Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2010, 10:49 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
including you rossypooh
Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
i ride almost every day

i just havent been going to mega lot cause my parents go fishing on the weekends with my dads truck and mine is still fucked up
Originally Posted by inolen
Ego sold his bike, that is all

You're the one that never comes out
Waaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you need to start riding the big bike more at the big spot asshoe. You have no excuses now. Your bike is being held hostage at ClanofAnthony's house til you start riding more. And when you wanna ride at the newly renamed StuntBums lot then all you gotta go is drive your car to SB HQ and ride 5 minutes to the spot. No more excuses from you Toneth ummmm I mean Ross lmao.

On that note, Toneth the Natch - sick job today buddy. You see what happens when you actually put in more work riding than working on smoking, - surprise surprise, you make progress Who woulda thunk it
Old 05-31-2010, 10:49 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Man, I don't know what's funnier, Tone looping out on camera, or me getting really excited for him and yelling "OH YEA YEA YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!" about 2 inches from the mic.

I'm a very excited spectator
Old 05-31-2010, 10:53 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

hes finally doing the wheelies?
Old 05-31-2010, 10:56 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Yup. Ironically, it was when it started monsooning that Tone got the bug to do wheelies
Old 05-31-2010, 10:57 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by monday518
Got me a GPR just went to the lot to test it out and I'm far more confident trying stoppies having it
lookin forward to riding with you next week. call or text me about what we spoke about when you got a minute midget hands LMFAO
Old 05-31-2010, 11:00 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by murdercove
Please.
Let me come ride the mega lot
I've got room in my truck for you and your bike
Hit me up about riding Sunday
it was nice meeting you and your homies yesterday
Old 05-31-2010, 11:02 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by ruthless rah
wassup *******....i need to get bak on my wheelie game, i havent rode in awhile
snap to it then homie - only thing that wil help is SEAT TIME SEAT TIME SEAT TIME SEAT TIME SEAT TIME SEAT TIMESEAT TIME SEAT TIME SEAT TIMESEAT TIME SEAT TIME SEAT TIMESEAT TIME SEAT TIME SEAT TIMESEAT TIME SEAT TIME SEAT TIMESEAT TIME SEAT TIME SEAT TIMESEAT TIME SEAT TIME SEAT TIMESEAT TIME SEAT TIME SEAT TIMESEAT TIME SEAT TIME SEAT TIMESEAT TIME SEAT TIME SEAT TIMESEAT TIME SEAT TIME SEAT TIMESEAT TIME SEAT TIME SEAT TIMESEAT TIME SEAT TIME SEAT TIMESEAT TIME SEAT TIME SEAT TIMESEAT TIME SEAT TIME SEAT TIMESEAT TIME SEAT TIME SEAT TIMESEAT TIME SEAT TIME SEAT TIMESEAT TIME SEAT TIME SEAT TIMESEAT TIME SEAT TIME SEAT TIMESEAT TIME SEAT TIME SEAT TIMESEAT TIME SEAT TIME SEAT TIMESEAT TIME SEAT TIME SEAT TIMESEAT TIME SEAT TIME SEAT TIMESEAT TIME SEAT TIME SEAT TIMESEAT TIME SEAT TIME SEAT TIMESEAT TIME SEAT TIME SEAT TIMESEAT TIME SEAT TIME SEAT TIMESEAT TIME SEAT TIME SEAT TIMESEAT TIME SEAT TIME SEAT TIMESEAT TIME SEAT TIME SEAT TIMESEAT TIME SEAT TIME SEAT TIMESEAT TIME SEAT TIME SEAT TIMESEAT TIME SEAT TIME SEAT TIME
Old 05-31-2010, 11:06 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by ruthless rah
oh and neal, the corner of that 12 bar really isnt a joke...
I told you to cut it down - **** I even volunteered to cur it down for you if you came to the crib. Edges of 12 bars are straight danger. Even round bars get dangerous after being scraped so much because they become razor like as well. BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY, you should ALWAYS wear your gear - especially knee/shin pads If you want me to hook that bar up come by the crib one day this week and we'll do work on that thing but get some dam knee pads in the meantime.
Old 05-31-2010, 11:13 PM
NealFoReal

captured footage from yesterday... what a fun day
NO SLACKING ON THIS FOOTAGE. Epic day yesterday and a few states showed up to rep for their city. This is the first of many StrictlyStuntBums collaboration videos Lookin forward to watchin this ****. Oh and for those of you who havent checked the site out already - snap to it

www.stuntbums.com. A lot of write ups that newbie stunters can benefit from as well as a lot of useful tips for newbies and more experienced riders as well. Its still a work in progress but I believe within the next few months this will be the site to go to for all info needed stunt related. Trust me on that Would I ever lie to my homies
Old 05-31-2010, 11:14 PM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Waaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you need to start riding the big bike more at the big spot asshoe. You have no excuses now. Your bike is being held hostage at ClanofAnthony's house til you start riding more. And when you wanna ride at the newly renamed StuntBums lot then all you gotta go is drive your car to SB HQ and ride 5 minutes to the spot. No more excuses from you Toneth ummmm I mean Ross lmao.

On that note, Toneth the Natch - sick job today buddy. You see what happens when you actually put in more work riding than working on smoking, - surprise surprise, you make progress Who woulda thunk it
so much hostility
Old 05-31-2010, 11:14 PM
NealFoReal

Nice!

We recorded 3 new episodes today
You gotta wait til I get the jump on smash to finish my clip but by all means start it in the meantime lol. BUT the finished product has to be there as well
Old 05-31-2010, 11:17 PM

You gotta wait til I get the jump on smash to finish my clip but by all means start it in the meantime lol. BUT the finished product has to be there as well
Ok, we filmed for the majority of 3 clips.

No worries dun, we'll wait til you look like a rockstar
Old 05-31-2010, 11:18 PM

ClanofAnts has a spectacular aura aboutClanofAnts has a spectacular aura about

New Trick!

Old 05-31-2010, 11:19 PM
NealFoReal

so much hostility
Im from NY - hostility is in our nature lmao. But Ross no matter what I appreciate you brotha I just wanna see you out there killin it with all of us every weekend. You're one of the reasons I come up there asshoe so it brings a :'( to my eye when you're not there

Now some ****** hostility - I CANT GET RID OF THESE MOTHERFUCKIN HICCUPS FOR THE PAST 30 ****** MINUTES :bang head
Old 05-31-2010, 11:19 PM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

eric the racist doin SS
Old 05-31-2010, 11:21 PM
Group Moderator

Im from NY - hostility is in our nature lmao. But Ross no matter what I appreciate you brotha I just wanna see you out there killin it with all of us every weekend. You're one of the reasons I come up there asshoe so it brings a :'( to my eye when you're not there

Now some ****** hostility - I CANT GET RID OF THESE MOTHERFUCKIN HICCUPS FOR THE PAST 30 ****** MINUTES :bang head
i'll paypal you $20 if you stop the hiccups
Old 05-31-2010, 11:21 PM
NealFoReal

Ok, we filmed for the majority of 3 clips.

No worries dun, we'll wait til you look like a rockstar
No more talking about it - just be about it but Ima wrap my cage so I dont get any more welts on my leg and go at it this week so that next weekend we can finish up on that clip.
Originally Posted by ClanofAnts
New Trick!

NO LEAHHHHHHHHHHH - its NEW STUNT NEW STUNT - just like in the Superbikes in the Hood videos lmoa.
Old 05-31-2010, 11:25 PM

i'll paypal you $20 if you stop the hiccups
Woa, calm down there before you make Neal get drastic.
Old 05-31-2010, 11:28 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

oww owwww! eric doin the ss's!

sorry, i didn't make it out...just got in a little while ago from working on my bike.
Old 05-31-2010, 11:30 PM
MERK STEP UGHHHHHH

*trix* is infamous around these parts*trix* is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by ClanofAnts
New Trick!

**** yeah eric good **** man

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses