator

i had a dream today that i missed hollywoods block party... i woke up deppresed lmaoo...
Yeah everything i seen there looked good
Old 06-10-2010, 01:34 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

I've had dreams where I'm killing highway high chairs, then I wake up and remember I can't even do a wheelie
Old 06-10-2010, 01:36 AM
**** yo couch!!

I've had dreams where I'm killing highway high chairs, then I wake up and remember how much I suck

oh yea i always dream im doing circles... one time i was in a busy street doing no hander os it felt so easy like yeah this aint hard at all then i wake up an realize iam a squid...
Old 06-10-2010, 01:38 AM
NealFoReal

Okay - who changed the post - toneth or nate
I've had dreams where I'm killing highway high chairs, then I wake up and remember how much I suck
I've had dreams where I'm killing highway high chairs, then I wake up and remember I can't even do a wheelie
Old 06-10-2010, 01:41 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

I did. At first I said I suck, then I changed it to can't even do a wheelie
Old 06-10-2010, 01:44 AM
**** yo couch!!

lololol i just realized he changed it

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses