Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2010, 11:33 PM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

what was the guys name on the red f4i with the half helmet?
Old 05-31-2010, 11:34 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
what was the guys name on the red f4i with the half helmet?
danger dave
Old 05-31-2010, 11:34 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Now some MORE ****** hostility
WHERE'S MY MOTHERFUCKIN HOODIE

eric the racist doin SS
oh lord lets not start this again coz eric gets upset. I will vouch for the fact that Eric is definitely not a racist. Unless it's against my people coz he always calls me a cheap Jew Nah seriously though - Eric's definitely not racist - I mean he went to kindergarten with a black kid buahhahaha. Nah but on the real Eric crushed it this weekend and Toneth stepped it up a notch today. And Toneth if you continue to go hard and get idle within a week or two, you could catch Eric kinda quick and make him eat his words which I know would bring you great joy
Old 05-31-2010, 11:35 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

WHERE'S MY MOTHERFUCKIN HOODIE

oh lord lets not start this again coz eric gets upset. I will vouch for the fact that Eric is definitely not a racist. Unless it's against my people coz he always calls me a cheap Jew Nah seriously though - Eric's definitely not racist - I mean he went to kindergarten with a black kid buahhahaha. Nah but on the real Eric crushed it this weekend and Toneth stepped it up a notch today. And Toneth if you continue to go hard and get idle within a week or two, you could catch Eric kinda quick and make him eat his words which I know would bring you great joy
i also saw eric doing no handers a couple of times too
Old 05-31-2010, 11:36 PM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by *trix*
danger dave
thanks...
Old 05-31-2010, 11:37 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

i'll paypal you $20 if you stop the hiccups
They'e gone now so paypal me $29 anyway. Oh and asshoe - I thought you were coming out today. JoeJoe needs that exhaust and I still got your brake hose. Im probably gonna keep the hose for the 636 now since Ive had it so ****** long. Lemme see what the deal is with the setup and I'll holla during the week But I also did find another place with no minimum order requirements if you need them and the price was pretty much the same - maybe a few cents more.
Old 05-31-2010, 11:38 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by inolen
Woa, calm down there before you make Neal get drastic.
I dont get your jokes sometimes lol. Whats that mean asshoe???
Old 05-31-2010, 11:39 PM
NealFoReal

**** yeah eric good **** man
when he did that he pointed at me and said "I'm comin for *trix*"
Old 05-31-2010, 11:40 PM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

Eric has a black friend on Myspace
Old 05-31-2010, 11:42 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

when he did that he pointed at me and said "I'm comin for *trix*"
hahahahahaha awesome

im so not ******* looking forward to this surgery, i just want to ride ahhhhhh
Old 05-31-2010, 11:44 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

i also saw eric doing no handers a couple of times too
w00t
Old 05-31-2010, 11:45 PM
NealFoReal

hahahahahaha awesome

im so not ******* looking forward to this surgery, i just want to ride ahhhhhh
w00t w00t
Old 05-31-2010, 11:46 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

w00t w00t
******* awesome **** mother **** man
Old 05-31-2010, 11:47 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by skillz
Eric has a black friend on Myspace
lmfao

w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t
Old 05-31-2010, 11:50 PM
NealFoReal

so **** out of all you motherfuckin ***** that were there this ****** weekend not of you ***** saw my ****** bag with my ****** hoodie and ****** febreeze bathroom ****** spray. i brough the ****** febreze bathroom ****** spray so if anyone blew up the ****** bathroom by taking a ****** **** at least it wouldnt ****** smell like a ****** **** you *******. ****** ****...................
Old 05-31-2010, 11:51 PM

so **** out of all you motherfuckin ***** that were there this ****** weekend not of you ***** saw my ****** bag with my ****** hoodie and ****** febreeze bathroom ****** spray. i brough the ****** febreze bathroom ****** spray so if anyone blew up the ****** bathroom by taking a ****** **** at least it wouldnt ****** smell like a ****** **** you *******. ****** ****...................
******* awesome story there +1
Old 05-31-2010, 11:52 PM

Drew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of light

feel good being home and not in Memphis tennakey
Old 05-31-2010, 11:53 PM

Originally Posted by Drew C.
feel good being home and not in Memphis tennakey
Memphis is a shithole of epic proportions. Good to hear you got paid

Last edited by inolen; 05-31-2010 at 11:57 PM.
Old 05-31-2010, 11:54 PM
NealFoReal

******* awesome story there +1
w00t +1

Im starving. Ima go get me some motherfuckin food coz my stomach is ****** growling and makin all sorts of ****** noises and that ****** **** is bothering me

Sick StuntBums weekend as usual. You missed out Drew but Im sure you had some motherfuckin fun too you ******
Old 05-31-2010, 11:57 PM

Drew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of light

Memphis is a shithole of epic proportions

**** i alreday no but i had a good time and the people from memphis treat us real good but on the real that **** is ******* hood like some crazy **** in south memphis

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses