Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2010, 06:04 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by MikeM
Lets find that spot in oyster bay tonight
I just responded to your text. Im out tonight but Im down to try that spot out tomorrow mid day. Oh plus thats not a night spot coz there's no lights.
Old 06-05-2010, 09:43 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

fangli is a decent person

http://www.soozone.com
You do not miss it.
We need your support and trust!!!
free shipping
%uFF08Jordan wholesale%uFF09
Dear customers, thank you for your support of our

company.
Here, there's good news to tell you: The company

recently
launched a number of new fashion items! !

Fashionable
and welcome everyone to come buy.

Old 06-05-2010, 10:17 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

fangli is a decent person

You do not miss it.
We need your support and trust!!!
free shipping
Dear customers, thank you for your support of our

company.
Here, there's good news to tell you: The company

recently
launched a number of new fashion items! !

Fashionable
and welcome everyone to come buy.

Old 06-05-2010, 10:20 PM

ScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura about

new front power on finally.
**** day and night. too hot and looked like rain any second from 4 on.....
Old 06-05-2010, 10:59 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by ScottFuries
new front power on finally.
**** day and night. too hot and looked like rain any second from 4 on.....
After yardsaling my **** yesterday my front end squeaks and creeks. Kinda annoying. Everytime I turn and/or compress the forks. Blah. Oh well front wheel is in the air. Hopefully it doesn't fall off while I'm in the air
Old 06-05-2010, 11:23 PM

ScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura aboutScottFuries has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Tone The Natural
After yardsaling my **** yesterday my front end squeaks and creeks. Kinda annoying. Everytime I turn and/or compress the forks. Blah. Oh well front wheel is in the air. Hopefully it doesn't fall off while I'm in the air
oh **** i just went back and saw that post. damn...when you do it...you do it.
yard sales and bikes never really get mentioned together to often. hahaha
Old 06-05-2010, 11:59 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by ScottFuries
oh **** i just went back and saw that post. damn...when you do it...you do it.
yard sales and bikes never really get mentioned together to often. hahaha
I try
Old 06-06-2010, 01:18 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Braaaaaaaap. Had mad fun making wheelies today. Monday lemme know about them parts kid
Old 06-06-2010, 01:18 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

I had a dream last night. I dreamt I was a dove flying over the sea. And then I dove into the ocean... And I swam with the dolphins. I was two animals joined as one... ...which meant - good things are coming. Good things.
Old 06-06-2010, 01:20 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
I had a dream last night. I dreamt I was a dove flying over the sea. And then I dove into the ocean... And I swam with the dolphins. I was two animals joined as one... ...which meant - good things are coming. Good things.
Yo I appreciate you homie
Old 06-06-2010, 03:12 AM

monday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nicemonday518 is just really nice

Just got home nice riding with all you guys and I'll see you in a few weeks for Hollywoods Block Party
Old 06-06-2010, 03:12 AM

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
you taking the pot?

Last edited by ScottFuries; 06-06-2010 at 03:19 AM.
Old 06-06-2010, 03:17 AM

**** rain

Last edited by ScottFuries; 06-06-2010 at 03:20 AM.
Old 06-06-2010, 03:18 AM

Old 06-06-2010, 08:15 AM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
I land some of them and ride out of em but either way, they're getting there. They always seemed like such a scary trick to try but now that little hop is like nothing. Wish I woulda tried this **** a long time ago
they are so easy and madd fun
Old 06-06-2010, 10:07 AM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
WOW SS jump to Spreader has me all sorts of bruised up. Back of my legs, my shins, side of my shins from hittin the cage - ouch - just everything
its all worth it bro bc once you get it downpacked its a wrap....them ***** look so fukn gangsta...then u gotta work on ss to frogger then to spreader....uuggggghhhhhhhh them ***** loook so good
Old 06-06-2010, 05:31 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by skillz
they are so easy and madd fun
i started gettin them at idle last night. joejoe crushed em his first try for me
Old 06-06-2010, 05:32 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by ruthless rah
its all worth it bro bc once you get it downpacked its a wrap....them ***** look so fukn gangsta...then u gotta work on ss to frogger then to spreader....uuggggghhhhhhhh them ***** loook so good
yessir. i cant wait to get back out there later. might be riding tonight
Old 06-06-2010, 07:09 PM
NealFoReal

Monday, this is the Lambo I was talkin about

Name:  lambo.jpg
Views: 6
Size:  47.8 KB
Old 06-06-2010, 07:40 PM
NealFoReal

Gonna be riding Mitchell from 9-11 tonight if any locals wanna join. Holla or just meet me and Drew C there

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses