Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2010, 01:10 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by ScottFuries
when was that?
aside from shady **** like that, the fact that people will look for donations and not change their daily living habits/expenses etc.
when i had all my medical problems and bullshit, i sold everything i could....i was so close to selling my bike. the next item was gonna be my leather furniture...haha.
but i dealt with it and got through it.
i really hate people
https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/351...ants-help.html

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/74-...need-help.html
Old 06-09-2010, 01:25 PM

ScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura about

people are idiots.
Old 06-09-2010, 01:26 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

W o w.
Old 06-09-2010, 01:52 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

"Lets see your **** and ill send a buck"

LMFAO!!!!
Old 06-09-2010, 02:00 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by MikeM
bp chaser
dam mike, still chasin bp after 8-10 years. id probably give up by now if i were you
Old 06-09-2010, 04:09 PM

fatboystuntz will become famous soon enough

that was the furniture before the bike....hell i dont even use the tv room.
haha
then where would be stay when we visit...lol
Old 06-09-2010, 07:05 PM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

it just happened as we were riding that day. which i still wonder where the good karma was that day.
doing a show for little underprivled kids and i go deaf.
i was just a common cold that settled in my ear the docs said.
they wont say if it was from all the strong antibiotics that i had to take for the mrsa, but i think it was.
my body just sucked at fighting of **** for awhile.
Yo I just went to the doctor after my roadrash got infected and Im getting tested for mrsa due to having quite a few infections on my arm this past year...they put me on bactrim DS 800 have you ever used it? seems to be working but these infections are ******* nasty
Old 06-09-2010, 07:17 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by monday518
Yo I just went to the doctor after my roadrash got infected and Im getting tested for mrsa due to having quite a few infections on my arm this past year...they put me on bactrim DS 800 have you ever used it? seems to be working but these infections are ******* nasty
I took that for acne when I was a kid No **** it worked pretty good.
Old 06-09-2010, 08:25 PM

fatboystuntz will become famous soon enough

anyone goin to heller park tomorrow have any clipon tubes i can buy off them??
Old 06-09-2010, 08:59 PM
NealFoReal

This remix is sick Bustas verse is bananas.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qAmmFfkyP4
Old 06-09-2010, 09:01 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by fatboystuntz
anyone goin to heller park tomorrow have any clipon tubes i can buy off them??
Wheres Heller Park We're gonna head out to Carlstad on Saturday if its nice if you or anyone else wanna roll out I got 2 solid clip on tubes that Id hook you up with coz I'm supposed to pick up 4 more from Toneth.
Old 06-09-2010, 09:50 PM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Wheres Heller Park We're gonna head out to Carlstad on Saturday if its nice if you or anyone else wanna roll out I got 2 solid clip on tubes that Id hook you up with coz I'm supposed to pick up 4 more from Toneth.
yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo wats good bro......yo that dude stunt dabba is goin to have all us newbies beat by the end of the summer thanx to you...thats one old man that definitely aint skared to clutch up and love parkin on the tail
Old 06-09-2010, 09:57 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by ruthless rah
yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo wats good bro......yo that dude stunt dabba is goin to have all us newbies beat by the end of the summer thanx to you...thats one old man that definitely aint skared to clutch up and love parkin on the tail
lmfao. I keep tellin him hit the ****** brake now haha. I mean I told him the same **** I told some of yall which was get comfy with where the bar was and once you know where it is on command start catching it with the brake and try to ride idle but not to constantly keep slamming into it lol. He's definitely going through a subframe or two at the rate he's going hahaha. You comin out Saturday if its nice
Old 06-09-2010, 10:40 PM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

lmfao. I keep tellin him hit the ****** brake now haha. I mean I told him the same **** I told some of yall which was get comfy with where the bar was and once you know where it is on command start catching it with the brake and try to ride idle but not to constantly keep slamming into it lol. He's definitely going through a subframe or two at the rate he's going hahaha. You comin out Saturday if its nice
yup as long as you guys are still there around 5 or 6 after i get off work
Old 06-09-2010, 10:58 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by ruthless rah
yup as long as you guys are still there around 5 or 6 after i get off work
Im not plannin on gettin there early so we'll be there. Planning on gettin there around 2 and staying til 8 or 9 most likely - just like last time
Old 06-09-2010, 10:59 PM

ScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by monday518
thats what i was on.
cant remember the doseage but after awhile it wiped me out.
eat yougurt and all that to keep the good bacteria in your body.
Old 06-10-2010, 12:24 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

The welds on my subframe are broke clean off
still rideable though
Old 06-10-2010, 12:30 AM
NealFoReal

Question for you 636 people. I'm just starting to sift through the box of parts and put together a list of what I need to buy and how much it's gonna cost to get my 636 operational.

I got 2 sets of rear sets with the bike. I'm supposed to return 1 set to Mike eventually when I figure out what I'm gonna use. I got a stock set that is ready to be bolted on and I also have these CF Motorsports rear sets - which when I did a search they came back as Woodcraft rear sets. I knew one side was missing a peg but looking at the link below for the basic set it looks like I'm missing the shift rod too unless it's in the box or I can use the one from the stock bracket

My question is should I spend the loot to put this set back together or just ride with the stockers and return these? Or should I keep this set and maybe try to sell them and buy some other aftermarket rear sets instead I always heard that Kawi rearsets were weak and even if you cut them down they'll eventually break? Any input

Name:  DSC00870.jpg
Views: 5
Size:  197.3 KB

Side missing the peg:
Name:  DSC00871.jpg
Views: 5
Size:  216.3 KB

Name:  DSC00872.jpg
Views: 4
Size:  170.8 KB

And link to 2 different woodcraft rear sets that look similar to the set I have:

Basic set:
http://www.tobefast.com/woodcraft-re...r-pr-4080.html

Complete set:
http://www.tobefast.com/woodcraft-re...r-pr-4081.html
Old 06-10-2010, 12:32 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Tone The Natural
The welds on my subframe are broke clean off
still rideable though
The crack in my frame is getting worse I just took a pic that Im gonna try to upload but I dont think you can really see it in the pic. I gotta work on getting that other frame ready so I could do a swap coz this isnt gonna last long at this rate Depending on where your crack is, you might be able to have it welded while still on the bike. What part of your subframe? Is it the cross bar?
Old 06-10-2010, 12:40 AM
NealFoReal

The crack in my frame is getting worse I just took a pic that Im gonna try to upload but I dont think you can really see it in the pic. I gotta work on getting that other frame ready so I could do a swap coz this isnt gonna last long at this rate Depending on where your crack is, you might be able to have it welded while still on the bike. What part of your subframe? Is it the cross bar?
You could see it in this pic. I took about 10 pics and this was the only one it was really visible in The crack is starting to spread higher into that gusseted area so it's about to be a wrap for me Making calls tomorrow so I could hopefully do a motor swap next week at some point and get this frame welded too

Name:  DSC00861.jpg
Views: 4
Size:  153.5 KB

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses