Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2010, 11:50 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses

Originally Posted by Tone The Natural
Did you see the pics though? I posted them a couple posts ago. The cage wasn't bolted on to anything at all. The piece that it bolts into was snapped completely off and I had no way to get the cage off because the tube was also collapsed in a different spot and I couldn't get a socket onto it. If I just kept rocking the cage like that it woulda been like rocking it with no bolt in there at all. On top of that it wouldn't have even been flush against the frame, the bend in the gusset was keeping that small piece from being pushed all the way back, so the big part that woulda hit my frame woulda been a half inch or so away on some sides.. so the second it hit the ground that big part of the cage that's not supposed to hit the frame woulda traveled a half inch before hitting into my frame with no support at all. That coulda sucked

I'll bring out the piece tomorrow though. I know I'm babbling it's 11:30 AM and I still haven't got any sleep
I didnt read this post and I told you the other day when I saw you that I read probably 1/8 of your posts coz they're always too ****** long. Tell me in person when I see you this weekend
Old 05-27-2010, 11:52 AM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
I didnt read this post and I told you the other day when I saw you that I read probably 1/8 of your posts coz they're always too ****** long. Tell me in person when I see you this weekend
I'll highlight this part of the post then
"I'll bring out the piece tomorrow though. I know I'm babbling it's 11:30 AM and I still haven't got any sleep "
Old 05-27-2010, 11:53 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Done deal.
Old 05-27-2010, 12:58 PM
NealFoReal

Yesssssss!!!!! 4 day weekend
Old 05-27-2010, 01:04 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Same here.
Old 05-27-2010, 01:07 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Zuki750
Same here.
Here too
Old 05-27-2010, 01:08 PM
NealFoReal

Desperately needed that **** so Im happy just like you ******* are Im sure.
Old 05-27-2010, 01:15 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

I'm going on a 40 day weekend

RickyNY, why aren't you coming out? We need the man who's good on camera!
Old 05-27-2010, 01:15 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

I took tuesday off because my wife has a training. I get to hang with the boy all day.
Old 05-27-2010, 01:17 PM
NealFoReal

He's going away for the weekend. I'll be the good on camera guy this weekend. I'll try at least
Old 05-27-2010, 01:18 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by inolen

And I had you beat - I took a 730 day weekend up until a month ago
Old 05-27-2010, 01:19 PM
NealFoReal

I took tuesday off because my wife has a training. I get to hang with the boy all day.
Word I got tomorrow and Monday off and I think Im pickin up my 636 on Monday so should be a good weekend
Old 05-27-2010, 01:35 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

Word I got tomorrow and Monday off and I think Im pickin up my 636 on Monday so should be a good weekend
lucky you .... im sidelined for another week hopefully not longer ...
Old 05-27-2010, 01:39 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by inolen

Inolen nice avatar dude
Old 05-27-2010, 03:54 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

hahaha +1 tone

while we're on this topic tho, neal is notorious for sending txt's that are so long they need to be broken up into 3 messages
Old 05-27-2010, 03:55 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Same here.
Originally Posted by Bray
Here too
what day is today?
Old 05-27-2010, 03:56 PM
bp chaser

im not so excited to have the kids home for this long
Old 05-27-2010, 03:57 PM
bp chaser

And I had you beat - I took a 730 day weekend up until a month ago
youve had like 6 different jobs since ive known you. I think your last 5 of them combined netted you 3-4 total days at work though.
Old 05-27-2010, 05:20 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by MikeM
hahaha +1 tone

while we're on this topic tho, neal is notorious for sending txt's that are so long they need to be broken up into 3 messages
yessss neal can definitely text.

why's my **** still comin up positive wtf Im already a week late to go to my po. this aint no good I think Im done w that **** for good til I get off probation.
Old 05-27-2010, 05:21 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by MikeM
youve had like 6 different jobs since ive known you. I think your last 5 of them combined netted you 3-4 total days at work though.
yeah ive had a bunch of jobs but none of them lasted long like you said. the trading gigs lasted the longest and those were a couple of months each.

Quick Reply: Calling aLL NY stunters and stunteresses