Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2010, 08:32 AM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by Tone The Natural
It is for me, I think I'm just letting the clutch out mid rev. Should I be dumping the clutch the second I start twisting the throttle? I think there's like a **** hair of a fraction of a second from when I rev to when I release the clutch in there, and that's why it sounds like I'm giving it so much gas.
whats your gearin??
Old 06-09-2010, 08:34 AM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

Originally Posted by ruthless rah
whats your gearin??
and another thing, if you are pullin the clutch all the way in and then dumpin, stop that and pull it in to jus where it disengages and pop from there...that works alot better and you'll see how much quicker the bike jumps to where you want it....give it a shot
Old 06-09-2010, 10:17 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Tone The Natural
It is for me, I think I'm just letting the clutch out mid rev. Should I be dumping the clutch the second I start twisting the throttle? I think there's like a **** hair of a fraction of a second from when I rev to when I release the clutch in there, and that's why it sounds like I'm giving it so much gas.
so you think after 10 sessions you should have the same clutch/throttle control as someone doing this for a year seat time. guarantee when eric started clutching up he didnt do it as smoothly as he does now.
Old 06-09-2010, 12:11 PM

ScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
so you think after 10 sessions you should have the same clutch/throttle control as someone doing this for a year seat time. guarantee when eric started clutching up he didnt do it as smoothly as he does now.
i wish i had vid of my first year clutching. hahaha. on my 03 gsxr 1k.
i was the worst. those were the days....
it will click tone. takes awhile for the brain to take it all in.
gas clutch brake balance etc.

and neal thats what i meant when i said you smooth as hell. you got a nice clutch big boy...haha
Old 06-09-2010, 12:26 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by ScottFuries
i wish i had vid of my first year clutching. hahaha. on my 03 gsxr 1k.
i was the worst. those were the days....
it will click tone. takes awhile for the brain to take it all in.
gas clutch brake balance etc.

and neal thats what i meant when i said you smooth as hell. you got a nice clutch big boy...haha
Oh schnapp - you and your girl were talkin about my nice clutch lol. Thats wassup haha. For real tho - it will just click. Even once I learned BP wheelies, my clutch ups still sucked. Only thing that can improve them is seat time. One day it just clicks to where you're like oh **** - that was smoooooove. Then one day you might be lucky enough to have Fury and his girl talk about your nice clutch
Old 06-09-2010, 12:29 PM

ScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura about

haha
Old 06-09-2010, 12:31 PM

rain rain.
back to the garage i guess.
been ******* exhausted.
hopefully ride tomorrow through sunday
Old 06-09-2010, 12:32 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

way back in the day, dc631 had a quad and we used to try to wheelie it on a dead end street in the woods by his moms house. I sucked so bad at it
Old 06-09-2010, 12:33 PM

doing a beneift show with lil bob murderc and dena sunday. hope i dont go completely deaf with this one....last benefit show i did was when i lot my hearing.
anyway im so anti benefit, but bob knows the people, and said they are good.
Old 06-09-2010, 12:34 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by MikeM
way back in the day, dc631 had a quad and we used to try to wheelie it on a dead end street in the woods by his moms house. I sucked so bad at it
oh yeah, but it helped learn clutchups without costing a **** ton of money in bike parts. i forgot to say that in the last post
Old 06-09-2010, 12:35 PM
bp chaser

doing a beneift show with lil bob murderc and dena sunday. hope i dont go completely deaf with this one....last benefit show i did was when i lot my hearing.
anyway im so anti benefit, but bob knows the people, and said they are good.
how did you lose your hearing? was it from a crash or the mrsa or strange bugs eating your eardrum?
Old 06-09-2010, 12:38 PM
NealFoReal

oh yeah, but it helped learn clutchups without costing a **** ton of money in bike parts. i forgot to say that in the last post
there you go toneth - buy a quad and it'll save you money in the long run
Old 06-09-2010, 12:39 PM

how did you lose your hearing? was it from a crash or the mrsa or strange bugs eating your eardrum?
it just happened as we were riding that day. which i still wonder where the good karma was that day.
doing a show for little underprivled kids and i go deaf.
i was just a common cold that settled in my ear the docs said.
they wont say if it was from all the strong antibiotics that i had to take for the mrsa, but i think it was.
my body just sucked at fighting of **** for awhile.
Old 06-09-2010, 12:41 PM
NealFoReal

it just happened as we were riding that day. which i still wonder where the good karma was that day.
doing a show for little underprivled kids and i go deaf.
i was just a common cold that settled in my ear the docs said.
they wont say if it was from all the strong antibiotics that i had to take for the mrsa, but i think it was.
my body just sucked at fighting of **** for awhile.
that sucks. definitely a bang your head to the wall moment.
Old 06-09-2010, 12:46 PM

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
that sucks. definitely a bang your head to the wall moment.
thats not even why im anti benefit.
i hate the fact that everone looks for handouts anymore. its life. shitty things happen. deal with it.
years ago you never saw benefits...now every person has one for something.
Old 06-09-2010, 12:56 PM
bp chaser

thats not even why im anti benefit.
i hate the fact that everone looks for handouts anymore. its life. shitty things happen. deal with it.
years ago you never saw benefits...now every person has one for something.
the worst one - a stunters house burned down due to carelessness in the garage. it happens, ok. so his wife posts up a benefit thread on stuntlife and a whole bunch of people were in the process of donating when someone pointed out that the fund was to buy him a new bike, not clothes for their kid or rent for an apartment.
Old 06-09-2010, 01:02 PM

when was that?
aside from shady **** like that, the fact that people will look for donations and not change their daily living habits/expenses etc.
when i had all my medical problems and bullshit, i sold everything i could....i was so close to selling my bike. the next item was gonna be my leather furniture...haha.
but i dealt with it and got through it.
i really hate people
Old 06-09-2010, 01:03 PM

that was the furniture before the bike....hell i dont even use the tv room.
haha
Old 06-09-2010, 01:05 PM
NealFoReal

I would def sell everything I could before selling the bike. Or **** it - just start a benefit thread on stuntlife and keep everything
Old 06-09-2010, 01:07 PM

it was nearly me and mr m in a cardboard box.
haha

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses