Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2010, 09:19 AM

DC631 is a decent person
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Thanks Toneth & DC I was too lazy to take pics at 3am when I got home. I'll post up later most likely.
Old 06-02-2010, 09:19 AM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Toneth & DC I was too lazy to take pics at 3am when I got home. I'll post up later most likely.
are you dating a girl from w.islip?
Old 06-02-2010, 09:24 AM

Paul-E is a decent person

Originally Posted by juzslidin
loosen up with the death grip .... you are getting it but u look scared .
yeah im gonna keep at em.... hopefully i'll get a lil smoother and start cutting circles
Old 06-02-2010, 09:26 AM

DC631 is a decent person

Originally Posted by pdpwally
yeah im gonna keep at em.... hopefully i'll get a lil smoother and start cutting circles
Good to see bike up and runnin . I just started trying rolling burnouts last weekend ...
Old 06-02-2010, 09:40 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Oh and trix good luck w your surgery.
Old 06-02-2010, 09:41 AM

thanks... it was super frustrating for a while. i replaced the fuel pressure regulator and plugs and its running well. i also found out my rear master was donezo so thats been replaced too. its nice to have a back brake again
Old 06-02-2010, 09:43 AM

DC631 is a decent person

Originally Posted by pdpwally
thanks... it was super frustrating for a while. i replaced the fuel pressure regulator and plugs and its running well. i also found out my rear master was donezo so thats been replaced too. its nice to have a back brake again
Brakes are a good thing .. I gotta get a hang of tappin them more .. and stop loopin
Old 06-02-2010, 09:46 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Newbie talk is great lol. Off to work
Old 06-02-2010, 10:04 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Newbie talk is great lol. Off to work
makes me want to buy a giant sprocket and then the next day say its harder to wheelie
Old 06-02-2010, 10:14 AM

im making no excuses.... i suck. but im putting in time and i'll get it on lock
Old 06-02-2010, 10:16 AM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Old 06-02-2010, 10:19 AM

DC631 is a decent person

Make wheelies not War !
Old 06-02-2010, 10:57 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by MikeM
makes me want to buy a giant sprocket and then the next day say its harder to wheelie
lmfao.

now that i got it, this is a pic of what it used to look like.

Name:  636.jpg
Views: 6
Size:  43.3 KB

its currently black and i gotta get it painted and do some work to it but it's gonna look somewhat like this again soon. Motor is still gold and Im excited and cant wait to ride this bitch soon
Old 06-02-2010, 11:12 AM
90-day squid probation

ruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to allruthless rah is a name known to all

lmfao.

its currently black and i gotta get it painted and do some work to it but it's gonna look somewhat like this again soon. Motor is still gold and Im excited and cant wait to ride this bitch soon
that bike look good son
Old 06-02-2010, 11:17 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

lmfao.

Don't waste your money painting your fairings.

You're either gonna be a vag about breaking it, or break it and be pissed that you broke it all and have to spend $$$ to get new stuff painted.

Seriously, it's a bad idea unless you're happy enough with a spray bomb paintjob. Don't do anything you can't easily do yourself.
Old 06-02-2010, 11:52 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by inolen
Don't waste your money painting your fairings.

You're either gonna be a vag about breaking it, or break it and be pissed that you broke it all and have to spend $$$ to get new stuff painted.

Seriously, it's a bad idea unless you're happy enough with a spray bomb paintjob. Don't do anything you can't easily do yourself.
no doubt - it's gonna be a $2-$300 paint job so Im not scared to **** **** up. I just want it to look better than it looks now which was one of the reasons I wanted a 636 - I just wanted something nicer but not something so nice that I'll be skurred to **** it up. I'ma do the prep work over the next 2 months and already got 2 quotes on paint so it'll come out cheap in the long run I might need some help/advice from you and Drew but I guess we'll cross that bridge when we get to it
Old 06-02-2010, 11:53 AM
NealFoReal

Oh and thanks Rah and everyone else
Old 06-02-2010, 11:55 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

$200-300? That's enough for another set of fairings. Or another gixxer front end

Get Andrew to help you paint them and do it yourself

Edit: Neal, I just want you to keep making progress like you have been. Don't get overly-excited and shoot yourself in the foot.

Last edited by inolen; 06-02-2010 at 12:04 PM.
Old 06-02-2010, 01:13 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by inolen
$200-300? That's enough for another set of fairings. Or another gixxer front end

Get Andrew to help you paint them and do it yourself

Edit: Neal, I just want you to keep making progress like you have been. Don't get overly-excited and shoot yourself in the foot.
Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh about that lol. I just want the **** to look decent. Dont matter tho coz Ima keep ridin the F4i for another few months anyway. I'll do all the prep work but just need someone who's good with paint (Eric/Andrew) - maybe one of them will help me lol And I wouldnt waste the loot on a gsxr f/e asshoe lol. Maybe we should do a stuntbums video on how long will it take Neal to destroy a minty front end
Old 06-02-2010, 01:28 PM

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh about that lol. I just want the **** to look decent. Dont matter tho coz Ima keep ridin the F4i for another few months anyway. I'll do all the prep work but just need someone who's good with paint (Eric/Andrew) - maybe one of them will help me lol And I wouldnt waste the loot on a gsxr f/e asshoe lol. Maybe we should do a stuntbums video on how long will it take Neal to destroy a minty front end
Maybe I should make one documenting every bad decision you make, we can call it "how to not be that guy."

Highlights:
Buying a gixxer
Buying a second gixxer
Putting on db bars before you try your clipons
Putting on a hb before you know what bp is
Putting on a baller front end when you've already destroyed multiply f4i front ends with no end in sight
Painting your newly acquired, even more fragile bike, when there is still mass destruction going on

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses